*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wedding Aniversary 1st Year Michelle989 & The_Cult
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wedding Aniversary 1st Year Michelle989 & The_Cult  ( 1664 )
Michelle989
: 36

MSN Messenger - Michelle.johnston989@gmail.com
« : January 28, 2021, 09:18:35 PM »

Dear Amy, Alberto,  Kinia, Myk Michael and Becky.

It will be 12 Months since Alberto and I married in Winter, and you my friends were instrumental in making it happen and I sincerely thank you all. ALBERTO my husband I will always dedicate my complete virtual life to you, when you are around and I am you own me. Becky the way you conducted the marriage ceronmony made it feel so special, and Michael for giving me away when you really wanted to keep me as so kind and difficult for you being my first Achat lover always my best regular lover. And Amy and Kinia you were the best of best bridesmaids I could wish for. To all the other wedding guests thank you so so  much for attending

I love you All!

I will be hanging around this Sunday 31st Jan 21, Perth time from the early hours, the next day the exact time we were married I will be flying to the Carnarvon Hospital to conduct xpert analyser covid training to new hospital staff so won't be available until my evening and it's likely I will have poor wifi

Love Always Slave Wife to Alberto, Mother of Amy and Lover and Friend of many Michelle989 xxx
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #1 : January 29, 2021, 12:02:46 PM »

V & Jess

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Jordan1
: 38

There is a light that will never go out.

« #2 : February 01, 2021, 01:42:41 PM »

Congratulations!

May your mutual love last for eternity.

Jordan.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: