*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Covems in GaGaland
« previous next »
: 1 ... 40 41 [42]
: Covems in GaGaland  ( 260632 )
Stone
: 1842

« #615 : January 20, 2021, 08:56:06 AM »

Still looking

The Seven Dwarfs are spying on an amourous couple at The AB&G.
They fight a little bit who's going to be spying on them through the keyhole but after a while, they settle that it'll be a job of the tallest dwarf.

So he's looking through the keyhole and suddenly he tells the second dwarf next to him: "He's kissing her.", the second tells the third dwarf: "He's kissing her.", the third tells the fourth: "He's kissing her." and so on.

Now the first dwarf says: "He grabbed her ass."

The second one: "He grabbed her ass."

The third one: "He grabbed her ass."

Now the first one says: "He's touching her boobs."

The second one: "He's touching her boobs."

The third one: "He's touching her boobs."

Now the first one says: "He is pounding her like crazy."

The second: "He is pounding her like crazy."

The third: "He is pounding her like crazy."

Now the first one says: "He's already cumming."

The second one: "Me too."

The third one: "Me too."

"Me too."

"Im here all week"

Covems
: 1688

« #616 : March 05, 2021, 12:04:15 PM »

Why... here I am, Miss Stone.

Hugs to you.  I am alive and well, living a second cyber life.  A little older, a little grayer, but definitely no wiser.  Maybe a Budweiser, but that's a tale for a different day.  It does give me a warm, fuzzy feeling to see that I haven't been totally forgotten, and I thank you for that.

I get a bit nostalgic from time to time (especially when the melancholies set in) as I search for my own Nepenthe.  And I will admit that I wander into the Forum anonymously (with a paper bag over my head), and check up on you folk.  That's because there is alway a draw to AChat and the many wonderful memories I have of the community, the loves, and the special friends I made there.

A few of those friends I have been able to find in the parallel universe that I roam these days

I don't know if you recognize or remember Pafe56.  She also is alive and well, living that second cyber life on her houseboat, still in her bunny ears I may add,  along with her companion, or should I say "partner in crime", Lady Satoire.

I hope this little post finds you happy and healthy.  I do miss the chats we used to have, your humor and insight into things always made me smile and brought a joy to my heart.

So, in answer to your question,

Here I am.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Stone
: 1842

« #617 : March 06, 2021, 08:11:42 AM »

COVEMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

: 1 ... 40 41 [42]  
« previous next »
: