*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bullying
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Bullying  ( 12012 )
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #15 : February 12, 2021, 04:13:21 PM »

I would like to suggest a process that when someone joins the forum for the first time they must read the rules section before they can see the rest of the forum options. 

Many jump in, post what they want where they want with little consideration of forum etiquette.  This IS a public forum with many different cultures and sexual preferences.  To mock any of them as recently seen by one member is not respectful and must be considered.

So even though the rules posted at the top of the menu are old they are still very much the rules of the Forum.

« : February 12, 2021, 06:38:28 PM JessiCapri »

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #16 : February 12, 2021, 04:23:31 PM »

I couldn't agree more. Though why this and the previous post it's in response to is in a thread about bullying escapes me.

This is a Public forum where any member should be able to post freely without being restricted as long as they abide by the rules.
If a thread is in Public, then it's available for all to post in.
If the originator of the thread has a desire to restrict what is posted there then I suggest they either clearly state so in the introductory post or lock the thread after they post to prevent anything they don't want being posted.

It's akin to fucking in the public areas and someone posting a screenshot of it then complaining about the post. If it's meant to be private, take it to a room.

Corina_33

« #17 : February 12, 2021, 04:42:20 PM »

I would like to suggest a process that when someone joins the forum for the first time they must read the rules section before they can see the rest of the forum options. 

Many jump in, post what they want where they want with little consideration of forum etiquette.  This IS a public forum with many different cultures and sexual preferences.  To mock any of them as recently seen by one member is not respectful and must be considered.

So even though the rules posted at the top of the menu are old they are still very much the rules of the Forum.

You can post this text in all topics Capri ? Thanks !
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #18 : February 12, 2021, 05:18:00 PM »

I couldn't agree more. Though why this and the previous post it's in response to is in a thread about bullying escapes me.

This is a Public forum where any member should be able to post freely without being restricted as long as they abide by the rules.
If a thread is in Public, then it's available for all to post in.
If the originator of the thread has a desire to restrict what is posted there then I suggest they either clearly state so in the introductory post or lock the thread after they post to prevent anything they don't want being posted.

It's akin to fucking in the public areas and someone posting a screenshot of it then complaining about the post. If it's meant to be private, take it to a room.

I agree with the majority of what's said by Soniaslut but would also like to add a bit more.
A public post is just that public and because it is published, many people can see it, so we have a responsibility to behave in a respectful manner. After all the behaviour of members reflects on the reputation of this forum. Having manners, being kind and respectful costs nothing.

I have always found it here to be friendly and approachable and one of the best forums around because the community care for one another.

There is also Forum Etiquette which is the unspoken rules of obeying the theme of the topics and what the OP wants or intends.
When the Moderators ceased to exist, it became the OP's who looked after their own topics. They can even lock them to keep them private.
If public and open, the topics are still maintained and the same etiquette followed and if asked, posts removed without malice or ill will.

A new topic can always be opened if need be.

I also used to take many screenshots in the past in public of game play but before I published any in forum, I asked all concerned for consent.
Most agreed but occasionally I would have a refusal, then their names were removed.   Its all about respect and being courteous.
Both are good practice and helps to make our forum maintain its friendliness.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
JessiCapri

« #19 : February 12, 2021, 06:28:36 PM »

You can post this text in all topics Capri ? Thanks !

Do you want me to Corina? I have no issue doing so.  In fact I don't have an issue reporting it to Support either.  It is quite applicable here in the topic about Bullying but we all know how you feel about rules and respecting topics.  Perhaps you should open up a few topics of your own Corina instead of making it your goal to harass and bully in everyone elses topics.

ACHAT ADMINS Please note.

Booboofinger
: 67

« #20 : February 13, 2021, 04:42:33 AM »

I could not agree more. Normally I shrug it off, because who cares what some self-righteous members think? Honestly i come in the forum rarely, post on very few threads, mainly because I think the forum is a tad archaic and cumbersome.  But it gets annoying and boring that some people have nothing better to do with their lives then constantly harass people who for some particular reason are not to their liking.

Face it, we are all perverts and kinksters here. That's why we are here in the first place. I find it pathetic that some people think they have the moral high ground to judge others. Newsflash, you don't.....

These people also disrespect the first rule of kink: Don't judge.

Maybe my kink, my attitude, my look do not appeal to you....tough shit.  I think in the short time I have been here, i have gathered up enough friends, lovers and slaves to know I am doing something right. Maybe not right for you, but then again, chances are I'm not interested in you either.

I do hate reporting and I think banning is a bit heavy handed. And It's going to take a lot more to run me off here. However,  some people are not as resilient.   I would hate to see them get chased off by a few malcontents who have nothing better to do with their life then to troll people, constantly incessantly. So maybe it will take a ban or two to make this a safe non-judgmental place. It's a shame, but I'm beginning to come to that conclusion. At the end of the day, one must do what they think is right for the community.

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #21 : March 04, 2021, 12:46:31 PM »

https://tnlafamiglia.blogspot.com/2013/10/does-ignorance-breed-bullying.html

JessiCapri

« #22 : April 04, 2021, 03:52:13 PM »

It's easy.  Anyone can report abuse, harassment and bullying.  This was confirmation from AChat of my complaint yesterday.  The fate of those who were there is in Achat's capable hands now.

I encourage all to take the steps needed to rid our community of those who harass you.

JessiCapri

« #23 : April 20, 2021, 11:37:28 AM »

@ Above Link.

"They are bullies and they do not even realize it.  Therefore, it is up to others in society to realize it, and protect themselves from them before it is too late, and another life is lost due to their bullyish ignorance."

So you support the victim turning into the bully?  And exactly how does this help anyone?  It resolves nothing.  Just results in more drama.

Better to stay out of each others way, ignore each other, don't purposely antagonize, and remain with your friends and cohorts and enjoy the game. 

If you antagonize then you cannot cry victim when you get the response you knew would result. 
« : April 20, 2021, 11:53:48 AM JessiCapri »

JessiCapri

« #24 : May 10, 2021, 02:47:00 PM »

Everybody knows a "Nellie".

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: