*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  From him to Her....
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: From him to Her....  ( 25690 )
Honeybatcher
: 671

If all other fails...turn to Achat :)

« #45 : April 18, 2018, 03:41:42 AM »

My dear....

I hope you are having a good day; I miss you and wish you were here with me. I was thinking about you and wanted you to know how much you are loved and missed.

Remember how I told you I have a million thoughts going through my head at every second of every day? Well, you are always my main thought and every other thought in my head revolves around you. I think of you every second of every day. I can't honestly tell you where I'd be right now if I didn't have you. Since I've met you, I've been so happy. If I don't have you, I have nothing, so why not fight for the only thing I do have that means anything at all! You are my world, you consume my every thought, word and whisper. You are there ... you are always there, and always will be. I will never let you go, I'd rather die first.

I'm tired of searching, I will look no further. If I can't be with you, I don't want to be with anyone. You complete me, there's no longer an empty, meaningless space. I thank you for that, for you will never know how much you mean or how much you are needed. You are the reason I get out of bed every day, you are the reason I have something to look forward to in my life. You are my every need and want. When I fantasize, I think of you, my every intimate thought consists of you. I hope you are as happy as I am. I would do anything to make you as happy as you've made me! Angel, you make my life worthwhile and you do it effortlessly, I love you now and forever.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #46 : April 19, 2018, 05:37:38 AM »

My dear....

I just wanted to write you and let you know how much I do care about you and how close we have became in such a short period of time. We may not have known each other long but our love is strong and it means everything to me. You are the one who always makes me feel better about myself and makes me laugh at all the crazy stuff we talk about that no one understands but us. I'm glad I found you and I hope we spend a lot more happy times together in the future. Thanks just for being here for me I care about you more than words I could say.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #47 : April 20, 2018, 01:17:36 AM »

My dear....

Last night...

I couldn't stop thinking of you, just lying there in my hotel bed. I thought of the few times before... how yeverything felt when it embraced me...

Sweetie, I miss you more than I've missed anything before, but at the same time I love you for everything you are... Although I can't bring my lips to your ear and whisper how much I love you...

You're like tail from those fairy tales... like the one who saved the broken-hearted princes and stoll his heart. The ones with the happy ending...  just like those.

I hope our story ends with a "Happily Ever After."

But dreams come true... Just like in fairy tales.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #48 : April 21, 2018, 01:26:14 AM »

My dear....

Beautiful, it has been one month and forever. Forever I know you'll be here in my heart, in my arms, and when years go by I want you to know how much I care about you each and every day.

You are a miracle, each and every day with you I treasure in my heart. Every beat of my heart fills more and more with your love. You are the most beautiful person in the world, inside and out. You filled that hole in my heart that has been missing for years. I love you; thank you. I hope I make you as happy as you make me.

To me, Angel, you are perfect. Perfect to me, everything about you. The beauty inside of you is miraculous. It is beyond what nature could ever possess. You are more beautiful than anything I have every seen in my life. Just take a look in the mirror and you'll know what I am talking about.

Thanks for being there, thanks for caring about me, thanks for being you. I love you with everything I am. No poems, no words, no letters, no gifts, nothing can ever express how much I really care about you, but you know how much that is.

For always yours,

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #49 : April 23, 2018, 06:28:02 AM »

My dear....

I miss you terribly...I have a pretty good idea as to how long I can stand being away from you... and it's not long at all ;) It's almost like I can't believe I'm going to see you again today, it is so surreal- it feels like a dream! I love you so much, Angel. Our friendship excites me! I just want to be there for you until forever because you are all I need to be happy. I'm very excited to see you every day that I do, and today is no exception, I'll feel much more at ease when I can take you in my arms and cuddle ALL night long but right now I'm feeling a little anxious without you.
I care about you more than anything els ;) You're really a Special girl.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #50 : April 25, 2018, 12:49:50 AM »

My dear...

I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me. You've the center of my attention since I first met you. You are my Princes and my Angel. I know i say it allot but i don't think i could ever say it enough, I wanted you to know that I care about you so much and I can't afford to let you go because you're also the reason I've change! I love you so much, Angel...

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #51 : April 28, 2018, 01:08:29 AM »

My dear.....

Don't know if i ever said this to you but...
When we first met, I didn't even consider you real. You were just a pixel on a screen. We talked more and I became so confused. "How I could I have real feelings for a person I've never met?" I'd ask myself. I will never forget the first time I looked into your eyes; it was at that very moment I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my virtual life with you. In your eyes I saw everything I needed to know. It's been more than a month now. Things have been one big roller coaster ride, but, through it all, I do know what we have is so very real.

Love always...

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #52 : April 30, 2018, 07:17:05 AM »

My dear....

Where would I be if I had not met you? I'll tell you where; I would still be lonely looking for that special someone to make me smile again. We found each other at just the right time.

The distance that is between us is only going to make our love stronger and there is less of a chance that we will take each other for granted. The weeks that we are apart, I look forward to the day that we are together. The days that we are together, I am already looking forward to the next time that I get to see your sexy face.

I love you with all of my heart and soul. Everything that I have been through in the past year has only prepared me for you. If I had met you earlier in my life I know I wouldn't appreciate you as much. I thank God every day I wake up that someone cares about me like you do, it is a once in a lifetime thing!

I care about you, and the way you make me feel, everyday. The great thing is I know you love me just as much!

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #53 : May 01, 2018, 05:33:37 AM »

My dear....

It's almost the end of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. But now that i get to see you green, everything lights up!!! I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Do not be scared my love. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go even if I have to bring you back to South Africa myself!

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #54 : May 02, 2018, 05:44:23 AM »

My dear....

There are no words that I can speak, no song that I can sing, and no gesture that I can show, to prove my love for you, for the love I have for you has no definition. How can I describe the sheer joy I feel with the very thought of you? How simply hearing your voice causes my heart to beat faster, my pulse to race and my smile to widen. How can just one person give me so much hope for a future I have always dreamed of? You have opened my heart and awakened my soul. You are the best thing that ever happen to me in here. That is how I know that our friendship is everlasting.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #55 : May 03, 2018, 02:49:40 AM »

My dear....

I care about you so much. That i don't event know how to express my feelings for you anymore... I wish u could see trough me and than u would see how much i care and i love you so much Angel. I hope u know that i know the word LOVE is big but that's how i feel about you. And i hope 1 day u feel the same way. Hopefully

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #56 : May 08, 2018, 07:28:11 AM »

My dear....

These last 5 days was hell without even getting to see nor to write to you....I missed you so much and can't wait to see you again. I want to warp you in my arms & make passionate love to you. My heart is on fire & you're my greatest desire. Being back feels like the second best thing that happen to me since I've been here now...It feels like my heartbeat is going faster with every second i wait here before i come to swipe you off your feet!!! The wonderful flutters I get in the pit of my stomach when i know i'm going to see you again makes me feel like a schoolboy!!! Can't wait to hold you in my arms....

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #57 : May 10, 2018, 12:38:59 AM »

My dear....

Life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to see you everyday of my life. I care about you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you. The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Angel, let this letter be a testament to my true feelings for you. The whole world can see and know how I feel for you.

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #58 : May 11, 2018, 02:38:31 AM »

My dear....

My reason for writing all these letters to you is just to let the feelings flow. This is to the one I love. Everyday, I fall over and over in love with you again ... and that's why i hate it if i don't get the time to see you or even be with you :'(. As the time goes on and a new day shows, your presence enlarges and my love grows. I just wanted to thank you for sharing and making me happy. Thanks for being the most awesome girl a guy would ask for. Thanks for the warm moments, caring times, and loving experiences. Thanks for understanding me and most importantly, thanks for just being there for once I have found someone who stands besides me and not over me and I'm so lucky to have you.

There are so many reasons; so many causes that make me love you. Thanks for all the happiness you bestow upon me. Thanks for making me see what I don't see. Thanks for camouflaging my faults. Thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and playing along with them. Thanks for making me overexcited.

Thanks for all the dances when I need your touch. Thanks for hugging me hard when I need your warmth. Thanks for letting me share my feelings with you and last but not the least, thanks for being you everyday I'm with you... I love you all the way down to my toes and up to my brains and a lot more in the middle!!

With the warmest of hugs and wettest of kisses,

From me....

Honeybatcher

« #59 : May 14, 2018, 02:39:37 AM »

My dear....

The way I feel when I'm with you is amazing. I have never felt like this before, not like this anyway. Even after all this time, whenever you walk into the meeting room, my heart still skips a beat. It is so comforting, to look across the entrance of the meeting room at you to find you looking at me coming over and giving me a Smoooooooch ;), and somehow I know what you are thinking. This is a magical bond we share, and I treasure it in my heart.

Your kisses, whether tender and gentle or rough and demanding, are consuming. Your touch is like fire and surprisingly, I find myself time and time again, completely surrendering to your care. For me, there is no control, not when it comes to how I feel about you. You are the world to me Angel, and my world is brighter, since our paths have crossed.

As we travel on our journey, hand-in-hand, there is no obstacle we can not get past. With you, I am strong. With you, I am happy. With you, life is good. I want you beside me, always.

Forever Yours

From me....

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
: