*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Support, does it exist?????
« previous next »
: [1]
: Support, does it exist?????  ( 3195 )
Cradock
: 2

« : April 01, 2020, 09:20:26 PM »

So I've sent a message to support because I can't play the game and now it's going on 4 days that I've heard absolutely nothing.
Should I just assume that they took my money and too bad so sad for me , is this normal? Should I just consider that as money lost and look for a different game?
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : April 02, 2020, 04:39:32 AM »

No it's not normal.

When I've sent a message to support I've had one back. 

But, unfortunately, we are living in extraordinary circumstances at the moment.  Maybe they are working on something, no one knows unfortunately.

Try contacting them again and again until you hear from them.  I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you.

You might have done this already but, if you do contact them tell them your P.C. Specs and everything. Might help.

Another thing, you might done this a thousand times already but uninstall.  including all folders regarding ACHAT.  I've got a uninstaller called Revo uninstaller.  This uses the programs uninstaller first but, then it scans for Folders and Registry items regarding that particular program.
« : April 02, 2020, 05:02:55 AM zuzannah »

Cradock
: 2

« #2 : April 02, 2020, 09:30:41 AM »

No it's not normal.

When I've sent a message to support I've had one back. 

But, unfortunately, we are living in extraordinary circumstances at the moment.  Maybe they are working on something, no one knows unfortunately.

Try contacting them again and again until you hear from them.  I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you.

You might have done this already but, if you do contact them tell them your P.C. Specs and everything. Might help.

Another thing, you might done this a thousand times already but uninstall.  including all folders regarding ACHAT.  I've got a uninstaller called Revo uninstaller.  This uses the programs uninstaller first but, then it scans for Folders and Registry items regarding that particular program.
Michelle989
: 36

MSN Messenger - Michelle.johnston989@gmail.com
« #3 : July 29, 2020, 07:48:53 PM »

I've always found support to be good, although you may need to wait one or two days
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #4 : August 09, 2020, 10:50:05 AM »

I personally have had to wait a week for support to respond.  I hope that by now you have been able to download game and are happily playing.    :)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: