*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Adding the option to buy merchandise for other members instead of gifting $$$
« previous next »
: [1]
: Adding the option to buy merchandise for other members instead of gifting $$$  ( 2234 )
dizzy4u
: 2

I would like to see the ability to buy merchadise from the mall and select another member as a recipient for the gift... As it stands,  you can only gift A$ currency to another member... It would be so much more romantic for example, if you were able to go to your mall, select an item, like a vase of flowers and send them directly to the member of your choice... It would be a much more romantic gesture just than giving the person money and saying, here, go buy yourself some flowers... Of course, flowers is just an example. It could be clothes or property, poses. anything from the mall... I think the owners of the site would see a spike in purchases, increasing profitablity as well.
Jasmina
: 1

Pain & Jerk Off Toy

I really like that idea!

JasminaF - hot, unique, awesome
Fellatrice extraordinaire, Pain & Jerkoff Toy
www.flickstuck.com
Pandorra
: 507

This idea per se is really good, but it would need some points to be considered.

- How to avoid, that you buy a present for somebody and it is already owned by this person?
- How to avoid "second hand" trading of cloth, which would be deffinately not in AChat's interest?[/li][/list]
- If it comes to valuables, for which room should they be valid? This is also bad if you buy values "for sale." You can't chose.

However, it could be done. For example a dedicated gifts shop. What you buy there can not be put into your own wardrobe.If you chose a char whom you want to buy a gift for, all items this person already owns must be greyed out so they can't be bought.
This should not be too difficult in fact.
After purchase the gifted person should get a personal massage like. "X send you the present of Y" where Y could be the icon of the gifted item like pose, room, background or clothing.

I agree, if it would work like tihis, it could be a very interesting addition. However, I would like an optinon implemented, which enables the gifted to deny a gift and give it back to the gifter, which means, it would be dropped back into the gifts shop and he/she would get the spent A$ back.

dizzy4u
: 2

Very good thoughts Pandora. Yes, I'm sure there would be details to work out. I'm just pushing the idea. I'm not a programmer, just trying to live in a better world.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: