*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  A-Team ask you (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?  ( 37377 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #15 : July 12, 2020, 06:55:30 PM »

Most people I know tend to use Discord.
Its free to use and you can communicate in instant messaging and exchange, links of songs & videos, pics, photos, pdf docs etc...
You can also talk in pm or group.

Get it here. Its free.

https://discord.com/login
« : July 12, 2020, 06:58:21 PM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #16 : July 13, 2020, 06:54:45 PM »

Tried creating an account at Discord a little while ago.  Couldn't get past the Captcha...must have had about 9 or 10 attempts before I gave up.

Umi4u
: 4

« #17 : July 24, 2020, 07:25:48 PM »

Only thing I would love to see is maybe a swimming option for beach locations, something to correlate with other locations as well . Don't understand why this would such be a massive app update, not like we're not getting vertical and horizontal in them already. Agree with someone who mentioned inviting a 3rd into the location. You know, why stop at 3, as Rome wasn't built in a day either :-p  The basic necessities being reasonable as they are at present, and options/updates priced accordingly of course. :)  Everyone comes here for various reasons, different strokes for different folks. Understanding community is important, division in thought amongst various groups may add some complexity. Being a part of cliquey group who pokes fun at others isn't something I personally cherish, but to each his/her own. Live and let live!
Just wanted to put something out here gigs :) Long time no see!

Hello Members!  What is it that YOU want to see....I think there needs to be more of a community here but not sure how that can happen. These are my top things I would like to see happen here....what do YOU think?

1. If you give levels..make them worth something...like level 100 you gate 10 Achat coins or something to show loyalty to the players
2. Hey how about Black Jack too....and maybe make both poker and this worth something to the top player of the day or week
3. Can we have more city options?  Eliminate SUMMER as it seems like a stale location.  Maybe allow members to create their own cities for anyone to come and visit?  That will be build the community spirit here
4. Maybe a Dance room?  Where all can come and hang out and get their dance on?  Just a thought
5. Give better instruction on how we can make clothing...I would love to do this and possibly sell.  There is a big calling for menswear
6. Make more clothes available to men
7. Have a bigger area on your profile so you can write more info if you desire.  You should maybe cut it to 500 words or something but a place where people can tell you a little bit more about who they are or what their desires are
8. Have an area on profile where we can post pictures

I have tons of ideas...but would LOVE to hear from you all....YOU are what makes this place work! :) :) :)
analetta

« #18 : July 26, 2020, 08:16:37 PM »

I'd be in support of your idea for a swimming pool/beach scene location...maybe someone with the ability to make that happen will do something about it if there seems to be a demand for it. Or if they ever poked their noses through the door.
« : July 27, 2020, 10:25:53 PM analetta »

zuzannah
: 1379

« #19 : July 28, 2020, 05:32:01 PM »

I would like to see

-  Dresses and Catsuits with a high neck.  (Latex)

-  More choice in masks.  I.E.  Pony Girl (with hair) one with only nose holes, one with only with a mouth hole.  or even better a condom mask.  (Look it up).

-  Cock cages or T - Bar chastity belts and therefore the option of another body so in sex outfit the belt / cage is still on.  No Erection.

-  Condom Catsuit.

-  Dresses and Catsuits with a high neck.  (Latex).  Hehehehe.

analetta

« #20 : July 28, 2020, 06:01:28 PM »

If I could just tack on a few things to the shopping list above....

More "girly" dresses...hopefully not body hugging round the hips and thighs but with some "swish" to them, shoes to go with previous, would handbags be possible?, more nail polshes & make up (not the clown/zombie kinda thing) and a horse cock dildo/strap-on.

Cheeers
« : July 28, 2020, 06:06:23 PM analetta »

Umi4u
: 4

« #21 : July 29, 2020, 05:03:04 AM »

Hello Members!  What is it that YOU want to see....I think there needs to be more of a community here but not sure how that can happen. These are my top things I would like to see happen here....what do YOU think?

1. If you give levels..make them worth something...like level 100 you gate 10 Achat coins or something to show loyalty to the players
2. Hey how about Black Jack too....and maybe make both poker and this worth something to the top player of the day or week
3. Can we have more city options?  Eliminate SUMMER as it seems like a stale location.  Maybe allow members to create their own cities for anyone to come and visit?  That will be build the community spirit here
4. Maybe a Dance room?  Where all can come and hang out and get their dance on?  Just a thought
5. Give better instruction on how we can make clothing...I would love to do this and possibly sell.  There is a big calling for menswear
6. Make more clothes available to men
7. Have a bigger area on your profile so you can write more info if you desire.  You should maybe cut it to 500 words or something but a place where people can tell you a little bit more about who they are or what their desires are
8. Have an area on profile where we can post pictures

I have tons of ideas...but would LOVE to hear from you all....YOU are what makes this place work! :) :) :)

In hindsight, I have new found love for the site as it is {giggles}.  Sometimes simplicity is best.  A minor tweak here or there may or may not be beneficial. It defies logic to try and please all of the people all of the time , and therefore goes without saying you can please some of the people some of the time . I'm not aware of the code this is written in {archaic conversion or modern app {no idea as to this stuff}, nor the complexity of mods, but at the end of the day finding the right mix of pleasing the existing and attracting new players may be key.  Sometimes reaching out to find the right clientele isn't as easy as it would appear, nor does it go without some risk when introducing exposure to the site thru various methods.  The intricacies of perceived anonymity is very much a driver for me and there's no mod needed for this. Yes, as stated in my previous post I do have some wishes, but as to my exposure and time I've been on the site it's just gotten better nearly every day.  Just one persons opinion and I admittingly haven't searched or researched what asks in addition has been drummed up in frequency. t c and be safe. We're all in this together peeps. Peace, out <3
zuzannah

« #22 : July 29, 2020, 05:15:18 PM »

Yes, swishy dresses so when I twirl you might get a peek of my chastity underneath.  Hehehehe.

To Umi.

Everyone wants everything to suit them, I know.  But, it's nice to wish isn't it ?   Hehehehe
« : July 29, 2020, 05:20:56 PM zuzannah »

Michelle989
: 36

MSN Messenger - Michelle.johnston989@gmail.com
« #23 : July 29, 2020, 07:05:01 PM »

We kinda know that much falls on death ears as far as the folks at Achat are concerned, I'd like to think that one day they will have a MAJOR update, the thing I come here for are for the people  and friends here like you Giggles, the only thing I wish for really is the lobby improvement, wouldn't it be lovely to arrive in a lobby where by I can easily communicate and talk to all my friends and involve them with my other friends, I get accused all the time of ignoring people and I simply upset them. Makes me feel so so sad sometimes. I am sorry all the time . As far as this forum, Io know I could do better and will try.
zuzannah

« #24 : July 30, 2020, 11:30:48 AM »

Missing messages is a fact of life here.  But, what can you do ?

So, don't be sorry for missing a message.  It happens to everyone.

mefindel
: 6

« #25 : August 02, 2020, 02:56:21 PM »

Greatname Giggles. I am new here and have some ideas, some easy, some not so much but I'd like to see if you can at least get it on the list for consideration.

1) Why can you not gift males? Staight/gay/bi should all be included. I male should be able to make A$ just like females or even just tipped if they did a good job. Yes, I understand the women will still get the majority of gifts but still, fair should be fair. This seems very lopsided.

2) I know this is probably a big ask but how about adding toys to buy and play with as well adding them to scenes for use. For examples, vibrators, nipple clamps, handcuffs, whips, paddles, especially fetish toys etc. I get it might not be possible but it would be really nice if you could do more at all with toys. Any help would be appreciated.

3) On the Search window and profile, maybe add a stat for working girs/guys (see previous suggestion), possibly, prefer/expect gift type also and they be able to filter them out if you don't have A$ when searching for partners. This shouldn't be too hard.

4) I cannot for the life of me figure out what a premium account is or how to get one or why. Clearly this information needs to be more prominant on the web. And, if you fall back from preium to free, I don't get the logic of losing your purchased items. I mean that is real money spent. Shouldnt matter if your status changes. Would actuall ymake people want to stay free so they don't lose thier scenes, clothing, items etc that they paid for while premium.

Just some thoughts.

Respectfully,
Mef
mefindel
: 6

« #26 : August 02, 2020, 03:02:09 PM »

Sorry one more to add but this is more of a business decision.

I was very surprised to see payment services I have never heard of to buy more A$. I'm very wary of these companies as I don't know them. If you really need to stay with them, how about adding paypal or venmo as payment options so maybe we have more protection from unauthorized charges. I've very concerned about giving a credit card or bank account to these companies and would like some form of one time payments that cant be recharged please.

Thanks,
Mef
analetta

« #27 : August 02, 2020, 05:43:34 PM »

My only suggestion would be to stick with the payment metod you've used already...you know you can trust that
« : August 03, 2020, 04:59:15 PM analetta »

zuzannah

« #28 : August 03, 2020, 04:07:45 PM »

@Mefindel

Hi there welcome to the forum...

Premium accounts was when people had to pay for a subscription.

This doesn't happen anymore they've changed it.  All you have to do is buy A$ apparently.

Paypal can be used to buy A$ as well.

analetta

« #29 : August 05, 2020, 01:44:35 AM »

Am I correct in thinking that there is no separate Clothing Editor that needs to be downloaded?
It's just the one on the pre-log-in screen of the client, right?

Also, does anyone know if I'm loading my own height maps to the editor whether they have to be png. or can I use whatever format I already have them?

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7  
« previous next »
: