*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  DANCE
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: DANCE  ( 8512 )
Corina_33

« #15 : May 06, 2021, 07:10:43 PM »

See you soon....i have big surprises for U 2
Corina_33

« #16 : May 06, 2021, 07:13:57 PM »

After politic...now religions ! CAPRI YOU ARE OUT !
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #17 : May 06, 2021, 07:23:17 PM »

LOL Corina I have screenshot....and you have repeatedly called V and I Gods of the forum.  I was only repeating your words. I was only embracing them.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #18 : May 06, 2021, 07:27:48 PM »

Please report me  and include all the harassment you have been doing to me, my spouse and my friends to provoke responses over the last weeks.

And don't forget all the names and nasty little comments and walking past in games interrupting our chats with farts, and burps, and stupid kissing...  all where you have approached us and we have done nothing to provoke you, just chatting with our friends.

and all the intimidating behaviour where you have gone round forum making nasty comments over things nothing to do with you , where you have no clue what you are talking about...   but no matter anyway, you'll say it  because you like bullying people.

And the the threats  and intimidating threats of  "CAPRI YOU ARE OUT !"   "Kill the Ants!"  "I WILL DESTROY YOU !!!!   "See you soon....i have big surprises for U 2"

Now,  Go cry victim to Achat because I hurt your feelings. 

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Corina_33

« #19 : May 06, 2021, 07:34:23 PM »

Ouchhhh...you make me cryyy....i will post all the print screens here with chat. Now i dont have time for this because i have REAL LIFE ! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS MEAN Real Life ???  I DONT THINK SO ...BECAUSE YOU AND NONAME ARE NON-STOP HERE !
Corina_33

« #20 : May 07, 2021, 02:20:24 AM »

You two always give each other victims .... you two must always be right ... you two are the best ... you two give advice to everyone ... THIS IS THE FORUM "you two".

I'll send those print screens to Achat support and we'll find out who you called "Bitch"
« : May 09, 2021, 08:58:36 AM Corina_33 »
Corina_33

« #21 : May 19, 2021, 01:46:28 PM »

Ooooops i did it again ! Soooo...Lady noname...who is the bitch  ? Im waiting fo the answer and apologize !
Have a nice day !

« : May 19, 2021, 02:34:03 PM Corina_33 »
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: