*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Room Features
« previous next »
: [1]
: Room Features  ( 1755 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : January 03, 2020, 08:05:24 AM »

It would be great if we could have an extra camera that  could "Fly" around private and public rooms.
This would allow us to explore and also to take pics from different angles.

It would also be nice if there was a button to turn off the interface so unobstructed pics can be taken of your avatar and friends.

How about a speed button too, so our avatars can walk fast or slow.

It would certainly improve the game.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #1 : March 02, 2020, 03:25:26 PM »

Agree completely especially with removing the interface.  Perhaps even an option to black out all but the people in the frame. 

angelocorbin
: 22

« #2 : April 28, 2020, 10:14:54 AM »

Ok so this is not exactly what youre asking for. But if you want as much image space without UI parts, you could follow AnnieMay’s excelent post on tweaking the AChat GUI.

https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2338.0.html

So far I’ve downsized and moved the Rate and Gift buttons, (a.)
Moved all partner pic and excitement bars down to the old Gift button location (b.)
Moved the Leave Room butten to the right (c.)

The last one is abit fucked up cause now I covers the Full/Windowed icon of Windows. So once I go full screen, I cant go back to windowed anymore. Have to use AltTab.

If you only want to ‘black out all but the people in the frame’, you can use the buttons ‘Hide Room’ ‘Show Room’. But im not sure if that’s what you meant.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: