*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Penis Size of Shemales
« previous next »
: [1]
: Penis Size of Shemales  ( 3322 )
tamara
: 4

« : March 01, 2020, 03:07:07 AM »

Hello everyone, I wanted to share with you an idea that I have been thinking about for a long time and a situation that I am a little uncomfortable with.
 As you know, in this game, the penis sizes of the shemales and the men are the same. Even sometimes the shemale penis appears bigger. Maybe this is not a problem for many, but I am sure that it is for overly feminine, passive shemales like me. I don't like my avatar to have a huge penis, I want it to be much smaller, as in real life. :3 They probably won't take this into account, maybe it's hard to make, I don't know, but I wish there were micro, medium, and huge penis sizes for shemales to choose on ''Customize Yourself'' section. If it is so hard to do, at least the penis can stay not erected when it is not in use.
 Oh also, I don't like how panties look on shemales. The penis looks horrible under them. It almost looks pasted with poor quality 2D graphic. Especially under sheer panties it looks so bad and not visually appealing. I hope they also will make it better, with high quality 3D graphic.

T A M A R A
rosa_latece
: 623

Little Kitten

« #1 : March 01, 2020, 07:52:14 AM »

I totaly agree.
I am a bottom crossdresser and my penis should be small.
My focus is on the man and his penis.
« : March 01, 2020, 08:06:49 AM rosa_latece »
zuzannah
: 1379

« #2 : March 02, 2020, 06:07:46 AM »

Agree with both of you.

Also,  if there was going to be different sizes why not have the option of a cage.  So the penis always remains small.............. and locked.

If this could be done, why not just add them to the body type options like we have now.  Just pick the body you want (Small or Larger breasted) and then penis size or caged.  Eight different options if my maths is right. If we go by micro, medium and huge and locked.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #3 : March 02, 2020, 02:40:25 PM »

Some interesting ideas.

Here's a couple of cocks in cages for chastity role plays.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
areikou

« #4 : May 07, 2020, 08:52:49 AM »

Yes for the love god! Also, giant cocks for shemales should be an option too. Some of us would enjoy being able to use those poses with others  ;D
Foodster
: 2

« #5 : May 08, 2020, 07:41:25 AM »

Love the idea, but it should be implemented as a general feature. Like Available to every one who has a penis.
tamara

« #6 : May 17, 2020, 04:21:27 AM »

well, the shemale penis size can be something you can set in "Customize Yourself" section basically. what matters is whether or not they'll consider it. they won't, but whatever.

T A M A R A
StevieSucks
: 22

« #7 : August 15, 2020, 09:33:24 AM »

I totaly agree.
I am a bottom crossdresser and my penis should be small.
My focus is on the man and his penis.
TRUTH!!!!!
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #8 : August 15, 2020, 10:10:16 AM »

In agreement with Stevie, if it is introduced it should be optional. I don't want to wander around with a dick the size of a baby's arm wobbling about in front of me...quite happy with things as they are.

StevieSucks
: 22

« #9 : August 15, 2020, 11:33:07 AM »

most p*rn they are small with some exceptions, if it's something you want why not add the option
: [1]  
« previous next »
: