*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hot Wifing
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hot Wifing  ( 13623 )
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« : June 03, 2020, 04:41:50 PM »

Hello Achat. Been a while. Has anything changed? 
Well here is a little diddy to drop off for old times sake.

Jon never joins in. He never even speaks. He always sits quietly in the corner of the room, watching. He wants to be there. He wants to see. Sometimes I see him with his cock out, but even that is a rarity. Usually he strokes it through his pants, edging the whole time. It’s as if he wants to be a fly on the wall and for us to forget he is even there.

It’s a hotel room, dimly lit. We never do this at our home. I would never take another man to our bed. Ryan is our regular bull. He was tall and dirty blonde with a thick cock that bent to the right just a little. He held me in his arms, kissing me passionately as he groped my fleshy ass. I had worn a dress but no panties or bra. My hands had unbuttoned his shirt and now roamed that hairy chest.

I guess Ryan was hard enough and decided to dispense with any more romance. I was pushed forcibly to my knees and grabbed by the hair as he unbuckled his pants. I reached up to help and pulled his eight inch cock out into my view. He still held my head and now with dick in hand, he rubbed it over my face, slid it across my eyes, down my nose and over my lips. I opened up wide to lick it and tasted the head. I looked up and saw his smile as I began to worship his bent cock. Kissing its engorged head and then licking down the underside, maintaining eye contact before coming back up it and taking it fully into my mouth.

I could see Jon just past Ryan’s right thigh. I locked eyes with him now as I engulfed that fat dick, letting my face slide closer to that thick thatched groin. Reaching up around his muscled ass, as my other hand held the base. I took it down to that point. The head just nudging at my throat. I worked it back and forth between my red glossed lips. Ryan wasn’t fully hard, but he was sooo getting there, the curve in his dick more pronounced. My blonde bull bent over and tugged my dress over my head, leaving me naked and squatting in front of him. He pushed me back on his rod and then reached down to my hanging tit, palming the flesh and then squeezing.

Yes, I’m older so they do hang, and after 3 kids they fill a D cup easy. But my bulls seem to love those titties. Love to suck and torment them too. I don’t mind it at the right time. Ryan motions me up and gropes my thick body again before turning me around and bending me over the bed. His cock is HARD, but he bends down to give my slot a lick. From bottom to top he runs his tongue up my grove, slobbering over my lips and wetting my puffy slit. I can duck my head under my shoulder and see my husband still watching. His eyes aren’t on mine, but on my pussy, all wet and ready to be speared.

I feel the head. He glides it up and down where his mouth had just been. Slick with my spit and now some of his, Ryan nudges at my door, pressing his thick knob into my vulva. I stop looking at Jon and put my face into the mattress, gripping the sheets as Ryan sinks into my hot pussy. My thighs are mashed to the side of the bed as he puts his weight into me, pinning me there as he gets in every inch. I moan aloud but muffled by the bedding. That cock has filled me. Pushed deep into my sexual core. I wiggle my ass just a little to let him know it’s welcome.

Ryan starts pumping slowly. Pulling that rod in and out my pussy lips, dragging them along. He sinks it to the hilt every time. Gripping just at my hips he is plowing in earnest, driving into my hole, making me grunt as he rams me to the bed. A steady pace meant for his pleasure, but unlike Jon, Ryan can keep this up. Moving full strokes in and out with a good rhythm. Jon would cum before I even got close. But this was my Bull, stroking my puss and getting every nerve lit. I twisted hard left to see my hubby rubbing along his pants. When he finally looked at me instead of the fucking, I moaned out loud with half closed eyes. Jon had to stop or I knew he would have cum.

I was moaning and grunting out loud as I tried to push my ass back. It was getting good and that cock was hitting that spot. I got my ass slapped and then Ryan’s strong hands just rolled me over. I looked up at him as he pushed my knees to each side of my tits and sank right back into my drenched pussy. His hands on either side, holding me down as he bucked. I had a clear view of Jon who was fidgeting so bad in the chair. I knew he wanted to cum, but he wanted to hold it too. His left hand going up and down his thigh instead of over his hard dick.

The room was filled with the sound of bodies slapping, as I got rode hard. The bed giving way and then shoving me back up again on Ryan’s up stroke. My breath was short and my song was whimpers as my climax was coming oh so near. Ryan wouldn’t stop, even if he came he would give me the “O”. Bulls have egos and won’t let you down. I threw my head back…

“OH MY GOD!” and my pussy flooded. Ryan’s cock was plunging into pure liquid now. Even as my walls gripped him, I was soaked and his dick seemed to go faster with all the lube. He dropped down as if to cover me, but then he arched his back with his own roar. He was cumming into my married pussy. His dick slammed in one last time and he dumped a load deep inside me. I could feel it jet into my back wall as I wailed out my own cumming, my thighs shaking like a leaf and my cunt jerking upward. My walls milking him all on their own.

Slowly he got off of me. Juice trailing like a bridge between our sexes. Ryan walked away into the bathroom. Up on my elbows I looked at Jon, his pants tented higher than I had ever seen. I crooked my finger in a “Come here” gesture. “Come take it back.” I said with a grin. Jon rushed up from his chair. Dropped his pants as he got to me and sported out a dick pointing straight for the wall. It wasn’t as big as Ryan’s but it was red and hard and near bursting. I couldn’t help giggle at his enthusiasm as he climbed up the bed as I scooted further on. He kissed my belly and up to my tits, covering me with passion and showing me his hunger. With his pants still around his ankles, Jon shoved that dick into me, deep and hard he plunged into my wetness.
I cooed and smiled up at him as he refilled my emptiness. My legs lazily locked behind his to try and slow down his pace.

Jon and I stared at each other as he stirred around another man’s cum inside me. He was on his elbows but his hands gripped my matronly tits. I could feel his hips buck between my legs. I heard the wet squelch sound as he pushed some of Ryan’s cum from my pussy.

“I can’t hold it!” He sounded apologetic, but I was surprised he lasted this long.

“Cum, baby. Cum.” I whispered permission and released my legs from around him.
He bucked hard and started ejaculating immediately. His cock twitching like mad inside me. Still fucking he pumped a load built up since the evening started. Edging and stopping, edging and stopping. Jon filled me until the juices flowed down my ass crack and onto the bed. To my shock and pleasant surprise my hubby wasn’t done. He was still hard, still sturdy enough to keep fucking his wife’s pussy. I opened wide and wrapped my arms lazily around his neck and let him ride me, a wide smile on my face as he kept moving back and forth on my body. That cock still hard slipping in and out of me. Eventually he rolled us to our sides and I cocked my leg up for him and it became more of a cuddle than a fuck as we entwined ourselves around each other. Jon was still going at it when Ryan came out showered and ready to leave.

“Well, look at you two.” He gave a small smile. “It was great. Give me a call.” And he turned and left our hotel room. Leaving us slowly rutting and kissing and petting. I kissed Jon’s nose as I felt him slow.

“I think I’m numb.” He asked more than stated.

I gripped him tight with that leg hooked over him. “Then stop, baby.” settling in closer as he lay still. Our sweaty bodies stuck together. “I love you.”  I felt reclaimed by the man I love, as we drifted off to sleep.

« : February 15, 2021, 07:13:14 PM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #1 : June 04, 2020, 01:03:17 PM »

Great little diddy.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #2 : June 04, 2020, 01:45:40 PM »

Same couple, different Bull

I knelt between his legs as he sat on the couch. He had dropped his pants and a fat dark cock lay across his thigh. It was ten inches at least. I took it in my right hand and gave it a lick up its side then licked down its other one till I found his base again. My left hand cradled full, big balls. I looked up to this new lover and mouthed the head of his monster cock. Then I felt fingers spread my cooze from behind and I felt Jon’s tongue across my nether lips.

This was new, it was broad daylight, and my hubby wasn’t just watching. I felt my ass pushed apart as he dove into my pussy from behind with his tongue. I took Rashaun all the way to my throat, but not in it. I was never good at that. I made up for it I think in enthusiasm. Humming along his cock and letting my spittle ooze down it. My hand stroked his wet base as my tongue bathed his puffy brown cock head. I had never had a dick this big, this thick but not this long. I looked The black bull in the eyes as I worked his dick in and out my mouth. Getting it sloppy wet and dripping down my chin and down on his balls.

Big dark hands reached down to my hanging tits, mashing and pulling on my white flesh, squeezing my utters in his big mitts. I moved them up into his lap. Rashaun pulled my nipples and then rubbed them, giving me pain and then pleasure. All the while Jon has been leaping at my cunt, making it as sloppy wet as Rashaun’s genitals.

I stopped sucking and with a smile, asked, “You want to taste ‘em?”

“Oh yeah, baby” He patted his lap and smiled. “Get on up here.”

Getting off my knees I climbed my thick naked body aboard, straddling his lap and that nearly erect cock. Jon backed away I guess and I lifted my ample tits to Rashaun’s waiting lips. Eagerly he cradled them in his own strong hands and brought a nipple to his hungry mouth. Mmm, he sucked so sweetly, strong but not hard. Pulling in the nipple and as much of the areola as he could. I reached down for that cock and stroked it next to my thick warm bush. I felt it grow even harder and I swear just a bit thicker. I let Rashaun feed and slowly lifted myself up in his lap. With my own hand I ran that thick cock head along my lips. It was ready and so was I, both of us wet and wanting it.

I slowly let my weight down. A grin came over my face as I felt it slip into my sex canal. It stretched me, and felt sooo good. I looked into his eyes as I let him fill me and suckle at the same time. Spreading my knees wider so I could drop further down. I took most of it and settled just on his lap. Slowly I started rocking my hips, back and forth, moving his thick dark cock just inches, taking a nice slow ride and cradling his head. He fed on my tits, pulling them with suction. I glanced back as best I could and caught Jon in the corner of my eye sitting on the floor.

Rashaun reached for my ass and gripped it as he moved us closer to the edge of the couch. He roughly pulled my cheeks apart. Rubbed them and then gave one a smack. I really liked that and moaned my response. He gripped that hot flesh and then letting go my tit with his mouth he kissed me hard and dropped us ninety degrees to the carpeted floor. His whole cock drove into me now. My eyes went wide, but all I could do was groan into his mouth. My legs in the air and both his hands under my ass. The black man was in charge of the fucking now. I felt it drive deep into my juicy slot and then pull back in a nice steady rhythm. Now I could see Jon, on the floor and just to my left. He was staring down my tits and my belly and could probably see the hot thick cock working into me.

We broke the kiss and I was giving low moans. It was the up strokes that were getting me, pulling my walls with it and my lips. I would breath in on the down stroke and then let out deep cries as he pulled it nearly out. And I swear that cock head was rubbing my nubby spot just right as it came to the edge of my entrance. I dropped my heels on Rashaun’s back and moved my hands over his strong taut shoulders. That thick cock pushed deep into my being and then he would pull it nearly out. Kissing my lips and my neck, whispering how sweet my pussy was straight into my ear. I had to answer back.

“Your cock- your cock is ruling me. Owning me.” I whispered for him alone.

“Right now, this is MY sweet pussy.” He glanced at Jon, but didn’t say anything. Rashaun pulled out and stopped. “Say it, woman. Say it louder.” he had a shit eating grin.

I didn’t think about it but obeyed, “This is your sweet pussy. Fuck this pussy.” needful lust coming through on each word.

And he shoved down, practically ramming the air from me and moving my ass an inch up the rug. My moans were now mixed with grunts as he plowed me now, fucking into me harder. My tits jiggled back and forth below him with hard dark red nipples centered in my two inch areolas. I rubbed my fingers across his nipples as he rode, filling the room with guttural sounds of lust. His head so near, I stretched up and kissed him again. We shared breath as he filled me with dick. Soon Rashaun pulled out and sat back on his heels. Slapping my thigh lightly.

“Roll over. Hands and knees, mama.”

I rolled over and with my elbows on the carpet, my ass was up and ready. No ceremony, Rashaun just shoved that dick right back in, “Aahhh” I grunted as he gripped my hips and shoved deep. I had face to face contact now with Jon. He sat on the floor with his legs out and his cock tenting his pants. My big tits swayed back and forth as I took black cock. Rashaun was pulling me on and off  his dick, bucking his hips too, so that we slapped together. I dropped my head and gave a deep animal groan. Then I looked up to my husband, my mouth open and my eyes glazed. “Fuck me, FUCK ME.”  and stretching out my arms I dropped my face fully to the floor.

Those fingers dug into my flesh as the black man drove hard into my married pussy. Slamming my wet cunt with that thick chocolate tool. I rolled my head to the side as my thighs began to quake. My pussy was clenching and I was going to cum so hard. My lungs were panting as I felt the wave approaching. Once it triggered, I came again and again. My ass and legs jiggled, even if Rashaun would have stopped they would have been shaking. He kept fucking though, kept fucking till he flooded me with jizz. I lay there, an incoherent sloppy cum filled mess, dripping on his rug. I felt him wipe it up and down my ass crack, just for good measure. If he wanted to take my butthole right then, I wouldn’t have stopped him.

When we finally left, Jon’s cock was still tenting his pants. I don't think he ever stroked it, but I might be wrong. I reached over and ran my hand over it. It was like its own little mountain. It was Sunday and still light out, but I reached for his fly and zipped it down.

“What are you doing?” My husband glanced at me as he drove.

I had a sultry smile on my lips and a twinkle in my eye. “Take it out. Let me take care of it.”
He thought about it for a bit, but finally looking around nervously, he undid his belt and pants clasp and pushed his dick out over his underwear. My husband isn’t big, and being bent over in a car seat didn’t help. But it stood right up and proud. I unbuckled my seat belt and dropped my face into his lap. I licked the head and felt it almost jump. “Mmm, I bet you won’t last long.” I said teasingly. “You got so horny, didn’t you, baby?.” . Was I talking to Jon or his dick? Maybe both.

I put it in my mouth. It jerked again and got harder. Bending my head on the upswing, I pushed my tongue into the side of his flesh. Moving up and down on his pecker, I took him all the way to the underwear, getting all of him in my mouth. Sucking my cheeks in and holding my lips tight on his foreskin. I slurped just so he could hear it as I went up and down. No hands were involved like on my bulls, just mouth and dick as I tickled his head when I came all the way up. I pumped him once, twice, all the way up to six, thinking he was going to spurt just from that. I concentrated just on the head, taking it in and out really quickly, feeling it get so rock hard if not any bigger. Finally I spoke, “Your wife was a whore for that black cock.” and then I took him back inside and all the way down. I guess that got him remembering it all and with just a few more strokes he was spurting in my mouth. I couldn’t see his bodily reaction, but his thighs got tense and his load shot to the back of my mouth. I swallowed it all and kept sucking his pecker until the last bits came out his already shrinking head.

Getting back up I reached over and stroked my husband’s cheek. “I love you, baby.”

He took my hand and kissed the palm and the back. “I love you.” He looked over with sincere eyes.

« : February 12, 2021, 04:54:04 AM Momma_andrea »

Kaitlyn1989
: 323

« #3 : June 05, 2020, 10:18:14 AM »

If I may.....  always been a FAN of visual aids

Mhmm, Rashaun sure looks familiar.... any relation to Emile.  ;)

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #4 : July 25, 2020, 01:17:34 PM »

In public I dress like a wife and mom should. I look the way a middle aged mom does. My butt is round and a bit wide. My boobs fill my blouse, and with no bra they sag. My middle is pudgy. I don’t think young men give me a second look, but I might be wrong about that. Michael was a college student that we found through a swingers ad online. Barely 20 and not far from us, we met this average looking kid who claimed to be very oral. Jon gives me that with passion, but a sturdy young cock made hard by me? I wanted to see that.

We suggested the hotel downtown, but Michael said he lived in an off campus house with five other students, each having their own room and it was actually between the two. I dressed in a denim skirt and college T-shirt, pushing the “mom” image coming to see her boy. He wasn’t young enough to be my son, but it was close. Michael had to meet us at the front door to let us in. Jon stood taller than him and could have passed for “Dad”. We went straight upstairs and into his room. A single bed, a little cramped, but the thought of his roommates hearing the bed creaking from fucking did give me a wicked tingle.

At nearly the same height, 69ing was perfect. The young blonde had a pillow tucked under his head and was sucking on my lips as he pulled my cheeks apart. His cock was a bit bigger than Jon’s, but not by much. I was taking him all the way to my throat with my nose in his shaved balls. He had just this little soul patch that you would find on the chin, but just above his dick. I found it a little odd, but it really made me want to taste those nuts and feel how smooth they are with my tongue.

Jon was in my sight in the corner of the bed room as I pulled that dick from my mouth and dropped down to lick those shorn balls. I jerked Michael’s wet cock as I got my lips deep into that sac. Liking and sucking on those smooth testicles as the young stud slid his tongue into my mama hole. I could feel hot breath from his nose on my asshole as he lapped deep of my cream. Reaching under, I scooped up his balls and suckled one gently and slowly. My lips wrapped around it and my tongue bathed it softly. I heard him moan and smiled inside at my favorite compliment. I lapped on both his nuts before sliding my lips back up his stiff cock. I fucked him with my mouth until he put those lips to my clit. I came off it, tossing my head back and moaning out loud. I couldn’t help but push my hips back and my pussy down into his face. Grinding my mound into his chin and his nose in my slot as he licked and tickled my little button. My big ass was moving in circles as I rode his mouth. Only my hand was still on his cock as my sighs were continual.

As good as his mouth was, I wanted something in me, and took the initiative to turn around on him. We smiled at each other as my heavy boobs hung in his face.

“That mouth still hungry?” I said temptingly.

“Oh, yes” and Michael reached to cup them both, cradling my tits in his hands, pressing them together.

He clamped on like a young babe and moved that talented tongue around my nipple. I reached down between us to find that stiff young pecker. With plenty of spit lube on both, I just slipped it right into my matronly hole and sank down. Michael gave a satisfied little moan around my tit and began sucking it. I smiled down at him and began a nice steady ride. He was barely bigger than Jon, nothing taxing about taking this cock, but it felt so good to my ego that I made this college boy so hard.

I set my sights on my husband and gave him a show. I knew his eyes were on my ass, watching me grind in up and down circles on hard young dick. Moving at a good enough pace to just get the bed springs groaning. Michael had pushed both nipples together and was sucking them hard now. His hands mashing in the sides of my tits, trying to press them into one, but I needed his help on this one.

“Grab my ass.” I said wantonly. “Pull my cheeks open.”

The polite young man obeyed and went to sucking just the left tit as he reached back with both hands to spread my hind end. I felt the air run across my asshole and knew Jon could see it. I started pumping back and forth, moving that dick inside me but wiggling that ass for my hubby, my tight brown eye winking at him. I pushed my asshole towards him each time I took that cock into me. Riding him back and forth, I looked down at Michael’s young face. He seemed to be in heaven feeding off my boob and being stroked by my wet pussy. I started really rocking the bed now, squeaking those springs loud. I wanted any roommates next door to hear the sounds of sex. I was panting as I rode back and forth.

I glanced over my shoulder at my husband, “Baby, come help me.”

“What?” Jon was confused. He never joins in. I know this, he knows this, but I wanted to push the envelope just a little.

“Come put a finger up my ass. It would get me off so hard.” my voice was pleading and even Michael’s eyes got wider. “Please.” I begged.

After a few moments I felt his hand on my rump and then a wet finger from the other hand pressed into my tight brown ring. I slowed my gyrations for him and felt his finger tip press into the very entrance of my butthole. I bit my lower lip as he slid it deeper. It was a bit dry, but it was in there, and I started pumping again. Now I KNEW he was looking right at my ass. I moved back and forth on that cock and Jon’s finger wiggled a bit as I rocked.

“Can you feel his cock on the other side, baby?” I panted out.

“Yeah” was his short answer.

“Press down. Make me tighter for him.”
Jon was in to the last knuckle and did as I asked, pushing down in my anal canal, helping my insides rub on that dick. Glancing to the side, his bulge was impressive. Jon was raging hard, but still fully clothed. Pants tented and tight, I licked my lips thinking about that dick trying so hard to get free. But I left it alone, I let Jon do his thing, as he let me do mine. I grunted as I worked it back and forth, my clit rubbing along the young man’s near bare mound. He was latched on with suction cup force to my tit as we rocked the single bed to a creaking frenzy. I could feel him swell. He was going to fill me with hot young seed. I kept pushing down hard, wanting my own cum to meet his own.

It hit me as a gush, splattering my womb. Jon had his finger deep in my ass. I’m sure he could feel the pulse of the hard dick below as it pumped hot juice into me. My own climax was triggered and my pussy and ass squeezed tight on the men inside me. I flattened out on top of Michael. Both our hips still bucked into each other as we rode out the waves of orgasm. I screamed into his neck and the pillow, letting the whole house know someone just got off.

We never even made it home. We were just a few blocks away in the back of a Burger King parking lot. Sprawled out on the seat, my face was in Jon’s lap and two of his fingers were deep between my thighs, sliding in and out of my dirty cum soaked pussy. I didn’t bob up and down too far as the steering wheel kept hitting me in the head, but my tongue was working Jon’s gland and my hand held tight to his shaft. Rocking my chin back and forth to the same tempo as those digits in my quim. My man was raging hard in my mouth and when he reached that other hand into my hair, I knew this was it. With a growl his ass came off the seat and he pushed my head firmly to his dick.

“Ohh, baby!” He let out as a long needful cry, and his cock reclaimed me, spewing its hot flood into my wet sucking hole, filling my wet mouth with hot salty cream. I swallowed it and then went back to sucking and swallowed again, wanting to pull the last drop from him. Making yummy sounds in his lap as I ate all his load, then smacking my lips after pulling him out.

“Daddy, thank you for driving me to school.” I said looking up at him with a playful babydoll voice.

Jon just laughed and smiled looking down at me by the dashboard lights, playing with my soft hair with one hand and still fingers deep in my wet hot pussy with the other.

« : February 15, 2021, 07:04:43 PM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #5 : September 12, 2020, 09:18:57 PM »

Our last visit with Ryan, things went a little further. Jon did something he has never done.

My knees were pinned back nearly to my pale flopping tits, as my dark thatched pussy was being slammed by Ryan’s thick curved tool. With his feet firmly on the floor and my round ass nearly off the edge of the hotel bed. His strong hands behind my knees, he snarled down at me as he FUCKED my married pussy. Those big swinging balls slapping just below my asshole. I was being hammered to the back wall of my cunt. Sloppy and wet, the room was a symphony; the bed creaking, our groins slapping, my cries and grunts as he bottomed out that big cock, time and again.

As usual, Jon was in the corner. I could see him if I rolled my head right. His cock was still in his pants, but he rubbed like mad were it pushed along his left pant leg. I hoped he didn’t cum in his pants. I wanted his cum somewhere in me when Ryan was done with my body. Jon was at the edge of the chair as if he was ready to jump in, but Ryan was still pounding with sweat starting to drip off of him.

“Roll over, Woman!”  He commanded as he pulled that thick 8 inches from me, leaving my pussy an open gape.

Rolling to the right, I was nearly at the corner of the bed now. On my hands and knees, my round ass  jutting out. Ryan’s hands pushed me lower and then he slid his hard rod right back into my sloppy mess. With my heels and knees wide he fit between my legs and gripping my haunches, began pulling me back and forth. Now those swinging balls were smacking into my clit. My arms were stretched out in front of me and my tits mashed to the mattress, I stared at the wall as he worked me like a fuck toy. My big ass really making noise now as it smacked into his oncoming groin.

“MMmmm!” biting the sheets as my loud moans tried to escape.

Rolling my head underneath to try and see Jon, but I can’t. Ryan is plowing hard and my body keeps moving back and forth. My pussy is gripping now, engorged around his cock, pulsing and squeezing tight as it moves in and out. MY body stretches and my back arches as I feel the wave come at me. My cum is building from the depths of my womb. I grip the sheets, feeling the tidal wave come upon me, then it goes over me covering me as I cum on this big dick inside me. Squeezing him so tight, my back arches and I growl out, “FUUUUCCKKK!”

“YEAH, baby!” Ryan smacks my ass hard, leaving his print, but it doesn’t hurt. In fact the heat feels so fucking good.

My thighs are convulsing as my face and tits drop back to the bed. The tidal wave came in but it still has to go back out. My pussy is in spasms as Ryan keeps plowing hard, not slowing as he builds to his own climax. Looking to my left instead of my right, “Spank me.” a breathless plea, hoping for the same feeling as that first swat.

I see him grin wide and bite his lower lip as he raises his right hand and SMACKS my rump. Spanking hard on my thick flesh. I feel it again and again. My eyes close and my mouth opens as I feel the heat start to spread across my flank. I pant as I feel the sting that is pleasure instead of pain, till he grabs me again in both hands.

“FUCK! I’m CUMMING!” the tall dirty blonde grunts.

Gripping me tight, he plunges in even harder, once, twice, then a third time DEEP and I feel his hot seed gush into me. My ass is pulled tight to him. His thick cock buried to the hilt. It spasms inside my wet sloppy cunt, putting its cream into my core. I’m panting with my burning ass and my fire hot pussy. I feel used and sated. My young bull pulls out and comes around the foot of the bed. Gripping my hair he pulls me up to stare at his still red slimy cock. He doesn't need to ask. I take the head hungrily to my mouth, sucking on the crown, hungry for its last dribbles.

Suddenly I feel Jon at my wide hot ass. While I am sucking my bull clean, my husband has wrapped his arms around my haunches and put his face into my wet sticky cooze. Lapping at my lips and sucking on them as his hands rub my big sweet cheeks. I look under my armpit in amazement. I can’t see him though, but I feel his tongue all over my hot glazed pussy and then up into my slit. My used, well cummed in pussy slot, Jon’s tongue is licking up into it. Never ever has he eaten me after, before yes but never after I have been fucked. I didn't say a word. Surely he knows we don't use condoms and that Ryans thick cum is deep up in there.

I went back to the deflating cock before me, licking it’s shrinking length as my hubby feasted at my cum filled hole. His hands fondled my spanked ass and his thumbs pushed my cheeks further apart as he got his face up in there, and he started sucking, sucking on my juicy pussy. I pushed back into him, wanting his tongue deeper into my groove. Finally Ryan went away, leaving us to our one sided oral lovemaking. I let my head drop to the bed and my husband have his way. His hot breath bathed my slick lips and asshole. He tongued deep into my ripe hot cunt and then sucked on it until I gave a little quif.

“He had to have tasted cum.” I thought, but I let him finish till he stood up behind me and dropping his pants, put his smaller pecker into my open twat. Jon shoved in all the way, gripping my butt just like Ryan did. Jon started bucking into me.

“FUCK, BABY! Get  it, baby. Take it all back.” I encouraged, as my husband rammed me. His dick wasn’t really doing anything for me, but it felt sweet rolling in and out my well lubed snatch.

“Oh, you were so fucking hot!” He praised me. I felt a single slap on my ass and then he gripped it tight again. “My hot fuck slut.” He smacked me again as he bucked back and forth. This was also new, but he had to claim me, pussy and ass. “I’m cumming” he didn't yell it and he didn't stop pumping. He jet his hot cum into me. Pumping his balls empty. All that edging always builds him up so much. His bucks were shorter, but Jon kept pushing until he dropped over my back, his cock slipping out from his reclaimed wife. I felt his dick still ooze semen onto my thigh. I slid off the bed and to the floor to clean him up too.
I kissed and licked his dick, cooing as it slowly shrank. “You like that, baby? You love your hotwife’s pussy so much?”

Jon smiled down at me, caressing my sweat damp hair.

I never asked him about it. And I don’t care. If he wants to suck on my used pussy afterwards, he is my husband. I will give him what he wants, just as he gets me what I need.

« : February 15, 2021, 07:04:07 PM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : October 20, 2020, 07:45:32 AM »

We never did a gang bang. We always felt safer and closer with one on one, Ryan or one of the other guys. I wasn’t sure if I could spread my attention like that, two cocks and just me? I’m not in love with any of my bulls, but we do spark a connection while we are fucking, at least I think we do. Ryan brought it up on our Sunday skype. He had a friend coming in from out of town that was in the lifestyle. That was a big red flag. We didn’t know this guy, but Ryan is my regular bull and Jon and I do trust him, so we agreed.

We meet at the bar of our usual hotel. We didn’t get a room this time, the friend did. As we looked around Jon finally spotted Ryan at a table with a dark man sitting next to him. In the bar lighting we didn’t recognize him till we were right up on them.

“Rashaun?!” We all laughed with relief, I think, as introductions weren’t needed. We had been with Rashaun a couple of times. He has a nice straight 10 inch cock and he loves my titties, sucking on them while I straddle his lap.

We got up to Rashaun’s room. It was an executive room, which meant it had a King size bed and a recliner instead of the 2 doubles. That created a bit more floor space, where I stood now with a blonde hunk in front of me and a dark man pressed to my ass. Gently they both kissed me and caressed my body as they slowly took off my top and slid my unzipped skirt over my hips. I wore no panties for this, and even with his pants still on I could feel Rashaun’s bulge nudging into my crack. I reached forward and back to cup both men and feel their hardening packages. Rashaun nibbled at my ear and I could feel him opening his pants before commanding me.

“Take it out, baby” his voice husky in my ear. “Get that cock.”

I reached down into his pants and boxers now, and it was hot in my hand and pulsing, still not hard though. Slowly I began to jerk him off as Ryan had set loose my tits, sucking my dark nipple and making my head go back. Both men had them in their big hands, squeezing and rubbing them. I felt so spoiled, the center of attention. I kissed Ryan and pressed to him. I was trapped tight between these two, stroking Rashaun’s black cock against my butt cheek, and Ryan’s pressed to my belly.

Soon I was pushed to my knees. I went willingly and stared up with a smile at the two fat cocks. Black in my right hand and white in my left, I kissed the heads alternately, saying hello to each in turn. Giving my open mouth to each big mushroom and pulling my lips down it. Slowly I jacked their base as I switched from one to the other. The men got busy, each hefting a tit, Ryan thumbing my nipple and Rashaun squeezing the whole thing like a playground ball in his huge hand. I was giving two full bobs to each cock. My spittle trailing across my tits as I went from one to the other. I made their rods slick so I could stroke them fiercely when my lips weren’t on them. Ryan was hard, but my black lover was still getting there, so I gave my full attention to him, taking as much of him as I could into my mouth. Tilting my head and working up and down his flesh. I love the feeling of a cock growing in my mouth, filling it fuller and pushing at my throat.
Ryan had knelt almost behind me. I hadn’t stopped stroking him and he returned the favor. His hand slid up my thick thighs and the knife edge of his hand rubbed my wet lips, then curling up toward my clit. I spread my legs more for him and was rewarded with a thick thumb up in my juicy slot. Now his fingers strummed my button and that thumb pressed at my nubs. I moaned around thick black cock in my mouth, vibrating that dick. Rashaun gripped my hair and moved me like a doll back and forth. “Guck Guck Guck” as he pushed that head down and back out my throat. I relaxed and let myself be used.

Ryan had two fingers up in my pussy from behind now, and worked them back and forth in rhythm of my face fucking. I just spread my knees even wider and pushed out my ass as best I could. He SMACKED my ass with his free hand.
“Either take him down or stand up, so I can FUCK this pussy!”

I stood very bent over and for the first time in my life, I got spit roasted. My tits hung down and swayed as Ryan pushed that dick into me. His thrusts shoved me into Rashaun’s cock. My hands gripped the black man’s ass for balance and he still had a handful of my hair.

“Look at her, Jon.”Rashaun called out. “She’s getting it good!”

I hadn’t seen Jon since this whole thing began. I assumed he was in the recliner, but I didn’t know. All I could see where dark curled pubes and all I could hear was the smack of thighs into my round ass. Ryan gripped tight to my hips and hammered me, keeping Rashaun’s dick down my throat. I let it go on as long as I could, spittle dripping down my chin, till I had to push off and gasp for air. Very quickly though, my mouth was filled with cock again and the scene repeated.

“Put her up on the bed” to be honest, I wasn’t sure who said it. I was short on oxygen and my cunt was on fire.

I was mounted on Rashaun, straddling his thick dark cock. I eased myself down on it and on him, catching my breath. I felt cool lube go down my crack and across my butthole. I tried to protest, but Ryan’s long cock pushed into my back door, turning any words into a yelp. I stayed still as he lodged in deep, trapped between these two men.  Finally I could look over at Jon. He was up and looking concerned, but his cock was out and stiff. None of us moved. All four of us were statues except for me getting my breath. Then slowly Ryan was fucking my ass. He was already in deep so he just moved it inches, in and out. That moved me, grinding really on Rashaun, who reached up and cupped my big tits that were mashing him in the chest.

“Mmm, yeah baby, Nice and slow.” he smiled up at me.

I was so stuffed. His cock was so thick and Ryan’s so long. We moved just inches on each other but it was enough. I had never been double penetrated except with toys and never this big. Slowly I humped my ass up to meet Ryan and that nudged Rashaun to my back wall, who got to just lay there and lap at my titties. I looked over at Jon and kept my eyes there. He was jacking it nice and slow. The same pace we were fucking. I wanted to watch him. I wanted to see how he did it. He used his left hand, though I know he is right handed. Sometimes his thumb would go across the head, but it was steady and even. I moved faster, and Ryan matched me… and Jon did too. All four of us were FUCKING. It’s just that only three of us were on the bed.

“Come closer, baby. I wanna see.” my voice was naughty and pleading, and what husband doesn’t respond to that.

Ryan pumped me and they all moved inside me. Three cocks were fucking me, not just two. My pussy and asshole tingled. It was like electricity up my spine, but my eyes, my mind were on my husband. His cock was raging, but he kept our pace. My hips went up and down, both cocks getting lodged deep. I looked down at Rashaun, sucking a tit, looking happy as fuck.

“I want all four of us to cum together.” I said plainly. “You guys think you can do that for me?” I finished sweetly and seductively.

I got chuckles and OK’s and “We’ll try” I looked at Jon, who now was slightly pumping his hips. Ryan moved a little and Rashaun lifted up into me, each opposite of the other. Never was a hole empty, but they moved against each other so all I could do was hold still. The pumping back and forth, I lifted my head to the rapture that was building in my core. With half closed lids though I still kept my eyes on that jerking cock. The men built a rhythm. Cocks worked in and out. I was holes and nerves and pleasure points. I was the center even to Jon’s distant orbit. They FUCKED ME, faster. Still only moving inches, but we didn't need more. The bed creaked with all our weight. I was panting cause it felt GOOD and that tidal wave was coming. All three of my boys kept fucking. With fists planted at each side of his head, I was riding Rashaun now and pushing back into Ryan. The bed got louder.

“Mmm, make me cum. Make me cummm” It was coming but not just yet. I looked over to my husband. “FUCK ME!”

And Jon started pounding his pud. Jerking his cock hard and fast. We all matched that speed… well, I did. The boys kept up. All four of us at the same pace.

“Baby, I’m gonna CUM!” The first words Jon has said since in the room.
“FUCK, YES! CUM, BABY!” I screamed.

And he shot, dumping his first shot into a tissue. The wave crashed into me. “AAAAHHHHHH”
I was cumming hard, clenching muscles on that black cock, trying to set it off. My asshole got tight too and Ryan humped with quick thrusts into my ass ring. And then I felt them both, gushing cum into my openings. Hot spunk basting my guts and then jizz splattered into my womb. My own ride kept going, the wave followed by another and another. My body milking their cocks all on its own.

It wasn’t the most intense orgasm any of us ever had, but it was memorable. For Jon it might have been the most intense. But I rub my pussy often to this memory alone.

« : February 15, 2021, 06:42:11 PM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #7 : January 03, 2021, 03:55:34 PM »

I never thought I would do well at an orgy. I thought I was too old and dumpy, definitely the married mom look, but once we walked around, my type was in the majority. Older women, thicker women. The pretty young things were there too and lots of men ranging from 25 to 65. Still the group thing bothered me. I still like solo but with Jon looking on.

Our host and hostess had opened the door fully clothed, and led us to a very big finished basement. We were last to arrive because being the newbies they wanted to make a big introduction. “Everyone, this is Jon and his wife…”  They all applauded and whistled as we stood in the middle of the room. I know I completely blushed beet red. I could feel it. And our host was rubbing my dress covered ass, I felt that too, cause Jon had his arm around my waist as he stood next to me.

“They might be shy, so let's greet them warmly.” and at that at least 3 couples came to us.

Male hands were already on my body and unbuttoning my dress from the back. Jon was being disrobed by the women. My eyes were cast down at his trouser covered groin. I was sure so much attention already had him sprung and I wanted to see his little snake pop out. My dress got pulled over my head and my big tits were hefted even as someone else unsnapped my bra. I looked over at Jon, whose cock was fully out. He looked a little nervous, but still smiling. It’s exactly how I felt too. I reached straight out for his hand and he took it. We held tight to each other’s fingers as someone went down on each of us.

The younger woman kissed and licked around his groin, his mound and his thighs, actually staying away from Jon’s prick. A few times her silky hair brushed across it and I could see my husband’s dick jump. Suddenly a man shouted “UP” and all the other men joined in with a cadence “Up, Up, Up, Up, Up”  and four men had scooped me up, holding my ass and legs with two of them locking arms under my back. The man that called “Up” first had his face between my thighs and began licking my open pussy. Pressing his tongue flat to my lips with each lick, starting slow. I let my head drop back and moaned as his lick ran over my clit. I turned my gaze to Jon again, whose balls were stuffed now in the woman’s mouth and his cock was as big and hard as I have ever seen it.

“Tonight, there will be no fuss or haggling for who gets the newbie.” Our host began, “The new couple greedily requests a GANGBANG of all males that wish to fill this married pussy!”  A cheer went up, even from the women.

I was carried as I was to a first floor room. It seems it was prepared. There was candle light in two corners and a mattress on the floor covered in a thick blanket. I was put down like a sacrifice at a sexual altar. The four men moved away and passed Jon as he came in the door and stood as he does in a quiet corner. The Pussy licker was first and was already kneeling between my open knees. Pushing them further apart he then lay across me and guided his dick to my spit lubed pussy. He just grinned at me as he pushed forward, sticking his prick unceremoniously into my hole. We both grunted out as he smacked it in deep and our mounds mashed. Elbows on each side of me he started humping, bucking into my puss. This man I had met once was slamming now between my thighs. I could look over and see Jon who, like always, was locked on to the scene before him.

I felt the stranger stiffen after slamming deep into me. I felt his cum gush out, maybe the first of the night. His rod pulsed and then stopped. With a roll to the side he was off and on the floor. As he walked out another entered with a greedy smile on his face. Kneeling down and sitting on his heels, he pulled my thighs up and my ass to him. Putting his thick cock in my soaked quim, he rolled his hips as he held my legs up to his chest, bucking into me. I was panting as he was hitting my spots and I cupped my own big tits and let my thumbs go across the nipples slowly. He was slim with a little beer belly, but endurance wasn’t needed in this activity. Still he rode me for a while, till he pushed my knees down towards me and angled his body, bucking his meat into me.

“OH FUCK” was the only words he said and then the second load was dumped in me that night.

The third guy that came in rolled me over with his hands and his words. “Let’s see that sweet ass, baby.”  I rolled to my knees and just let my tits and face rest on the bed, putting my ass so high. Thumbs pried at my inner thighs and an average cock was rammed into me. It wasn’t long, it wasn’t thick. It was kind of like Jon’s, and he shoved it in in one stroke, pausing to rest his groin against my big ass and fondle my butt cheeks. He moved his thing in a circle, never pulling from my wet puss and I felt a wet thumb just rub the ring of my ass. “Mmm” I purred and smiled with my head resting on its side. This third cock wasn’t urgent, not yet and was enjoying my round ass.

“Can I put my thumb in her?” He seemed to be asking my husband, who must have nodded yes, because I felt that thick digit invade my butthole. He started humping now, gripping the flesh of my cheek with that thumb up my ass. Soon the room was filled with the very wet sounds of fucking sloppy pussy. Building to a crescendo like the others before him and finally grunting out his cum as he shoves against my ass again and I feel his cum mix in with the others.
Number four took me as I was, sliding his thick knob into my dripping dirty hole. I lay on the mattress and felt my body rocked back and forth as he banged me from behind. I was being used. I was meat. They barely talked to me, if at all. My thighs were grabbed and my pussy stuffed with hard cock. I could feel the others cum pull out and drip down my thick thigh. This guy pulled out and shot the wad all ON my pussy. His spuge matting in my hair.

“Paul! What the Fuck?!” number five called out after he rolled me to my back again. Still he mounted me and stared into my eyes as he plowed into my drenched field. My pussy was so hot now I just moaned and moved my hips when a new one got on. Moving my ass as best I could as I was jammed with a new dick. Our sweaty bodies glided on each other as he pumped. I clamped heels into his ass wanting him just to grind. Finally he shot deep into my womb, and pulling out, left a huge puddle of spunk under my ass.

That was the original five, but as he moved out our male host moved into the room. His groin was matted in juices from someone else, but he was hard and ready as he put my left leg on his shoulder and squatted over the other one. He gripped my tit as he let himself sink into my well used hole. I could feel his hairy balls ride my thigh. Mashing and pressing at my tit, he rode slow, mixing the hot cauldron that was my poon.
“Fuck, you are a mess.” he smiled though and it was somehow a compliment.

Jon wasn’t playing with his naked cock but he was still watching. How he hadn’t cum yet was a miracle. Number six was gripping my tit and holding my leg in the other hand, bucking into my dark furred cunt. Pumping now and riding my thigh, he gripped tightly to my tit.

“I’m gonna pull out and cum all over that ass.

With some more serious strokes and a wicked grin, he yanked his cock out and shoved my leg to the mattress. With one hand I could feel him hold my ass cheek wide and could feel the vibration of fast jacking. Suddenly he grunted and cum splattered all over my asshole and crack. Hot sticky spunk plastered my butt.

Our host was the last and left, letting Jon to finally come over to his cum filled and dirty hotwife. His cock stood out like a flagpole and looked ready to burst. Uncharacteristically, he grabbed me by my long hair and brought me up high enough to his cock. He shoved it to my lips and I instinctively opened up. Jon fucked my mouth, the only part of me that was clean. Using me just as the others had. Jerking my head back and forth, grunting as he also bucked his hips. It took less than a minute, and OH MY GOD, He exploded. Jets of his hot cum shot down my throat, and filled my mouth. His hand was in my hair so tight, I couldn't move and I suckled on the last of his climax, drinking my husband’s sperm. Finally his face softened and he let me go. Jon lifted me up on unsteady legs. With cum already leaking down my thick sweaty thighs, my husband led me out of the room to take me home.

« : February 15, 2021, 07:08:28 PM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #8 : January 09, 2021, 12:29:17 PM »

My husband caught me masturbating in the shower. He heard me from the hall, I am sure, and when he walked in I wasn’t moaning HIS name.

It started after my morning workout, watching my power walking video. I was all sweaty but feeling energized and somehow aroused. Endorphins must have been kicking in because I was happy and giddy and in the background, Horny.  I stripped off my t-shirt and the too tight sports bra that held the “girls” strapped down so they don't flop around. My cleavage was damp and under my tits was sweaty. I pushed down my workout pants and peeled my panties off. They were damp on the bumm, but sticky at my camel toe. I like pulling them up tight like that when I exercise.

I stood naked in the mirror before turning on the shower. I cupped each heavy 38 DD breasts and hefted and mashed them softly to my chest. The nipples aroused quickly and pulled the areolas tight. I rubbed each with opposite hands. Rolling the little nubs and pinching between index and middle finger. Giving them that little pull, helping them stand out even more.

I stepped into the tub and pulled the shower curtain. As the hot water cascaded down over them, rinsing my workout sweat away, I lifted one big tit, bending my lips down to suckle myself, to taste my engorged little nipple. I have big pink saucers but the nipple is a little tiny rosebud in that huge areola. I grabbed the soap and ran it over my lush body, under my tits and finally between my thighs, soaping up my dark furred pussy. Rinsing it all away, I slid two fingers along my wet sex, bending over a bit and letting the hot water go over my back and ass.

The two fingers worked my outer edge, rubbing just the inside of my hole. Gently going round and round. It felt good and my mind was racing of past lovers that entered this pussy. I pushed three digits inside and Rashaun’s fat black dick came to mind. His thick ten inch cock would stretch my hole, even more than these fingers. Looking around I saw my White Rain shampoo bottle. It was cylindrical with a fat but smaller top. I tried to push it into my horny cunt, but the top was just too blunt. I had to step out, dripping and found what I wanted in the bottom linen drawer. Stashed way back, nestled under the cloth was a thick 9 inch purple jelly dong.

Climbing back in, it had a suction cup and big fat balls, but I needed more control and held it by its nuts as I pushed it between my cocked open thighs. I nudged it slow but didn’t stop as I thought of how Rashaun likes to take this puss. He goes DEEP into me because he knows I can take it, but slow and sensual on those first strokes, stretching my cunt and hearing me moan. Holding it upside down I took it to the balls, mashing them to my clit and grinding it in. Slowly I pulled it all the way out and shoved it back in again. The purple jelly disappearing in my hairy cunt. With one hand on the wall and my leg up on the side of the tub, bent over enough to reach. I was slow fucking my wet hole just like Rashaun would do. Picturing that black cock and that hard dark body holding me, guiding me up and down that shaft. Taking his black dick all the way till I feel his balls at my door.

“Mmm” I moaned aloud as I fucked myself. Eyes closed, I let go of the wall and grabbed my big hanging tit. Gripped it roughly like he would. Rashaun loves to maul my tits and suck them. I started pumping faster. The “dick” moving nearly out, but slammed back into my empty, waiting tunnel.  “Aaahh” Thick cock pushed into my hot married pussy.

I decided I wanted hands free after all, and pulling the dong from my twat, I gave it a taste and sucked it into my mouth before smacking it to the tile wall where it stuck. It stood out strong and proud, quite like Rashaun himself. I bent over to take it, putting my hands on the tub edge. I did have to adjust its height to get it just right, but then I sank my big ass right on it. Taking Rashaun deep inside in one move… at least in my mind, because now my imagination had him in my head, slamming me from behind. Each time my ass cheeks smacked into the shower wall, my black bull was bottoming out into my cunt. I rocked my ass back and forth, taking it again and again. My wet tits swung as I fucked myself on the lifelike dildo.

I could hear myself smacking into the wall, but it didn’t register that someone else might. I didn’t care as my jelly lover rammed into my pussy. Feeling those fake balls smack into my clit every time. I gripped a tit again, pinched the nipple, making it throb before pulling it. Then I hefted it up, sucking on it and holding it in my teeth as I banged back and forth, back and forth. Rashaun would be slapping my ass by now. Just a few times to hear me moan and see it jiggle more. But I didn't have a hand free for that as the other gripped the tub edge. The head was nearly coming out before I would slam it back in. I really had the length down on this cock, nearly emptying my slot before filling it all up again.

“OH, FUCK, RASHAUN” I couldn’t help myself, I was cumming. The thought of him plowing hard into me was more to blame than the jelly cock, but that’s how masturbation works isn’t it. Fantasization coupled with manipulation sets off sensations.

I pushed back hard and actually quivered on the dong. My head hung low, I didn’t notice Jon step into the bathroom, then seeing me with my ass stuck to the wall as he pulled the curtain back.  “Good time?” He asked with a bit of a grin.

I turned my head slowly with my eyes in a bit of a glaze. “I need more.” I pleaded.
Jon pushed me off the dildo and with two curved fingers reached up and into my still spasming pussy hole. Just inches inside he found my nubbs, my spot and started rubbing in circles with pressure. Soon his fingers were rubbing back and forth over that spot as the “V” of his thumb smacked into my clit and mound. Both hands on the tub and the wall. My cunt clenched on his fingers as another climax rolled in, washing over me and clenching my legs. Jon yanked his fingers out. The tips snapping across my nubs, making me moan again. And when he shoved them back in and then yanked them one more time, I squirted. I gushed out my pussy juice. Splashing my spray out and down. Then I felt him move in with those lips and suck on me. My dear husband clamped to my puss and sucked my nectar. His tongue went out and he rolled my hard little clit as I pushed my ass back into him.

For a final treat, with his own sweats at his ankles, he shoved his raging little hard on into me. He was stiff and ready. I wonder how long he stood out there and listened. He banged away, not as deeply, but with the same fervor. Me standing in the tub and him with just one leg in, but bouncing my round ass off his groin, nonetheless.  I felt him grip my hip. I could hear his grunts and heavy breathing and then I could feel his cum. His hot juice splattered in my walls, making my pussy cummy and warm. I gave a coo and an mmm and wiggled my ass left and right before standing up straight and turning to him.

“Thank you, baby.” I kissed his cheek and then his lips in a quick peck and stepped out to get dressed.

I left Jon to yank off the dong and put it away before any kids got up. I had panties to find so I could keep him in me all day.  Mmmm

« : February 15, 2021, 06:51:29 PM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #9 : January 30, 2021, 08:00:38 AM »

If you ever find yourself to have just turned 40 and a 19 year old young man is eating your ass, count yourself lucky. Me, I was very lucky. I was bent over the armrest of a second hand couch with my wide ass high and my legs spread wide. His thumbs were hooked into my cheeks, pulling them apart as he swiped his wet tongue across my butthole. It was broad daylight on a Saturday in a college rooming house. Michael assured Jon and I that no one was here for the summer.

So in the common living room my butthole was being munched. Jon could have been on the couch and I would have sucked his cock, but as usual, he was behind where he could see. I moaned out loud as the college student licked from my wet pussy to my puckered ass. Swabbing his tongue up and down my fat crack. All this was his idea. Eating ass had just come onto his sexual radar, he said and he wanted to taste mine. I pushed back as he pressed his stiffened tongue at my back door, feeling that little worm fuck into my bung hole. My dress was off, but not my bra. I scooped a tit out of its cup and pulled on the nipple as I felt a finger slip into my pussy. Michael was really slobbering my ass. Eating with passion and hunger.

Suddenly the door flew open and there stood a tall and skinny, dark haired teenager. Everything stopped and Brian, I later learned his name, viewed the entire scene with his mouth open.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? You are supposed to be at work!” Michael got up from my spit coated ass.

“W- Wow.” Brian started, “I-I didn’t know you had anything going on and they didn’t need me today.” Brian was embarrassed and shocked. I think we all were. Although deep down I was also finding it funny.

I went ahead and stood up, letting my one released tit be seen by the young man. I glanced at Jon behind us who was still fully clothed, actually they all were, except me.
“Calm down, guys. No harm. I’m sure you’ve seen more on the internet.” I smiled. “Just an old lady with her tit out.” Brian was staring at it now. He was cute, but I wouldn’t call him in shape, just skinny. I flopped out the other as I stepped away from the couch and toward him.. “There, now you have seen both of them.”
I don’t know where this boldness was coming from, but 2 teenage cocks in the room, I didn’t want to waste it.

I looked at his eyes and he kept looking at my tits, until I finally reached him and slowly sank down on the floor, I reached up to his pants and his growing bulge. Always smiling. “Michael, what’s your friend's name?”

“Brian” he supplied from behind me.

“Brian” I said sweetly, “do you want your cock sucked?”  Brian didn't say anything, but he didn’t move either when I finally unzipped his fly. I pulled out an average uncut prick, getting stiffer in my hand. Getting up tall on my knees, I broke eye contact when I took him in my wet mouth. I sighed around this sweet young piece of meat. It tasted clean and his groin smelled of “Axe” body spray. Brian showered before he went to work. He wasn't any bigger than Jon, but he was 19 like Michael, and I was working him through my red lips and sliding my tongue across the pulsing head. I was savoring a young cock in my married middle aged mouth.

Soon Michael was on the left of me. His pants had disappeared and he held his raging young cock out, just in my view. I reached up to stroke him, jacking him slowly as I made mouth music on his friend. Slow and steady, teasing the helmeted gland, trying to coax it from its foreskin cover on its own and not pushing it down. Moving my brunette head back and forth and turning it at times into my cheek. Sucking on and off to change it up. Slobbering over his knob as much as Michael did on my ass. I stopped myself from jerking it or pushing that skin back, letting its growth push the head from its cover. 

With 2 cocks now fully hard under my care, I switched from one to the other. The 2 flatmates standing close, one naked and the other with his pants about his ankles. Stroking and sucking dick and cool air on my slowly drying bunghole. I looked up at Michael, “I thought you wanted my ass?”

He smiled down like a naughty boy. “I do”.

Pushed over the couch arm again and Brian sat where I had wanted Jon to be. My long dark hair spread over his lap as his cock was in my mouth, Michael spread my butt cheeks anew and spat at my hole, then, thankfully, I felt the cold plop and smear of K-Y jelly across my tight brown hole. I bent my knees to make my cheeks spread and give better access, but too much would pull me off the other young dick. I sucked him and worked him right till that cock behind stretched my anal ring.

“AH, FUCK” My head came up. It burned a little. He wasn't huge, but my ass is tight. It’s so rarely used. He gripped firmly at my hips and pulled me onto him as he shoved it in. It hurt just a little, but it felt so fucking GOOD.

Within a few strokes I went back to Brian’s dick, who had stayed raging hard, he may have even gotten harder. I moaned and grunted on his cock. Putting out a guttural groan with each push into my fat bottom. I felt the stretch and the friction. My ass ring gripping him tight. Each plunge pushed me forward onto his friends groin until Brian erupted. He couldn’t take anymore, and with a hand firmly on top of my head, he pushed me down till my nose was buried in pubic hair. His young cock fired right into my throat. Pulsing strong in my mouth as it jetted it’s young seed.

Michael still plundered my asshole. Pumping and slamming into my thighs. I still suckled on the spent dick, getting every last drop. It never lost its strength though. The teen cock stayed hard in my mouth as he watched the show just across my back. I could hear Michael’s breathing. He was really getting a workout on my butt. Now he was the one grunting and groaning, plowing into my dirty fuck hole. I pushed off Brian’s dick and shoved my ass backwards. My hanging tit rubbing on the armrest. The sound of flesh slapping and moaning as he got closer.
I felt its gush after he jammed it one last time. Holding my ass to him and cumming in my butthole. I wiggled my ass back and grinned as I tried to see him. He pulled out leaving me loose and still horny. “You want second?” I still grinned as I looked to Brian. He popped off the couch in a flash and got behind me and just slid his wet dick into my open asshole. Sinking it down until he mashed into my cheeks. Reaching down between my own thighs, I rubbed my neglected pussy as Brian started slamming my ass. One hand still on the arm rest to keep him from knocking me over. It was animal and hard. He bucked even faster than Michael had, but his cock slid on cum lube that filled my asshole.

I rubbed my little pearl frantically, hoping to cum before he did. Sliding my fingers along drenched lips and mashing my palm into it. Then shoving them inside as he still bucked. It would be close. He sounded so frantic. My tits hung and swung as he fucked like a jack rabbit. 2 fingers dipped just as quickly into my dark furred pussy. Jamming them in there, hoping for my release.

He had cum in my mouth, so now he hung on. That blistering pace made my butthole burn. But my fingers kept up and soon I was getting weak in the knees as the tide hit. I hung my head low as my orgasm washed over me. Not a Tsunami but a nice tidal current splashing into my shores. “Aaahhhhhhh” My pussy drenched now and my knees shaking. Brian plowed until he too finally succumbed, splattering his second load up into my bum.

I got straightened up and put on my long coat. My husband took me by the arm. Walking down the stairs, I leaned my head to his shoulder and sighed.

“You need more?” Jon sounded hopeful.

I just sighed again and replied, “Take me home and fuck me, nice and slow”

« : February 15, 2021, 06:57:02 PM Momma_andrea »

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #10 : February 11, 2021, 07:03:35 PM »

This one was off the wall. We met this guy online and he was really close, just over in the next county, but right near the border. I chatted a long time alone as well as with Jon and we felt comfortable meeting him. But the truth was, when I chatted alone he got really dirty. Describing what he would do to my “cunt” and round “slutty” ass. How I would be a “grunting whore for him.” If Jon had heard that he would have stopped it right there. He likes his vixen treated like a lady… until it’s time not to. The truth was, I found it hot. He knew what he wanted and how he wanted to use me. And he spoke very clearly about that.

We met on an overcast Sunday on a little back road that ended at a farmer’s field. His car was parked nose in and Jon put us diagonally behind him. We were going to do it in his car. That’s what he wanted and I liked the idea. Like going back to highschool on beer sipping Saturday night. I was in a loose skirt and a low cut tank top with my overcoat covering it all. Clothes to just move aside instead of getting out of, and of course I had no panties.

I got out and sauntered across the front of our car, giving Jon a look and a little smile before getting to the old big four door Buick. Matt got out just as I got to the driver’s side door. Dressed in loose jeans and a black t-shirt. With just a quick, “Hey, baby”, he pressed me to the back door and got a big handful of tit as he kissed me and pushed his body to mine. He groped at my ass with the other hand and sucked on my lips.

“Slow down, hun.” I said to him as he finally let me get air.

“I've been thinking about this all week.” He said hungrily. Nearly nose to nose, this middle aged man still looked up and down my thick body. “You are as dirty as your pictures. Such a slutty milf.”

Pushing my coat off my shoulders he hung it on the side view mirror, then dove into my neck as he got a double handful of my jugs again, pushing them up and rubbing on the cloth covered nipples. He nibbled at my flesh and then just under my jaw, pressing a leg between my thighs. I glanced over. Jon was seeing it all but nearly a car length away he could hear nothing. My own fingers were running along Matt’s sides. He was as old as Jon but in better shape. I let my hand trail down to those jeans, and reaching low, cupped his denim covered cock, giving it a squeeze to check its size.

“Yeah, there’s a fucking slut.” He said with a grin and a chuckle. “You like what you feel?”

I nodded, biting my lower lip.
That wasn’t good enough, “Say you like my cock, whore.” His eyes were devilish and playful even if his voice was stern.

“I like your cock.” I obeyed.

“Drop down and show your husband you like it.” he tugged at a nipple. “Go on. Show him you’re a cocksucking slut.”

He stared into my eyes just for the moment till I dropped to my heels. He helped me undo his jeans and I hauled out his 7 inch cock. I wanted to glance at Jon, but I knew he could see, I knew he was watching. Matt had one hand leaning on the car and the other held his loose pants as I took the head of his semi hard dick into my mouth. My back rested on the door as I moved my wet lips down his shaft. My tongue played with his head as I took him deeper. I could feel him getting harder in my mouth. I have always loved that, making a man stiff and ready, feeling it pulse and stretch all inside you till it grows so far you have to pull it away from your throat. I put a hand on each strong thigh as I began to work my head back and forth, moving his now hard cock in and out my red lips.

“Mmm, look at that dirty whore sucking cock.” Matt said just for my hearing. “Fuck, baby. You do that so good. Experienced little cockwhore.”

I moaned at that, humming along his shaft, before reaching for his balls. I tugged them down gently as I took him fully to my throat, letting the head nudge there. Matt wasn’t for tease and he leaned in, pushing that head right down my gullet. Throating me in the open air. I felt him grab me by the hair, pulling it out so I could breath then jamming it in again. Pushing his dick back and forth through my lips and down.

“Oh, yeah, eat cock, baby. Be a fucking slut for me.” he growled. And I was. I ran my free hand between my open thighs and across my wet pussy lips. My fingers ran along my dark furred puss.

Matt finally pulled me up and got me into the back seat. He went at my throat again and fondled my hanging tits after pulling each over the neckline of the tank top. Holding them up he went at my nipple, sucking it and flicking it with his tongue as I stroked his swollen dick. He nibbled and bit them, then pulled them with his teeth. Mashing them together  then trying to lick all the flesh. I couldn’t help but arch my back and present them to him and his hungry mouth. I tossed my head back as he bit down. As he bit harder, I gripped his cock tighter, letting him gauge the pain.

He pulled me to him, trying to maneuver my thick ass over him. “Get in my lap, slut.”
I straddled him and he aimed that missile upward toward my twat. “Drop that cunt down on me!” he snarled. And I did just that. Impaling my wet and hungry pussy on him, my knees to either side of him and my big tits in his face. Now I could see Jon as I pulled this near stanger’s face into my cleavage. Letting him feast on my breasts and bite on my poor nipples as I ground into his cock. I felt his big hands SMACK at my wide ass as I moved on him. Pulling my heavy cheeks apart then Spanking them again.

“Fuck, Mama whore. That pussy is DRENCHED.” He dragged out that last word. “You LOVE fucking cock. Huh, slut?” Reaching up to my throat he commanded again. “Say it, Bitch.”

“I love YOUR fucking cock.” I’m the one that growled now. I had him deep inside me and popping nipples into his sucking mouth and nibbling teeth. He held me by the neck and swatted my butt. Sucking hard on my stiff nipples. I bounced in his lap, just a few inches up or I would hit my head on the roof of the car. He was latched to my tit and my fingers laced through his hair as I stared at my husband behind us. I let him see the lust on my face. And I even mouth the words, “He’s FUCKING me.” as we vulgarly ground together.

SWAT, “Move that fat ass. FUCK ME!” He spanked me again on my wide bottom. I moved up and down and back and forth, mashing our sex together. “You LOVE it, whore” SMACK, again on the same cheek, making it warm. I shoved my tit to his mouth, stuffing it in for him to suck.

But I surprised us both, I think. “Fucking, BITE ME!”. He latched down and PULLED on my nipple and it fucking hurt, but it felt so good. I rode him up and down as he spanked my bottom. Abusing my body, using it like he said he would. Rocking back and forth on him. Matt would SMACK and then rub my big sweet ass, over and over.

“I want you from behind, slut.” He looked up at me with intense desire. “I want that big ass right in front of me.”

I climbed off of him and out as Matt followed close behind. It was almost comical, I’m sure, with his pants still around his ankle. But he shoved me face first into the car. My knees just at the edge of the seat. He roughly shoved my head down before putting his thumbs to my butt cheeks. “Help me spread this open, sexy slut.” And with both hands I reached back to my cheeks. My face and tits mashed to the vinyl. I was so sloppy and ready, Matt shoved it right back in. Gripping my hips and plunging his seven inches deep into my cunt. Right there, with early fall air caressing my flesh, this man was pounding into my creamy hole. Smacking now not with his hands, but his thighs and groin. Holding tight and yanking me back and forth as he bucked his hips into me.

“FUCK, Look at that ass.” He exclaimed. “Big sexy slut ass.”

I had let go my cheeks, but my hands were out in front of me as I stretched my back and aimed my ass high. My tits and belly rubbed back and forth on the seat. Matt was just fucking hammering me hard, making me grunt just as he had promised. Guttural sounds pushed from my body on every stroke. I felt the wave coming. I felt the tide coming towards me. My pussy was clenching and my nipples were like bullets. He worked my body back and forth. I gripped his cock, but he just pushed harder.

“CUM, WHORE” He encouraged. “Fucking cum for me” Now he did SMACK my ass again. Sharp quick smacks. “Cum on my COCK”

My grunts were turning into growls. And soon one long connected wail. “AAaaahhhhhh” I was cumming hard around that dick. He kept pumping and gripped my fleshy ass. I spasmed around his meat till he finally pushed it all in and held it there.

“Fucking CUM, slut.” He said with intensity. “Make me cum with that spasming cunt.”

Roughly he shoved a thumb up my asshole and my head popped up and I really let loose with a cry. I think my vocal intensity is what finally set him off. Just as my cum was rolling over me, his cock began to spurt. He held me with that thumb up my rump and with some good hard plunges dumped that load deep into my pussy. God it splashed hot inside me, coating my walls, and I pushed back hard to get him all the way in. That thumb in my tight ass and his rigid spurting dick sent me over the edge the second time. My legs now shaking as well as my convulsing cunt. Matt smacked lightly at my round ass as he slowly moved his spent dick inside my well juiced hole.

Finally he let me go and I ambled on shaky legs back to our little sedan. My skirt was still above my ass, but my tits were put away. I felt used and hurt a little. My ass was warm and my nipples would be sore later. I climbed in and just lay in the seat with my head nearly in Jon’s lap. He stroked my hair as if to ask.

I’ll suck you later, baby. I promise.” I said with half closed eyes. I know he was like rock, but I just couldn’t do it justice right then.

Stone
: 1842

« #11 : February 13, 2021, 07:50:02 AM »

Thee are tremendous stories and I'm absolutely loving this couple's escapades
Thanks for posting them in Achat & Please write lots more.

Momma_andrea

Lady of the twin moons©

« #12 : February 14, 2021, 08:09:12 AM »

Jon isn’t big. He’s not tiny mind you, but he isn’t big. As I got older and thicker I needed a little bigger. Now size isn’t all of it, of course. It’s the thrill of someone different. It’s also the excitement that Jon is right there. He watches so intently and hears every moan. This last escapade he didn’t hear a thing, well, surely not clearly.

My man took me home and to our bedroom. My knees were fine, my legs steady. I dropped down to the floor as he leaned back on his elbows on the bed. His pants kicked off, I began to lick at his still semi hard shaft as another man’s cum dried on my thighs. Licking the sides then taking it in one hand and licking the underside. Hearing him moan. I looked up at him as I went down further to his hairy balls. Kissing his nuts as I stroked his now HARD shaft. I licked gently over his scrotum, knowing how sensitive he is there. Going back up, I took his helmeted soldier into my mouth. I can fit Jon completely in my mouth, even when raging hard. I like that though, nuzzling my nose into his thick pubic hair and my chin rubbing his balls.

Coming off his dick, I stroked him and began to talk. “Did you like what you saw?” I licked the head waiting for an answer.

“Yeah.”He gave his short answer

“But?” I coaxed for more and squeezed his base.

“I couldn’t hear your moans or when you climaxed.”

“You like that?” I smiled, knowing he does, and taking him fully in my mouth again. All the way in

“I Love to hear you cum.” Jon confessed.

I came up from his dick and kissed his pudgy belly. “Did you see him spank me?” I smiled wide to show that I had liked it. Jon just nodded.  “He talked real dirty to me”

Now he perked up, “Yeah?”

“I like it though,” I cooed to my husband and kissed his cock. “It was good. He called me a slut.” I paused “and a dirty whore” I could see it agitated him

“You aren’t” his tone was adamant.

I crawled up him, climbing on top of him. Straddling his hard cock as I pushed him down flat. On my knees, my thick body over him. My sore red tits pressed to him. On my elbows I put fingers in his salt and pepper hair. Whispering as I kissed him with my cocksucking mouth. “I know”. I kissed him deep. My tongue sank into his lips. I kissed the man that adores me. “But I liked it. Is that OK?” I stared into his eyes and he looked back.

“If you like it.” He finally declared as he rubbed his cock head at my sticky puss.
“I DO like it” I confessed, “But I know you hold me higher.” I kissed him again and rubbed my used pussy on his boner. Moving my lush body back and forth on his, till finally I reached down and put him into my cunt. We both gave a sigh as our bodies finally were meshed. Slowly I ground on him. His dagger wrapped in my sheath, I moved slowly on him, rubbing our bodies as he reached to my still warm ass, gripping each cheek.

I looked at him as we slowly made love and told him this, “While he used me, I was a slut.” His eyes went wide, but I kissed him. “He fucked me and I was a whore” Jon listened. “I rode him in that car with my dirty CUNT.” I said it hard and his eyes went wide. “He used me, and I liked it. I was fucked rough.” Jon looked confused, but he was hard, but I could see it made him a little mad.

“Baby… “he started.

“Shhh” I nuzzled noses with him, then whispered, “Roll us over and take me back.”

Jon smiled a little and with practiced effort, he was on top of me with my legs in the air. I clamped them behind his knees as my man began rocking into me, claiming his wife. He fucked me slow but deliberately. Each stroke was measured and preplanned. Our mounds rode on each other, constantly gliding. I reached up to his shirt and found his nipples through it. Gripping them in my thumb and the side of my finger. At nearly 20 years of marriage, I know what gets him off. They were erect little nubs and I pulled on them and Jon fucked me harder. Rocking in between my legs. I pinched his little rosebuds till he breathed in hard. Finally he mashed on top of me and kissed me so I had to give up my handles.

“Faster” I urged him

The thrusts were short and our bodies never really separated, but the bed started creaking and I reached to his lower back. We stared at each other as true lovers do. I bit my lower lip and made my pussy grip him. “Fuck me, baby.” I said sweetly. Jon’s groin hammered at mine. He was really working up a sweat. “CLAIM ME. TAKE ME” I pushed him. “Take your wife BACK.”
He was so close. He was panting at my ear.  Thrust thrust thrust thrust. I locked those ankles now onto his ass, knowing it was coming. Like I said, twenty years. I pulled him deep into me and arched my back, my arms clung to him. And he shot his wad. His body stiffened just as I was ready for. I clung to him as he dumped his cum into my used pussy.

It filled me up and pushed the other aside. You see, Jon isn’t big, but GOD, does he cum. After a show like that and making him wait, Jon was flooding my pussy with seed. His balls were pumping and that dick spraying my cunny walls. Hosing my hot parts down, pushing the invaders away. I clung to him. I held him even after he relaxed and we panted together. His dick stayed in me till it went soft. We rolled to our sides, spent. Eyes fixed on each other.

To Jon I wasn’t a slut. I was his wife, his lover, his queen. And the king gave me whatever I needed, however he could. And I adored him for it.

« : February 15, 2021, 06:05:56 PM Momma_andrea »

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #13 : February 16, 2021, 08:40:09 AM »

Very uplifting stories and chapters.  ;D
I'm glad you are back in good writing form.
More, more and more of the same please.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Bear
: 3856

« #14 : February 16, 2021, 12:50:44 PM »

I echo Vaughn's statements

I appreciate you sharing your stories, and the time and effort you put into your creativity and wordsmithing.

Your efforts make the forum a richer experience.

So...please...please keep the installments flowing.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: