*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Not really new...resurrecting an old one
« previous next »
: [1]
: Not really new...resurrecting an old one  ( 1959 )
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« : July 12, 2020, 12:58:19 AM »

[size=18Hi all

This isn't really a new topic, but one that was first posted quite a while back. I saw it when I was just browsing the threads.
It kind of ties in with another thread I've seen about  things people find annoying in the game. A lot of  those posts were on this subject.
A group/house whatever was created a while back by someone called soniaslut, who I think has since  left...I can't find her in the members listing. I think she had a good idea, especially due to the fact that Achat have now given everyone free premium, namely  why should some people charge to room?  It can't be to pay for their premium (as quite a few still say on their page) because it's been given free  to all.
So why charge? To me there seems no reason to, unless they  just  want to rip off other players, perhaps because they think they're special and someone else should pay for their fun, maybe for some other reason...too young to have the means to pay perhaps?  I don't know. But I believe that if they want A$ for clothes or poses etc then they should pay with their own cash like everyone else.
So... I'm suggesting bringing back Domus Libertas, which soniaslut started (rough trans from Latin - Free House) and hopefully discourage some people gaining A$ by exploiting their fellow members by simply  pointing out to members that  there's no  need  to...there are lots of players that wouldn't dream of extortion. If players  choose to make a gift of their own volition, okay. But let's put an end to the begging.

If anyone agrees and would like to join the movement please either pm me here or contact me in-game (Username  Analetta) and maybe we can effect a little change for the better.

Prospective members of the group should read and agree to the following  : 
Achat Terms Of Service  -   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2470.0.html   
and  Rules for families/Groups/Houses   -   https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3754.0.html

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Have fun and stay safe

Analetta
pt][/size]
« : July 12, 2020, 04:40:15 PM analetta »

White_Raven
: 5

« #1 : July 14, 2020, 02:30:03 AM »

As for me, I just ignore those who expect I'll pay. Or, if they are too importunate, then I can say something to piss off them.

So you can feel I'm involved.

I just think that if a person has no shame and conscience, then nothing will affect him.

But also, I admit that for some people it’s just way of playing - to get A$ for services - some came here just to get and feel such an experience.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: