*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Your Dream Dinner Date
« previous next »
: [1]
: Your Dream Dinner Date  ( 3390 )
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« : July 13, 2020, 10:58:27 AM »

Just something I thought of in an idle moment.

Tell us who your dream dinner date would be and a few words why.

I'll kick things off with mine,,,,

Nanna Bryndis Hilmarsdottir from the band "Of Monsters And Men"

I first heard the band at a friends house. The song playing was "Dirty Paws" from their first album "My Head Is An Animal". I loved the song immediately, especially Nanna's voice and listened to the whole album, asking my friend to play it again when it had finished. He let me borrow it (ashamed to say I never returned it...I still have it) and I played it almost constantly for days on end, finding out more about the band at the same time. I became, and still am, a huge fan of the band and went to see them at Iceland Airwaves Festival last year, which was absolutely frikkin amazing. fantastic festival, the people were absolutely lovely and the highlight for me (obvs) was seeing OMAM live. One of the best nights of my life.
So, why is Nanna my dream dinner date?
Not only do I think she's a very talented singer/songwriter with an amazing voice. She's also a really nice, funny lady that I'd love to sit across  a table from and just chat shit with into the wee small hours. Oh yeah, she's also bloody gorgeous in my opinion.

So then...who would you love to have a dinner date with?
we can't wait to find out....
« : July 13, 2020, 01:55:23 PM analetta »

zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : July 13, 2020, 11:10:12 AM »

Hmmmmmmm, tricky to decide who.

Who I am kidding.  lol

Susan Wayland.

Why ?  Why not ?   Hehehehe.

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #2 : July 13, 2020, 09:03:57 PM »

My dream date will always be with my amazing Husband and Master.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #3 : July 14, 2020, 02:37:29 PM »

Jess. Come

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #4 : July 14, 2020, 02:45:43 PM »

MMMMM yummm

analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« #5 : July 19, 2020, 12:25:37 PM »

Another amazing lady I'd love to share a table with. (And a bed....I should be so lucky!)
Not only a wonderfully talented guitarist, but totally gorgeous.

Gretchen Menn

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #6 : January 18, 2021, 11:51:11 AM »

Love to have a dinner date (and with a bit of luck more than that) with the cute, quirky, funny, nerdy and very talented singer songwriter Tessa Violet

Bambigurl

« #7 : January 20, 2021, 10:17:59 AM »

;)
Stone
: 1842

« #8 : January 23, 2021, 10:48:58 AM »

Hugh Jackman

Tift
: 846

flecti non frangi

« #9 : February 04, 2021, 01:46:40 PM »

I confess I posted this great photo because it had a tenuous link
to the purpose of this thread; I shall post my real dinner date soon
« : February 05, 2021, 12:41:20 PM Tift »

Soniaslut

« #10 : February 05, 2021, 09:24:03 AM »

Alicia Christian "Jodie" Foster

I've been an admirer of Jodie's since I was at a sleepover at a friends house in the Summer holidays when I was 14 and we watched an old "teen" movie called "Foxes" (which also happens to star another lady I admire, Cherie Currie, former lead vocalist with 'The Runaways').
Her career began at age 3 and has spanned everything from modelling to acting, singing (a little), directing and producing.
She has received two Academy Awards, three British Academy Film Awards, two Golden Globe Awards, and the Cecil B. DeMille Award. For her work as a director, she has been nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award.
During her freshman year at Yale in 1980–1981, Foster was stalked by John W. Hinckley, Jr., who had developed an obsession with her after watching Taxi Driver.
(Hinckley attempted to assassinate Pres. Reagan in March 1981).
I can only imagine what amazing conversations might be enjoyed through the evening.
« : February 12, 2021, 11:30:01 AM Soniaslut »

Soniaslut

« #11 : February 12, 2021, 12:09:58 PM »

Rosamund Pike

An English actress of stage, TV and screen with many roles to her credit....
including "Gone Girl", "Die Another Day", "The Libertine", "Jack Reacher" and "Pride And Prejudice".
She is fluent in French and German. Plays the piano and cello and has 2 sons, Solo and Atom.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: