*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Carry on......
« previous next »
: [1]
: Carry on......  ( 4708 )
analetta
: 449

Gone back to original account : Soniaslut

« : July 13, 2020, 07:36:34 PM »

Hi all  :D

The idea of this is to continue the story by posting a short sentence which must begin with the last word in our tale from the previous poster.

For example :  Let's say the previous post was "but underneath all that could be seen was an enormous pink"
The next person to post would have to begin with the word pink. Possibly "pink lollipop which she then lifted to her mouth and began to suck"....next poster continues beginning with "suck". And so on and so on.

Hope you get the idea. I hope it works out and provides a giggle or two.

So let's start with

Peter yawned and stretched as he awoke on the living room sofa. As he was alone, and feeling a little naughty,  he decided to reach down and grasp
« : July 13, 2020, 08:11:16 PM analetta »

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #1 : July 13, 2020, 07:47:28 PM »

Grasp the hairbrush, secretly hidden under the bed, and yes... he bought it near his lips and blasted out the chorus of  TRAGEDY

Steps - Tragedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiwDHHcHPh0

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
analetta

« #2 : July 13, 2020, 08:09:45 PM »

Tragedy struck, however, as his mother rushed into the room looking very dishevelled. She stomped to Peter's side, and bending forward, pressed her large, full
« : July 13, 2020, 08:12:33 PM analetta »

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #3 : July 13, 2020, 08:17:25 PM »

...full fat sandwich in his face saying "You did not finish your dinner!"

analetta

« #4 : July 13, 2020, 08:31:37 PM »

"dinner mean to startle ye, wee laddie", said Mum, in her thick Scottish accent

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #5 : July 13, 2020, 08:38:09 PM »

"Accents are hot mama. I am trying to sound Welsh for me gal cuz she says it turns her on"

analetta

« #6 : July 13, 2020, 11:41:35 PM »

On the table, unobserved by neither Mother or son,  a wasp was observing them intently, it's antennae stretched towards them and making rapid jerks as it watched. the careful observer would note, however, that there was something not entirely normal about the insect, indeed, anyone inspecting more closely would discover that it was in fact a remote

zuzannah
: 1379

« #7 : August 12, 2020, 03:25:53 AM »

Being Scottish, she finished her Whisky (Single Malt) and rushed towards the Wasp, not caring if it was real or not and Whacked it hard with the rest of Peter's Sandwich. (And then refilled her glass).

And then surprised, both of them heard a Massive Cry of pain and saw a set of headphones flying out of next doors window.

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #8 : August 12, 2020, 04:13:53 PM »

"Window...s,"   I mused,  sipping the whiskey.  "they say the eyes are the windows of the soul"
i looked into hers... yes, she was tipsy and wittering about falling head phones and whacking wasps.  Maybe there is a song in there somewhere but at the moment i wasn't feeling to inspired.
Instead for some inexplicable reason, I just had the urge to sing "Reverend Blue Jeans"

I began to hum the tune  and saw some Mayo at the corner of her mouth ... Peters sandwich.  I think she finally demolished that doorstep.

Unable to resist anymore, I burst into the Neil Diamond Song  singing my Mondegreen version happily, believing every word to be correct. At the same time I whisked her around the floor.

And whispered , "Tell me more about these headphones. Is there something I should know about my neighbours?"

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
Tirix
: 57

Do it with passion or not at all

« #9 : September 21, 2020, 12:17:37 PM »

Yes, over there a dear girl lives in a beautiful spacious and large house with a beautiful stoned fireplace in the living room, with a large garden both at the entrance and behind the house full of fruit trees. She is happy to take care of them every day and also has many birdhouses and a lovely little dog. If it weren't that far away, I'd go to see her and have a few words with her.
Tift
: 846

flecti non frangi

« #10 : January 18, 2021, 10:39:24 AM »

Her gaze was drawn by Lady Ganderpoke's nostrils flaring at the smell of something noxious in the air.
It dawned on her that the Earl of Bedlam had flatulence again even after she insisted that he never
eat the spam and nutella fritters again but his mistress, Pixie Hotmuffin, although she was 87 kept
frying them in patchouli and almond oil.  Despite the numerous fires Pixie was never put off by the
appearance of a fit fireman dragging her out of another smoke-filled room to receive chest massage
and mouth to mouth resucitation even though he wore a rubber mask to do so since the first time
she nearly sucked his face clean off.  The good Lady Ganderpoke shuddered at the thought of it.
Never again she cried.
« : January 18, 2021, 10:45:16 AM Tift »

Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #11 : January 18, 2021, 11:07:38 AM »

Cried tearful tears that caused the fireman to tear off his mask of rubbery rubber and assist the lady to a nearby chaise longue, only suffering a few singe marks about it's gilded ebony feet, where she could sob in relative comfort. Striking his thigh, as all the best heroes do, he manfully struck a manly pose, the fireman did. Manly jaw thrust high and proud above his manly barrel of a manly chest; a veritable Adonis descended from on high he stood, albeit an Adonis slightly smoke blackened and wearing wellies. But, thought Pixie as her heaving bosom heaved in the way that bosoms do at times like this, even a slightly less than godlike Adonis shouldn't be sniffed at, as she sniffed sobbing on an increasingly tear dampened chaise amidst the smoldering wreckage, and, composing her waiflike features into what she hoped was an alluring and tempting 'come hither' look she turned her face up to the fireman saying......
« : January 18, 2021, 11:11:45 AM Soniaslut »

Tift
: 846

flecti non frangi

« #12 : May 26, 2021, 12:06:19 AM »

... saying "I'd kill for a fag right now."  (for the benefit of our American cousins fag means a cigarette) 
She coughed weakly and expired and the manly fireman (Alfie Stuntposture) struck his manly thigh
and said "Ah what the hell, you can't win them all" and let poor Pixie's limp body drop onto the chaise
and as he did so into the room strode ...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: