*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Personal Ads (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  curious and horny
« previous next »
: [1]
: curious and horny  ( 12773 )
signature1
: 1

« : May 31, 2010, 10:59:40 AM »

I'm curious i want to sex a female with a strap-on,who want to be my first?
Elijah

« #1 : May 31, 2010, 11:44:06 AM »

Robot Girl is yours for the taking.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : May 31, 2010, 01:31:48 PM »

That's a fine point Elijah. If he buys the position Robot Girl will happily have his ass.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #3 : May 31, 2010, 08:36:55 PM »

you can always put that on your comment and they will line up poking each other to get to you.   ;D
Carli
: 116

« #4 : June 01, 2010, 03:57:04 AM »

Kind of reminds me of a guy out there that tries the "I'm new to this, can you please show me around?" line everytime (but without a nice introduction like Elijah gave). I don't object to showing someone around), but it loses a lot of credibility after a couple of weeks or so :D
sinnnn
: 1379

« #5 : June 01, 2010, 06:05:00 AM »

I've gotten that line soooo many times Cali.  I just give them the same answer Janine and Elijah suggested.  That don't always work cause they'll come back with, "I want to try it with a real women this time, can you be my first."  :P
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : June 01, 2010, 08:09:41 AM »

Another banner line they could have used...in this regard ladies do have worst of it IMO, but I do not see how it could change at the moment. They will always be and as the board grows,...,issue will continue until some form of screening is developed for the premium accounts.

Janine Dee

« #7 : June 01, 2010, 10:15:08 AM »

Ummm... it's a guy with a lame pick up line. Toss em in the pile with all the other douche bags.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Elijah

« #8 : June 01, 2010, 11:05:23 AM »

I always think of Full Metal Jacket whenever I see or hear a lame pick-up line or read threads like this.

"Me love you long time".
Janine Dee

« #9 : June 01, 2010, 11:08:21 AM »

An excellent comparison.

What's really making me laugh though is how many comments one persons request to get "buggered" (I think I used that term right, I know it's UK slang) has kicked off.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

AZNLoverV
: 97

« #10 : June 09, 2010, 02:20:28 PM »

What are cold invites ?
Carli
: 116

« #11 : June 09, 2010, 02:33:08 PM »

A cold invite is when you invite a person to a room without talking to them first.

It is considered rude to spam someone with a popup if you haven't even spoken to them yet. You can speak to a person by clicking the "Select to chat" button.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #12 : April 17, 2011, 03:59:45 AM »

A cold invite is when you invite a person to a room without talking to them first.
It is considered rude to spam someone with a popup if you haven't even spoken to them yet. You can speak to a person by clicking the "Select to chat" button.
and if u start chat with them and they dont answer it means they r busy so dont chat with them again for a while ;)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
: [1]  
« previous next »
: