*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  My life as a slut
« previous next »
: [1]
: My life as a slut  ( 1832 )
Devonrae
: 2

« : May 12, 2020, 12:09:31 PM »

You could say i was a late bloomer. I lost my virginity just after i turned 18. It was at a party and it was with a guy from school. We didnt really know each other that well. All i know is that i really enjoyed it and was on my way to becoming a full time slut.

I knew from that moment i wouldnt be satisfied unless I was filled with cock. Im always horny and always on the lookout for my next sexual encounter. Usually I go for guys around my age or a little older but I will go for someone much older.

My favorite time of year is spring break, I live not too far from a spring break destination and i always love to hang out there. College guys are always looking to Fuck without a relationship. I am more than happy to oblige.

I have had a couple lesbian encounters. Not really my thing but once in awhile I'll do it.

Two guys at once, oh yeah. The first time I did it I was fucking drunk so its a bit hazy but i must have enjoyed it enough as Ive done it several times since. I love to feel the friction of two dicks as they fuck my two holes. Plus, twice the cum.

Cum.....oh my god, I love cum. Im on the pill so fill my pussy all you want but if you really want to make my day, let me swallow your load. I love it as your load spurts against the back of my throat and i play with it with my tongue. Then....Down the hatch. Mmmmmm

I like it rough but not brutal. I want to know Ive been fucked.

Finally, Big....Black....Cock. My first black cock was during spring break last year. Oh my god was he hung. I really didnt think Id be able to take him. Lets just say,  he left me satisfied. And the cum, he must have shot a gallon.It was the best fucking Ive ever had.  I know I'll be looking out for BBC after that. I LOVE BBC!!!!

And if theres no one around, theres always my lucky dildo or my fingers. As I said, Im ALWAYS horny.

Really, what can I say. I love to fuck. I know my place in the world......on my knees, on my back, or bent over a table.
I'm a slut. It's as simple as that.

I would love to fuck you all in one big gang bang.

Let me know what I can do to please you.
« : June 08, 2020, 05:33:42 PM Devonrae »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: