*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Luxury clothes set (in work)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you want it in game ?
Yes   -11 (100%)
No   -0 (0%)
: 11

: Luxury clothes set (in work)  ( 4468 )
LaurBMW
: 3

« : December 25, 2020, 01:46:33 AM »

Hello, i made some luxury clothes. ::)
I will make the whole set.
That's what I did right now !!

Future clothes :

And more ... in future i will make male clothes if approved !!
LaurBMW

« #1 : December 25, 2020, 04:22:45 AM »

Update

« : December 25, 2020, 04:59:12 AM LaurBMW »
Soniaslut
: 851

I LICKED IT. SO IT'S MINE.

« #2 : December 30, 2020, 01:30:05 PM »

Gets my vote Laura, and thank you. Anyone that can figure out and use the Cloth editor deserves the Nobel Prize for Perseverance.
My eyebrows raised into my hairline when I saw the longer length dress...is that something that can be done?  I for one would buy longer dresses, especially if they had a little "swish" to them. Though the powers that be will prolly decide they don't show any panties and so can't be included in game. For the same reason women can't go barefoot without having to walk on tippy-toes.  Trying to think of the word....begins with an "M"....never mind.
I have to admit I'm not a massive fan of of the black and gold. We have far too much black as it is. Some pastel shades would be nice and I'm sure would be very popular.

Also....have you thought about hats?  it would be nice to have some ladies hats. I don't want to wear a stetson or a little nursey thing, or look like a bunny wabbit. But I would like a nice hat that would go with a summer dress AND FLAT SHOES.
While I'm here (in for a penny......) some more jewellery would be nice. Nothing fancy, just something with a bit of colour other than gold or silver...even some simple plastic bead necklaces would be a welcome change.

keep up the ideas and the brilliant efforts Laura.....I hope to be out about town in some of your creations sonn.

xx00xx

LaurBMW

« #3 : December 30, 2020, 06:16:19 PM »

Gets my vote Laura, and thank you. Anyone that can figure out and use the Cloth editor deserves the Nobel Prize for Perseverance.
My eyebrows raised into my hairline when I saw the longer length dress...is that something that can be done?  I for one would buy longer dresses, especially if they had a little "swish" to them. Though the powers that be will prolly decide they don't show any panties and so can't be included in game. For the same reason women can't go barefoot without having to walk on tippy-toes.  Trying to think of the word....begins with an "M"....never mind.
I have to admit I'm not a massive fan of of the black and gold. We have far too much black as it is. Some pastel shades would be nice and I'm sure would be very popular.

Also....have you thought about hats?  it would be nice to have some ladies hats. I don't want to wear a stetson or a little nursey thing, or look like a bunny wabbit. But I would like a nice hat that would go with a summer dress AND FLAT SHOES.
While I'm here (in for a penny......) some more jewellery would be nice. Nothing fancy, just something with a bit of colour other than gold or silver...even some simple plastic bead necklaces would be a welcome change.

keep up the ideas and the brilliant efforts Laura.....I hope to be out about town in some of your creations sonn.

xx00xx

noted ***
"I saw the longer length dress...is that something that can be done?" - If the texture image from game is let me do that long.
"We have far too much black as it is"  - this is just a test to see what catches and what doesn't , I have many ideas with colors and online stores are a good form of inspiration
"have you thought about hats?" - i can't do that ... I don't think you can add models to the game .Even if I could, I'm not good at 3d modeling.
Wish
: 34

« #4 : January 07, 2021, 02:03:20 AM »

Looks really promising
I hope Achat Teams will take your designs (and you get proper reward for them !!)
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : January 07, 2021, 07:56:52 PM »

Males would greatly appreciate it.

JessiCapri
: 2178

« #6 : January 07, 2021, 08:30:21 PM »

Votes yes!  And I second Sonia's hat suggestion...smiles .... and while here....why is it not possible to wear both collar AND necklace?  My spouse/Master has given me both and I dislike having to pick one over the other.  I love the necklace but love and value the collar much more.  Why should we have to choose?  Is there a way for you to make a collar that does not poof when a necklace is put on?

: [1]  
« previous next »
: