*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Subscription Refund from April 2020.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Subscription Refund from April 2020.  ( 1561 )
Stone
: 1842

« : December 27, 2020, 10:58:10 AM »

This was a lovely surprise to me having been out in the Covid Restricted Outback for a while. So Thank you Achat.
There are still people in the game not aware they can claim a refund and can stop their monthly subscriptions.
You can still use all your purchased poses, clothes, rooms, backgrounds etc... They are no longer locked away like before when your subscription expired.
Some people are still paying, so please tell them and their friends to write to support and claim it back.
Do not pay for a subscription any more.
Its been free to play since April.

Everyone should know that they only need to buy A$ now.
Subscriptions from April 2020 onwards can be refunded in A$ to be spent in Achats Web Shop or the Achat Mall

Guys if you are unsure what to buy and how to fix your profile, hit me up.  I'm getting quite an expert.

These are quotes from another topic but I thought the Forum News section was also useful to have it and much easier to find.

Adult Game AChat > Announcements > Upgrades and newly added features > Thank you Achat for making us al prem!
https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,5052.0.html

This is what I send to Support today 20/4/20    https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/support-form/

Hello,
First of all, a big thank you for allowing free premium time to all members in this time of Corona Virus and lock down.
It keeps us from cabin fever

However, please could you clarify how long this unexpected bonus of free playing will last?

And can the paying members also have the same amount of free time added to their accounts so they don’t lose out too?  After all, it’s the fee paying members that keep the game afloat. 

Thank you.
I will let other members know your answer in this topic.

https://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,5052.0/topicseen.html

Regards
V

AChat Support Form
Thank you.

You'll recieve a response shortly from our Support Department.

This is the answer I received back:

Hi,
we plan to keep the operation as it is, in the future users need only A$ to buy different things, 'premium membership' will not be needed to use clothes, positions etc. you purchased once. We plan to use the user's level to limit available program features if needed, as it was done when entering the 'City' scene.
Regards,
AChat support

I'm not sure what is limited.

I have now forwarded a further email to Achat support to refund my spouse and I  as we both bought a 12 month subscription in Jan 2020
Again, I will keep you posted with any response.

Achat support emailed me and  has refunded Jess and I  for our 12 month subscription from April 2020 onwards.

Before that we obviously paid for a valid ticket like everyone else.

If anyone else has paid for a subscription that includes April 2020 onwards, I suggest you also contact Achat support as it is free to use from April 2020 onwards.

We got refunded in A$ (Achat credit) so you should too.

« : December 27, 2020, 11:02:29 AM Stone »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: