*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Name Cloning or alt character or a troll WesleySnipe
« previous next »
: [1]
: Name Cloning or alt character or a troll WesleySnipe  ( 1568 )
WesleySnipes
: 1

« : January 20, 2021, 09:29:24 PM »

Good Day everyone.

I have been with aChat for several months and things are going well or as expected in the virtual environment. 

The feedback from many users and alternate ava's has been outstanding.  There have been exceptions to that statement and can't please everyone.  I really enjoy the social qualities with everyone i have encountered.

Just recently I learned, which was not expected, someone cloned my screen name or made an alternate character, and has made many users very very uneasy as many have come to know or at least understand me.

What has been going on, and how I seen the alternate ava and cloned name.

Just a few days ago, i had an invite to be a private lover to a WesleySnipe.  No problem, I declined invitation.

The avatar named WesleySnipe has been in some of the scenes talking with others, claiming they know him.  He wants to know how to fix his password.  This has become overly concerning to other game users who think the alt WesleySnipe is a troll or that my account has been hacked.
If trying to access another users account, that looks bad, don't do it.

If the alternate WesleySnipe is impersonating me, and the is not cool, is obvious this ava doesn't know me or read my profile.  Drama in game is not good as many have seen.

When asked where he is from, could not answer directly or didn't know it seems.

There are many players who look out for each other and play the game, the results are beneficial to healthy game play.

As a gamer, never give out your login id or passwords!

Cheers all.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: