*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shopping in the ACHAT Client
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shopping in the ACHAT Client  ( 2520 )
zuzannah
: 1379

« : March 22, 2021, 12:38:42 PM »

Hi there.    :-*

Don't worry if you shop in the client and a message comes up payment unsuccessful and your wallet amount has gone down with no sign of your new stuff.

This has just happened to me twice.  I just closed the client down and restarted and what you just bought, appears. (Well it worked for me anyway.  Can't see why it won't for everyone else).   But, I did buy only one thing at a time though and restarted each time.

I've just tried the online shop and that is ok.  Bit of a pain if you are searching for something but it works.
« : March 22, 2021, 12:40:44 PM zuzannah »

AmberLady
: 26

« #1 : March 27, 2021, 12:13:43 AM »

Hi everyone,
Can we have larger icons for viewing the shop items? I know I can click to enlarge it, but I need to do this with every item separately. A better way would be to show the item on my avatar so I can see how it looks on me. I hope the Achat team agrees because this will actually incentivize more buying  ;)
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : March 27, 2021, 06:37:15 AM »

@ Zuz,  thanks for the tip. I'm hoping that glitch has been corrected now.

Hi again Amber,

Another good idea. Members have been asking a while now to have a place to try on the clothes and see things before they buy.
Seeing them on your avatar in your wardrobe area seems to be the best place to do it. 

In the meantime, the web shop shows the items on a bigger scale although the shopping sections need improving when you try to search for a particular item.  Its not user friendly and time consuming.

Also when you buy an item in the Achat Web Shop, you do have to log out and back into the game to refresh your wardrobe, otherwise it wont show as bought like it does in the Achat in-game Shopping Mall.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: