*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF Pose Reviews x 2. 139. Romantic moments 2. M lying on F. Clothed & Naked.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate & review.
1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.   -0 (0%)
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.   -0 (0%)
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.   -0 (0%)
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use pretty regular. A good add to my collection.   -0 (0%)
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this as often as my play allows.   -2 (100%)
: 2

: MF Pose Reviews x 2. 139. Romantic moments 2. M lying on F. Clothed & Naked.  ( 870 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - MF Pose Reviews x 2. 139. Romantic moments 2. M lying on F. Clothed & Naked versions A$399 each:

Both these poses can be found in the "Talk & Dance" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Fondle her Hand
2. Kiss her Hand
3. Fondle her Face
4. Fondle her Arm
5. Kiss Belly
6. Send Kiss
7. Kiss
8. Sleep
9. Kiss her Fingers
10. Hand in Hand
11. Fondle Tit
12. Fondle her Mouth
13 & 14  Pleasure Faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Fondle Face (His)
2. Fondle Upper Body
3. Fondle Mouth
4. Grab Hand
5. Bend Back
6. Fondle Arm
7. Send Kiss
8. Kiss
9. Rub Nipple (His)
10. Fondle Face (Hers)
11. & 12. Pleasure Face

This is a sweet and intimate touchy-feely pose. Ideal for chatting and chilling with your partner, either getting to know each other or just catching up with the day.  There are some great kisses with it. The naked version is exactly the same and means there is no inconvenience of leaving the room to undress. There does seem an undue delay in clicking on an action and then waiting for it to occur though. Even so, both are brilliant poses to have in your collection.  5 Stars. 

JessiCapri wrote “This is an excellent pose whether you choose it clothed or naked. To me everything is better naked. Perfect for at home cuddles or play. 5 Stars.”

* * * * *  5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often

TOP TIP -  If you just buy the clothed version, you can undress in Street clothing and make out nude then in your room. Just remember to zoom up your avatar or you will show naked on your profile outside the room. Of course, you then start of nude in your room.... depends on your tastes and what you like.
The nude version is worth buying, just for the convenience of changing from clothed to nude in your room.

« : April 04, 2021, 12:15:46 PM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: