*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF Pose Review. 136. MF Sit on my face.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate & review.
1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.   -0 (0%)
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.   -0 (0%)
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.   -0 (0%)
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use pretty regular. A good add to my collection.   -2 (100%)
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this as often as my play allows.   -0 (0%)
: 2

: MF Pose Review. 136. MF Sit on my face.  ( 890 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : April 04, 2021, 01:31:20 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 136. MF Sit on my face:

This pose can be found in the "SM & Fetish " Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Fondle own Ass
2. Fondle own chest
3. Jerk off
4. Pinch her nipples
5. Lick Pussy (Hot)
6. Fondle her Ass (Hot)
7. She Sucks his 2 Fingers
8. Fondle her thighs
9. Finger Pussy - (short finger thrusts and licking fingers)
10. Finger Asshole - (short finger thrusts and licking fingers)
11. Rub both Nipples (Palming, Very Hot)
12. Fondle back. -  (Hot) 

Women's Actions

1. Hip Circle
2. Rub Hard
3. Massage Tits
4. Rub Clit
5. Handjob
6. Fondle Thigh
7. Suck Cock
8.  Rub Cock (With tits)
9. Pinch Nipple
10. Fondle Ass
11. Massage Balls
12. Slap Cock
13. Caress
14. Ass up and down
15, Legs up
16. Pleasure Face

If you can get over the awkward position of the guy hanging backwards over the back of the sofa, it is quite a hot pose. I think the idea, is probably to make the male passive and is geared towards the Domme being in control.  However when I play with my submissive partner, she knows I’m the one who likes to be in charge. The Finger Pussy and Asshole would be much hotter if they were constant fingering thrusts. For me it spoils the moment poking her orifices in between poking my own mouth. The Rub Nipple is a very hot double palmed fondle & eating her while fondling her back, thighs and ass is fantastic. Pity I can’t ejaculate over her tits more and on to her face!  I give this one 4 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “Great pose that has some very hot actions however has a few misses.  Why can't the female continue to massage his balls as she sucks his cock?  Hip roll movement too exaggerated and should be more subtle.  This is definitely a female dominated pose but does not need to be used that way.  4 Stars”

* * * * 4 Stars. -  Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection..

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: