*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF Pose Review. 142. Lovely Hole
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate & review.
1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.   -0 (0%)
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.   -0 (0%)
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.   -0 (0%)
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use pretty regular. A good add to my collection.   -2 (100%)
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this as often as my play allows.   -0 (0%)
: 2

: MF Pose Review. 142. Lovely Hole  ( 997 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : April 07, 2021, 06:07:20 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 142. Lovely Hole:

This can be found in the "Oral Action" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Fondle Thigh
2. Fondle Ass (Hot)
3. Rub Pussy (Hot)
4. Rub Pussy with Dildo – (Needs Slowing)
5. Finger Pussy (Hot)
6. Dildo in Pussy (Hot, but needs slowing)
7. Slap Ass – Medium smart hard - (Hot)
8. Quick Lick
9. Fondle Back
10. Jerk Off
11. Rub R Tit with Dildo
13. Finger Asshole  (Hot but should be constant not with finger licking)
14. Dildo in Asshole (Hot)

Women's Actions

1. Rub Clit
2. Massage Tit
3. Hip Circle (should be more of a squirm)
4. Ass Back (Hot)
5. Suck Finger
6. Slap Ass
7. Lick Mouth
8. Ass Up and Down
9. Rub Cock
10. Lick Dildo (Why?)
11. Lift Ass (Hot)
12. Dildo in Pussy
13. Suck Dildo (Why?)
14, Footjob
15. Pinch Nipple
16. Pleasure Face

This is one hot pussy and ass playing pose. Licking, Kissing, Fingering & Dildo play to drive her wild. I love teasing her, looking at her secrets & learning her body and her sexy little moans & likes. This is a marvellous pose to tease her till she comes or ideal for chastity play and edging her – you could deny her satisfaction till she begs you. Unfortunately there is no kiss to reward her good play but there is a smart slap action to bring her in line. There are loads of RP options to enjoy this pose with your lady and by your lady too.  4 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “Where do I start? Yes it's a fabulous pose yet I found it frustrating. I can lick and suck the dildo but not one single kiss in either action list.  The lift ass action is awesome but would be great if it could be used in conjunction with some of his other actions.
And why do I need a Dildo in Pussy action when he already has it on his?  Sorry but as enjoyable (smiles) as I found this pose there needs to be improvements before it can have 5 stars.  4 Stars from me.”

* * * * 4 Stars. -  Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection. .
« : April 07, 2021, 06:25:28 PM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: