*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF Pose Review. 176. Bumper.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate & review.
1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.   -0 (0%)
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.   -0 (0%)
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.   -0 (0%)
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use pretty regular. A good add to my collection.   -0 (0%)
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this as often as my play allows.   -2 (100%)
: 2

: MF Pose Review. 176. Bumper.  ( 1178 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : April 07, 2021, 07:23:21 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 176. Bumper:

This is a Vaginal Fuck pose with an Anal Fuck action on her side. It can be found in the "Riding Poses" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Slap Ass – playful swat
2. Fondle Ass (Hot)
3. Massage both Breasts (Hot)
4. Lick L Tit (Hot)
5. Finger Asshole (Hot)
6. Fuck Harder  (& hip holds - Hot)
7. Fondle Face
8. Suck Finger
9. Pull out (Hot)
10. Fondle back (Hot)
11. Pinch both Nipples
12. Jerk off
13 & 14 Pleasure Faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Massage Tit
2. Lick Face
3. Kiss
4. Pinch Nipple
5. Rub Clit (HOT)
6. Ass Up and Down (HOT)
7. Bigger Movements (HOT)
8. Anal Action (HOT)
9. Rub with Tits (HOT)
10. Suck Finger
11. Fondle Ass
12. Handjob
13. & 14. Pleasure Face

This is a good hard fucking pose which can be made more slow & sensual with the speed bar. I personally like the lusty, lewd, raw fuck.  The woman can be in control but RP and the hip holds can exchange that power easily. The man can decide the tempo and tease her with his cock. This is fast becoming one of my favourites.  There should be a kiss action on the man’s side though.  The alternate actions of pussy and anal play is sizzling hot especially zoomed in. I also love my action of fucking her while groping her tits.
Buy it, you won’t regret it. 5 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “If we could only own one riding pose this would be my choice.  Every action is amazing.  You must watch as you switch from pussy penetration to anal as that is exceptional. As is the tit rub against his chest and the nipple suck. A MUST HAVE. 5 HOT stars from me.”

* * * * * 5 Stars. -  Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often .

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
AmberLady
: 26

« #1 : April 13, 2021, 08:13:55 PM »

Hi all readers,
This pose is definitely one of my favorite poses to select when I room with a guy. As for the woman actions, I mentioned the ones I don't find useful: 1, 4, 10 and 11
The other woman actions are very HOT indeed
My feedback for the man actions:
4. Would be good if the man can lick both nipples in turn
Extra nice to have: man squeezes my butt cheeks while thrusting deep
Extra nice to have: man holding woman tight similar like woman action 9 so both bodies are pressed against each other, e.g. one hand on lower back and the other on shoulder while thrusting
Extra nice to have: man kisses woman
Extra nice to have: man pulling woman's hair gently
Extra nice to have: man fingering woman's ass

Besides just the actions, one consideration for the achat team would be to combine actions just like selecting a facial expression does not influence what the body does. So for example, when I select kiss action (3) at the same time I can also select action 6 and 7. These simultaneous actions will make the pose even HOTTER because this is already possible with some of the oral poses and also where the woman enjoys (leans head back) and can still put her hand on the man's head. Another example is the pose "Sitting Joy" where the woman can select to arch her back while the legs can be placed on the man's shoulders.

Anyway, if it wasn't yet obvious, this pose is 5 STARS - MUST HAVE rated.

HOT kisses,
Amber
: [1]  
« previous next »
: