*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How do I find someone to talk to?
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: How do I find someone to talk to?  ( 36859 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #15 : April 02, 2011, 06:56:30 AM »

I think it would be a great addition if you could stay 'out of the spotlights' when you log on. Either to work on your avi or to talk with friends, without others being able to approach you in chat or by invites. So, besides the red, yellow and gree, maybe they could add purple or pink to signify "I'm busy"...
i c i wasnt clear enough in my last post, sorry but im not native eng speakin.

1. the "busy-button" would hide u from all users, exept the ones u r already chatting with and can be used when u go to the editor to ;)
2. the "friends button" only shows u to friends, lovers and spouses and maybee the ones tht actually searches ur name.
3. the "available to all button, well.... ;)

besides this i d like to have:
1 interested in chat only
2 interested in play

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera
: 3047

« #16 : April 02, 2011, 07:17:57 AM »

I like those ideas, would make it so much easier to be online.

Hmm I think the busy button should make you uninvitable but chatable, then the colds would stop at least but we'd have to live with the bad pick up lines. I think it would be quite good since you might actually stumble upon someone who is nice. :P
PseRamesses

« #17 : April 02, 2011, 10:49:45 AM »

agree, but u know, u r at tht point were u dont want anymore to start talking to u since u r already chatting with enough friends, or just one special ;) if u wanna be available to others chose another button, lol ...... but dont call me :( *giggle* (ha en underbar kväll älskade)

Adera

« #18 : April 02, 2011, 01:06:36 PM »

Oh well I guess a option to only chat with the ones you know would be good but then how would I have met you sweetie? :P (Detsamma sötnos, puss på läpparna och där nere ;) :P)
PseRamesses

« #19 : June 18, 2011, 04:50:40 AM »

Oh well I guess a option to only chat with the ones you know would be good but then how would I have met you sweetie? :P (Detsamma sötnos, puss på läpparna och där nere ;) :P)
i think we would have eventually. we were meant for eachother. like two supernovas colliding, sucking eachother in by shere pull of gravity ;)

Adera

« #20 : July 03, 2011, 06:14:20 PM »

Aww... your always putting it the best way Pse. :-* :-*
chasxxx
: 116

« #21 : October 06, 2011, 06:00:54 AM »

I was going to make a joke and say "get a room!" only here, you can! Besides, I don't know you well enough (at all) for that kind of joke. I tried everything when i started. All the wrong things. Put newbie in my headline, HELP, lots of other things. nothing worked. and NOBODY talked. I finally put up sign $100 to whoever helps me get this stupid fucking hat off! I met a nice lady, we chatted, she showed me how the rooms worked. And now, for whatever reason, more and more are saying hello. Could be the "Must chat before invite" sign i put up. I don't know. Now i come in, see who said hi, and send them an answer. Be creative, just like real life.
Adera

« #22 : October 06, 2011, 06:27:38 AM »

Ahaha! chasxxx, we wont mind at all if you say things like that, it's one of the fun things with the forum. :D

Good thing you found someone to show you around at least... even if it was at a cost. :-\

I've honestly taken to be quite suspicious about people saying they're new and want to see how rooming and such works... I don't want someone tricking me into a room and then just beating of on the other end.
Bear
: 3856

« #23 : October 06, 2011, 09:36:51 AM »

A willingness to join in 3some play of mmf is another good approach to meeting partners, post such in your banner and it is likely that you may be approached. It's a random gamble, much like a cold invite, however if you display creativity the partners are often willing to introduce you to others in order to broaden the social circle. Good luck there... and hang in there it takes time sometimes...

chasxxx
: 116

« #24 : October 06, 2011, 10:29:01 PM »

Thanx, Adera... Anyway, I got several responses, just msgs telling me how to get the hat off, without paying. It was my sending thanks to the helpers which got the real response. No recompense was requested, though i DID show my appreciation. I am impulsive. I bought premium membership, then found out i couldn't make the game work. It isn't 'user friendly' to a non-gamer. I uninstalled it 4 times before deciding, to hell with it, I'm getting my money's worth out of it, lol. anyway, off topic, i guess. Bear's idea is good, too! Be creative.
Fantasy
: 95

« #25 : November 19, 2011, 11:12:03 AM »

i also love to chat and not about sex, lol is fun to get to know someone. interesting and often amusing..
i have found if u search for a talkative partner, you can find more regular chatters that way.
hope this helps you.. but do understand if your chatting to a female, chances are you will have to wait your turn..
monica2002
: 4

« #26 : December 27, 2011, 05:05:57 PM »

i do get three and four guys trying to talk with me at the same time .i try to be equally nice to all them but sometime one or two will get rude.so please guys be patient
medjai
: 415

« #27 : January 04, 2012, 05:00:12 PM »

Talking from the guy's side I can understand it can be frustrating not receving a response but most of the guys never took a pick on how many guys are in here, so unless u tell them that u regualry receive many messages they won't understand. Personally I'd chat with anyone, metting new people is always fun and exciting and you never know maybe u'll find a good friend to share your thoughts with  ;D

That been said it's kinda hard with all theese guys coming up with something origianl to say to cinvince the other person you're worth a chat, too many competitors for girl's attention lol
« : January 04, 2012, 05:11:30 PM medjai »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #28 : January 05, 2012, 03:08:15 AM »

Well, looking at my personale experience whit a Sh avatar, i can say i allways receive different cold invite, even from free girls (who probably are guys!? some, probably yes!) and other trying to chat whit me. sometimes it happend i chat whit 3 of them at a time, but the problem is sometimes i forget to change the name before send message..... eh eh!

and yes, sometimes just chatting is nice too, fantasy. plus, if you know more about your usual partners (well, this is for me), u can build a more better feeling whit them and you can find a pretty nice way to give them pleausere....and obvious, have it back from them!
« : January 05, 2012, 07:52:27 AM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #29 : January 05, 2012, 06:52:30 AM »

Right now I actually have it in my avatars message. "Try more then "Hi."

Those two little letters basically scream to me that you are just running down the line trying to get any female there to talk to you. Or even if I caught your eye in some way I didn't manage a second word or a third letter.

The opposite end is bad too when a guy makes it clear he's after me sexually... clearly have "homo" in my profile, and while yes there are women who put that to filter out the guys trying to pick them up by ignoring it only makes the problem worse.

Which is why I also have "Gay means gay." in that same message section.

I understand that it might be hard to find someone to talk to, but I'm sorry that's just the nature of chatting, period.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: