*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  RED FRIDAY'S
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: RED FRIDAY'S  ( 18506 )
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #30 : May 06, 2021, 08:01:21 PM »

Well Ladies and Gents this has been brought to a whole new level tonight. 

Terroristic Threats are taken very seriously.  In one post she states "KILL THE ANTS" and in another asks if I am afraid. You have all read her posts referring to us as ants.

HERE ARE HER THREATS:

You have also read in her many twisted rants calling us GODS. 

And then continued with the sexual harassment:

JessiCapri

« #31 : May 06, 2021, 09:02:36 PM »

Do you mean the reviews Corina??  You mean the posts that Jayc, the MOD of the FORUM, an ELDER, asked us to do and has been working with us to clean up that topic??  You mean THOSE old posts??

Vaughan was asked by ACHAT, years ago, to be a mentor on the forum.  He has been here many years and has been posting long before you ventured in with your 145 posts (half of which are harassing/bullying content) in 4 days and 18 hours.  So we are sure you have no idea about what you are talking about.

Sorry you can't come up with imaginative and original ideas yourself.  Keep thinking.  I am sure you just might be  able to create one.
« : May 06, 2021, 09:39:08 PM JessiCapri »

JessiCapri

« #32 : May 06, 2021, 09:06:28 PM »

Soon I will see what words I have said??  You going to get creative on us now and use photoshop again?  Another Threat??

One Last Time Corina:  No one can call anyone a Bitch that is on their ignore.  Achat will check their records and will know when you were put on ignore.  Everything is traceable and can be tracked online.  They will know.  So I am not worried.  At All. Because I said nothing to you. I have, however, already admitted to saying the word.  Still not worried. I am worried about your threats to KILL US however.
« : May 06, 2021, 09:50:18 PM JessiCapri »

JessiCapri

« #33 : May 06, 2021, 09:13:49 PM »

JessiCapri

« #34 : May 06, 2021, 09:21:15 PM »

AND to top the night off She sent me a pm, but made sure to block me again so I could not reply.  SOOOOO  Consider this an open note to Corina in response to her PM to me.

Btw ! You have a report ! GOD IS RED ? REALLY?
[/color]

And you have about 20.  Bullying and Harassment.  Plus Terroristic Threats.  Plus Sexual Harassment.

As for the God comment?  YOU brought God into it when you called Vaughan and I Gods.  As I said in your topic I only embraced it.  But YOU opened that door.  Not me.  You call us RED Ants and Gods. You have called us parrots and you have called me a slave.  I have it all documented.  Each and every threat.  Each and every poor attempt to shame and insult.  Every Fart and and every Burp.  I have it all.

I am confident that using the word kill followed up by asking if I am afraid qualifies as a terroristic threat.

ALL over an event that is not even ours!!  We just support it!!  Have you even attempted to speak to PriPri?  You hang in the same room with her every night.

So good.  I am HAPPY you finally sent that report in instead of just threatening to.  Were you able to do it by yourself?

Why ae you harassing us?    We have done nothing to you.  You are the attacker.  They will check all the logs and posts in their investigations and see who the antagonist is.

JessiCapri
CC ACHAT SUPPORT
« : May 06, 2021, 09:26:21 PM JessiCapri »

JessiCapri

« #35 : May 06, 2021, 09:58:43 PM »

(We can always call it ANTI-BULLY RED FRIDAY too.)
« : May 06, 2021, 10:00:17 PM JessiCapri »

JessiCapri

« #36 : May 07, 2021, 02:54:11 AM »

Send it Corina!!!  PLEASE!! Send it.  NOW.  Let's see if it matches up with the chat log I sent them LAST WEEK.

Did I say this was NOT the FORUM?

Thank you Corina I think the two of us are pretty special too.  As for being right the proof is all here.....and in all the reports sent to ACHAT all along.

NOW PERHAPS YOU CAN LEAVE US ALONE???  CAN YOU DO THAT CORINA??

WE HAVE ASKED YOU BEFORE TO LEAVE US ALONE.  WHY IS THAT SO IMPOSSIBLE?

CAN YOU PLEASE POST YOUR OWN BRILLIANT CREATIIVE ORIGINAL POSTS IN YOUR OWN TOPICS AND WE WILL POST OURS IN OURS? 

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT WITHOUT YOUR NASTY ATTACKS? 

DO YOU THNK YOU CAN HOLD YOUR BOWELS ON YOUR SIDE OF THE GAME?   

V: Did you give me a victim that I didn't see?  Are they hidden somewhere?
« : May 07, 2021, 02:59:51 AM JessiCapri »

JessiCapri

« #37 : May 07, 2021, 05:09:29 AM »

We all know what you meant Corina.  It is all over your posts and in every topic you post.

JessiCapri

« #38 : May 08, 2021, 07:38:34 PM »

Sorry my friends for not being public yesterday.  I had a very dear friend from across the pond pass away unexpectedly yesterday.  So V and I, although dressed for RED FRIDAY, spent the night quietly at home.

We, and PriPri, thank all who came out for it and supported all the deployed soldiers everywhere.  See you next Friday!!

I am behind in my posting because of it, so forgive my attempt at trying to get all the push back posts here in one place.  The drama never stops dontchaknow. And, of course, we wouldn't want you to miss out on any of the fun nor do we wish the facts to be as twisted as some like to make them.

So for the purpose of keeping the record straight:[/

She wishes...but that will be another cold day in hell.

LOL....so stay tuned for more harassment, more terroristic threats and of course your basic unimaginative bullying.
« : May 08, 2021, 08:06:00 PM JessiCapri »

JessiCapri

« #39 : May 08, 2021, 08:20:05 PM »

Just something to consider in the future:

JessiCapri

« #40 : May 13, 2021, 07:18:05 PM »

JessiCapri

« #41 : May 14, 2021, 11:13:39 AM »

It's RED FRIDAY AGAIN DEAR FRIENDS!!

JessiCapri

« #42 : May 16, 2021, 02:10:18 PM »

Thanks Everyone!!  You all looked Fabulous on Friday and I am sure that soldiers from all over the world are grateful to be remembered!!

SEE YOU ALL NEXT RED FRIDAY!!!
« : May 16, 2021, 07:10:19 PM JessiCapri »

JessiCapri

« #43 : May 17, 2021, 07:07:51 PM »

JessiCapri

« #44 : May 18, 2021, 07:34:14 PM »

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: