*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Chastity for Males?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Chastity for Males?  ( 2092 )
nick_b
: 1

« : April 12, 2021, 03:29:34 PM »

Hi Achat,

I have just been playing the game (to see if any of my friends were on) and I noticed that a new feature was added, which was chastity devices for Shemales. Would it be possible for Males to get this feature, or would that be too difficult? I hope this can be implemented as I think a lot of people would enjoy it if it was added.

Kind regards,

nick_b

p.s. feel free to add me in game as my in-game name is the same as this one (unless that’s because they’re both linked...)
Also, please let me know that you found me here.
zuzannah
: 1379

« #1 : April 13, 2021, 04:35:59 AM »

Hi Nick.

In my opinion I don't think there would be any problem in giving you guys the Chastity cage,  They did it for us so, I'm guessing that it would be an easy transfer.  Unless you would prefer to have it in a different style or colour, a metal one for example.  Would you want it in bright pink?  hehe

I'm really enjoying my time in chastity,  it hasn't come off since it was introduced here,  Shame that there wasn't guys out there that would hold the key for me.  But, hey, doesn't matter now, it's on and that's it.

If you really want it, why not just send a message to support and ask (nicely) for it to be added.   ;)

Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : April 13, 2021, 05:18:09 AM »

Welcome nick_b to forum.  I hope you stay around and post more.

I cant see why Achat would not do it, especially as the shop/game has recently been upgraded to provide male collars.

@Zuz - Holding the Key mmmmm   Please explain more  ;D  in a lot of detail !  ;D

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: