*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MMF Pose Review. 4. Girl Fucks With Dildo
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate & review.
1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.   -0 (0%)
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.   -2 (100%)
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.   -0 (0%)
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use pretty regular. A good add to my collection.   -0 (0%)
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this as often as my play allows.   -0 (0%)
: 2

: MMF Pose Review. 4. Girl Fucks With Dildo  ( 1330 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : April 25, 2021, 10:31:30 AM »

Review Update Request. 
Title/Subject: MMF Pose Review. 4. Girl Fucks With Dildo     

Some of the MMF poses are not in my pose repertoire.  So this is a general request for someone in the MMF Group community to review this pose please, when they get the chance and post their review in this topic. 

It’s fairly simple to do.

1. Identify the type of group play eg: MMF, MFF etc... as there are several types and if the pose includes vaginal and / or anal fuck play where applicable. (Some are not always obvious and girls like to know.)

2. As you “Play” the game and find willing partners, please list the actions on the Man 1’s (skyblue), Man 2's side (blueviolet) side and the woman’s side (deeppink).

3. Then write a short paragraph of about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.

4. Let your (un/identified) partners do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.

5. All give it a star rating. If it differs with your partners, rate it the lowest star. (In Yellow)

Here is an example of a review JessiCapri, DrakePhire & I carried out for the MMF 1. "Girl Gives Double Hand Job" pose

Discussions about sex > Group play in AChat > double handjob !:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,355.msg176569.html#msg176569

MMF - Useful Pointers.

To date, there are 16 poses in MMF group play.

Also to date, in MMF play (unlike the females in MFF play), there is no male or gay interaction. The poses are made to either pleasure the female or to use her as a sex toy, depending on how you use your descriptive play.

In MMF, especially if a couple, it's important to remember to include the guest Man in your play – it is only manners after all, otherwise why invite him. There is nothing worse than a couple making their male guest feel like a spare part and deny him the enjoyment of the group - unless he is the known cuckold of course!

Male free users cannot take part in threesomes until they become premium users and have a blue star by their names. This can be earned by either buying A$ or receiving a gift. (The Gift can always be returned. It still works!)
Robot Boy cannot take part in threesomes either as he is classed as a free user.

Females can take part in threesomes as free users and without having the premium user blue star indicator by their name.
Robot Girl can also take part in threesome play, although her automated responses could make serious play difficult. Her quips are quite funny and do spoil the moment.

The Green Button “Change Role” (bottom, centre) allows for the men to swap positions. Interestingly the girl has this green button also but it swaps the guys positions around not hers.
The Green change role button can be used by any of the players without warning to swap the men’s positions.
So please remember, good tag partners always ask first, otherwise the sudden surprise of a new position can spoil the play, much the same as clicking new poses without warning.
It only takes 1 player to ask for a pose and a second player to accept it for or to happen. Player 3 is taken along for the ride, whether ready or not. So don't forget to check with your partners before making any switches.

Communication is the key to an enjoyable threesome and the poses, together with good descriptive narrative, can make for an amazing group session.

We can help with the pic. See below.

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

MMF 4. Girl Fucks With Dildo.  

This poses can be found in the "MMF" Section of the in-game shop - Achat Mall.
« : April 25, 2021, 04:52:03 PM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: