*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  IGNORE OPTION STOP WORKING???
« previous next »
: [1]
: IGNORE OPTION STOP WORKING???  ( 3928 )
JessiCapri
: 2178

« : April 30, 2021, 01:49:08 PM »

In the last week I have had two unfortunate situations with the ignore function.

In one I was still under the impression she was ignored, every indication on my account showed her on ignore.  Yet I could not hear her but she could hear me.

In the second, a man with zero integrity that I had put on my ignore, was suddenly able to message me.

How does this happen?? 

Take this as a warning my friends and do not trust the ignore function.
« : April 30, 2021, 07:16:31 PM JessiCapri »

Corina_33

« #1 : May 06, 2021, 07:00:02 PM »

That ignore function was with me sweet " friend " . And soon will you see whats words you said !  Dont forget this: you stood in front of me and call me a bitch !  ...I can report  those print screens ... but I have no one to have fun with after ! Soo...take care lil cat ! Dont play with COBRA !
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #2 : May 06, 2021, 08:00:33 PM »

She had you on ignore so when she cursed and said the word Bitch so wasn't directed at you or meant for your ears.  It was a glitch  LOL.

Now you keep following us around forum, poking, insulting, name calling, threatening... well that's harassment and its bullying...

« : May 06, 2021, 08:09:08 PM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
JessiCapri
: 2178

« #3 : May 06, 2021, 10:17:10 PM »

That ignore function was with me sweet " friend " . And soon will you see whats words you said !  Dont forget this: you stood in front of me and call me a bitch !  ...I can report  those print screens ... but I have no one to have fun with after ! Soo...take care lil cat ! Dont play with COBRA !

YOU CAME TO ME CORINA. REMEMBER?  YOU ADMITTED IT.  CLAIMED SOMEONE TOLD YOU TO....AND YOU INSULTED HIM TOO!!  BUT i NEVER SENT ANYONE TO YOU.  SO IF ANYONE STOOD NEAR ANYONE IT WAS YOU WHO STOOD NEAR ME TO FART.  AGAIN.  I DID SAY THE WORD BITCH.....OMG....BITCH....HAHAHA YOUR OFFENDED BY THE WORD BITCH BUT YOU THREATEN TO KILL ME AND ASK IF I AM AFRAID?  YOU CALL ME SLAVE, YOU CALL ME PARROT, YOU CALL ME RED ANT. AND YOU SEXUALLY HARASS ME AS WELL.  THEN YOU FART AND BURP EACH TIME YOU ARE NEAR. YOU ARE ON MY IGNORE.  THAT ONE WORD....BITCH....WAS NOT MEANT FOR YOU OR FOR YOUR EARS. OBVIOUSLY. ACHAT ARE YOU LISTENING???

: [1]  
« previous next »
: