*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MMF Pose Review. 8. Hanging Beauty
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate & review.
1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.   -0 (0%)
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.   -0 (0%)
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.   -3 (75%)
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use pretty regular. A good add to my collection.   -1 (25%)
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this as often as my play allows.   -0 (0%)
: 4

: MMF Pose Review. 8. Hanging Beauty  ( 1418 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : April 30, 2021, 02:05:11 PM »

To date, there are 16 poses in MMF group play.

MMF - Useful Pointers.

Also to date, in MMF play (unlike the females in MFF play), there is no male or gay interaction. The poses are made to either pleasure the female or to use her as a sex toy, depending on how you use your descriptive play.

In MMF, especially if a couple, it's important to remember to include the guest Man in your play – it is only manners after all, otherwise why invite him. There is nothing worse than a couple making their male guest feel like a spare part and deny him the enjoyment of the group - unless he is the known cuckold off course!

Male free users cannot take part in threesomes until they become premium users and have a blue star by their names. This can be earned by either buying A$ or receiving a gift. (The Gift can always be returned. It still works!)
Robot Boy cannot take part in threesomes either as he is classed as a free user.

Females can take part in threesomes as free users and without having the premium user blue star indicator by their name.
Robot Girl can also take part in threesome play, although her automated responses could make serious play difficult. Her quips are quite funny and do spoil the moment.

The Green Button “Change Role” (bottom, centre) allows for the men to swap positions. Interestingly the girl has this green button also but it swaps the guys positions around not hers.
The Green change role button can be used by any of the players without warning to swap the men’s positions.
So please remember, good tag partners always ask first, otherwise the sudden surprise of a new position can spoil the play, much the same as clicking new poses without warning.
It only takes 1 player to ask for a pose and a second player to accept it for or to happen. Player 3 is taken along for the ride, whether ready or not. So don't forget to check with your partners before making any switches.

Communication is the key to an enjoyable threesome and the poses, together with good descriptive narrative, can make for an amazing group session.

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Here’s our review for…    MMF 8. Hanging Beauty

This pose can be found in the "MMF" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.
This is a Fuck Pussy Pose with an Anal Action on Male 1.

Male 1. Owns Room – Defaults to Male 1 Holding F upside down by legs while fucking her pussy.
(Vaughan)

1. Tickle Foot (Comical)
2. Lick Foot
3. Rub with cock (Hot)
4. Fuck Asshole (Hot)
5. Fuck with Finger (Hot)
6. Rub G Spot (Hot)
7. Jerk Off – over pussy (Hot)
8. Pinch Nipples
9. Hug Legs (Hot)
10. Enjoy!
11. Lick Pussy
12. Little Force
13 & 14 Pleasure Faces x 2

Male 2.  Guest who visits room. Defaults to Male 2 stands wanking at them.
(Drakephire)

1. Pinch own L Nipple
2. Quick Wank (Hot)
3. Slap Cock (Why?)
4. Hands on Ass (Why?)
5. 1 Hand on Ass (R cheek)
6. Release Cock (Comical)
7. Fondle Balls
8. Fondle Cockhead

Female.  Defaults to F balanced on shoulders, legs in air held by M1.
(JessiCapri)

1. Spread Legs
2. Rub Nipple
3. Feet on Hips
4. Push Head (Mean)
5. Straighten Legs
6. Grab Legs
7. Massage Tits
8. Rub Clit
9. Enjoy!
10. Handjob
11.Fondle Calves
12. Spread Thighs
13. & 14. Pleasure Face

This pose is strange for me and is animalistic in nature and is semi-squat fucking. I can almost hear my avatar grunting as he fucks. F is in a strange position balancing on her shoulders while M1 holds her in place, vulnerable, displayed and to be ravished as he pleases. He is very much in charge and if you can move passed the unusual position, the actions are quite hot. M2 wanks away as he watches so again, this pose is perfect for a cuckold or Hot-Wife scene. This one is 3 Stars.

JessiCapri says, “This is a hot pose for sure.  I just felt bad for M2.  Not much for him to do but watch so make sure you have a partner with that particular kink.  The actions for M1 are amazing as are the actions for the female.  I'd like to see more interaction between M2 and the female.  There is no kiss.  4 Stars from me.  Needs improving.”

DrakePhire says, “ M2 is passive watching the action. Most of his actions are questionable, either comical or WTF? The best action is him watching with the “quick wank.”  His ejaculate lands mainly on her tits. Can be a good RP for a Bull as Male 1 and for a submissive couple. 3 Stars."

* * * 3 Stars - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
« : May 02, 2021, 04:03:10 AM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: