*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF Pose Review. 2. Doggy Style
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: MF Pose Review. 2. Doggy Style  ( 46198 )
himmi
: 35

« #15 : December 13, 2009, 10:19:40 AM »

Hi there..
I'am completely new to this and i would ike to ask something..

I was invited to a room by someone (female, i dont want  to tell the name), we having sex and after all, she wanted to give her 50 euros..
Is  that right? She tell me that thats the way the game works and she will sent me the account.

Please someone tell me wat's goin' on..

Thanks and sorry for my bad English..

no this isnt right ... dont send money! hell this is funny ...

achat is for fun
not for business
go to hell A$-sluts
bouli

« #16 : December 13, 2009, 03:06:54 PM »

Hi there..

I was invited to a room by someone (female, i dont want  to tell the name), we having sex and after all, she wanted to give her 50 euros..
Is  that right? She tell me that thats the way the game works and she will sent me the account.

This sure is the wrong thread for this, you should've made a new one or possibly have put this under the humour thread if you ask me. ;)

The only one who might get paid is the developers behind this project, and even that is entirely optional. This is the first time I've ever heard of this scam and I actually find it a little funny.

By the way, isn't that a very good price for a prostitute?
Billy
: 59

« #17 : December 13, 2009, 06:59:21 PM »

This sure is the wrong thread for this, you should've made a new one or possibly have put this under the humour thread if you ask me. ;)

The only one who might get paid is the developers behind this project, and even that is entirely optional. This is the first time I've ever heard of this scam and I actually find it a little funny.

By the way, isn't that a very good price for a prostitute?

That depends on prostitute..
Anyway, that was a fuckin joke from a guy (john69) who first registered with the name "sonia"...
Sometimes I don't undesrtand the stupitidy of some people like him , who they reigistered with wrong identy for their fun and for breaking our neuvres..
Thanks for your answers...
Lover
: 10350

« #18 : February 04, 2010, 02:44:33 AM »

I like it too. Its crazy to hold her hips and have a look at a wondeful body. I could explode;-) but this is another question. Why isn't anal in this position? I mean this may not be a problem, isn't it? And some women asked me for harder and faster. I think it would be useful to have one more button (very hard and fast)  or a slider for changing speed and strength. 

Spud45
: 2

« #19 : February 08, 2010, 03:33:30 AM »

I am with you I like the idea of a go faster slider, I have also been asked a couple of times to up the tempo.
coasterbadro
: 5

« #20 : February 20, 2010, 10:03:44 AM »

Cool. Thanks man.
http://
bibs_phonex
: 1

« #21 : March 20, 2010, 02:52:22 PM »

kool man
ivy69

« #22 : March 27, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »

LOVE IT ;)
Billy
: 59

« #23 : March 29, 2010, 06:59:59 AM »

This is a MUST!.. :)
amy_garcia18

« #24 : April 11, 2010, 03:02:26 PM »

Hi there..

No its free to play, the only time you give money is when you suscribe to the website, not to other players.
Karen
: 18

« #25 : May 01, 2010, 11:40:10 AM »

Please add option for female to rise up (man support her waist or breasts)
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #26 : June 10, 2010, 11:07:33 AM »

Hi there..

Never pay anyone with real money.  That's either a scam or an attempt at real prostitution.  I guess gifting them with A$ is ok by the rules, but ithat's virtual whoring, which is not against the rules per se, but I don't think that is a good thing either.
mistressw
: 16

« #27 : August 12, 2010, 02:46:32 AM »

never did and never do.
VIvian26

« #28 : August 19, 2010, 07:45:14 PM »

Doggy style if one of the most sensual and maximum deeping pleasure position!!! :) Strangely (in real life) it's a position that rarely I see a man bring it on the table, need to make the first steps for it most of the time. Don't know if man not get hot pleasure with it, but for us it's mostly deeper and feeling. Well, sure the man who would do the step for this position would gain points!  :D

Damn it not take paypal, I don't have creditcard since my ex left after accumulated a huge debt and make me lose my credit card to avoid to refund a part of his debt.

Sometime male can by very annoying!  >:( But nothing worth a real good... *sigh*
« : August 19, 2010, 07:51:59 PM VIvian26 »
bouli

« #29 : August 20, 2010, 01:20:18 PM »

This is a bit offtopic, but I believe Paypal has chosen not to deal with anything of an erotic nature. It's nothing the guys in here can help if that's the case.
There are other similar companies, though.
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: