*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Erotic spanking"
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Is it worth to buy it?
Yes   -18 (94.7%)
No   -1 (5.3%)
: 15

: Poll: New position "Erotic spanking"  ( 20371 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« #30 : August 20, 2010, 11:19:31 PM »

You and me both sista.  Thats why I haven't purchased it.  Whats the point in buying it since I know all the males I will run into have it already.  I want to spank them too, dammit. ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #31 : August 21, 2010, 03:51:25 AM »

You know I WAS skeptical about F/M spanking being implemented, but they just implemented M/ShM spanking... that said I wouldn't advise holding my breath to see the guys over the knee, but that could be the cynicism talking.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #32 : August 21, 2010, 09:41:28 AM »

Messed with this for the first time,...the groupie and I see some delightful potential here.

One point I did like seeing and wish other poses would incorporate it is the neck grab....like anal it's not something all partners might accept or enjoy, but it can be a powerful, exciting, titillating act in the heat of action.

Agree too about the dildo play...could be bit more and switching of the positions should be addressed for those who like it. Obviously MM is next, then hopefully they will get it that reverse available for those of you desiring it.
« : August 21, 2010, 03:01:04 PM Bear »

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: