*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Lesbian Lucky Licker"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth to buy it?
Yes   -8 (100%)
No   -0 (0%)
: 4

: Poll: New position "Lesbian Lucky Licker"  ( 4609 )
Lover
: 10350

« : August 22, 2010, 06:08:53 PM »

What do you think? Do you like it? Is it worth to buy it? Give a description for all girls and tell about your opinion.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : August 23, 2010, 01:04:29 AM »

I actually noticed this Sunday afternoon, but for the life of me couldn't figure out how to start a poll.

And yes the jokes about the lesbian having no knowledge of polls (poles) do write themselves.

So thank you Lover for starting this... what was I missing in my attempt?

Now before I comment on the position itself I want to comment on the fact that AChat MAY have finally started listening to us. Spanking started FF went FSM and then MF. Sex Gymnastics got adapted to FF, and now Lucky Licker.

I won't let my hopes get up too high, but the hope is that AChat has finally realized that adapting maneuvers is a good way to get the most for their programming buck while keeping their clientele happy.

Or in other words it shuts us up good.

As far as the position? I like it. I like giving oral, I like receiving oral, and as I was doing both with Robot Girl I didn't once think "If only I could..." I'm sure in a real play session I might want to do something the position doesn't cover, but that's to be expected. The position covers all the basics of this type of maneuver very well.

I even think they've changed the female ejaculate making it more white then the peeish yellow.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : August 23, 2010, 05:52:15 AM »

Janine, no problem, I create the polls for you :D
Just if you wanna know: Make a new topic and write something. After you did it, go back to this post. Then you have a button "Add poll" on the right line under your window.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : August 23, 2010, 09:36:46 AM »

I was afraid it was something like that, but I didn't want to go creating posts, and then deleting posts if it wasn't, etc, etc, etc. Thank you for the info.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: