*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  unexplained friend/lover cancells and ignores
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: unexplained friend/lover cancells and ignores  ( 36611 )
hahayhea
: 19

« : August 27, 2010, 02:09:25 AM »

where i come from u give a person the common courtesy of telling them why u do this (ESPECIALY when everything was fine)

dont get me wrong...we are all adult here(most of us ne way)...but some of that means being polite enough to explain to peeps and give them chance to respond to any real or imagined slights that led to the iggy plank...ill bet 100 A$ that 9 times out of ten its a mistake in communication that can be sorted easily by being honest and frank.

if it gets ugly? i would be first person to hit ignore....but if it wasnt that way?....cmon...its just polite to explain why all of a suddon u drop a person and ignore them.

i personally dont lack for friends and lovers...but really.... cmon....be polite enough to tell a person...they cant fix what u think is wrong if no one tells them....otherwise? its gotta be YOU.....think about it:D

play for fun guys! or please...for the love of the gods...take ur drama to others that like it..
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : August 28, 2010, 03:59:51 PM »

I think I understand your point of view. But if someone deletes me from his friendship list or even ignores me without explaining, I know this person is not worth it to talk with any longer.

hahayhea

« #2 : August 29, 2010, 01:24:31 AM »

*sighs* no janine..im not gonna argue with u......i can speak without it becomeing an argument most times.

and Lover...u r probly right.they prob not worth it ne way.

it has only happened too me a few times....once was because i didnt know i was still in achat and the lady thought i was just snubbing her....she dropped me and ignored me....i can shrug that off because she had the notion we were a "couple" which is something i gave no indication of seeking.and she was allways over dramatic ne way.

another time it was completely out of the blue....no explaination... after we had had many pleasant chats and some fun times....there was no "falling out" or ne thing.

thanks for the good input u 2.....

would like more peeps to offer their opinions/advice.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : August 29, 2010, 10:23:37 AM »

Believe it or not hahay, I think you lucked out. Online or off drama queens (and kings) are bad news, and having one remove themselves from your life sounds like a blessing in disguise.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hahayhea

« #4 : August 31, 2010, 12:42:16 AM »

oh soooo true.  ;)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : September 01, 2010, 04:52:55 PM »

I've had drops without explanation myself, some I suspected, some I was totally surprised, but I never found out if I had been ignored because I never messaged them to ask why. I figured if they didn't want to talk to me I wasn't going to make them.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : September 02, 2010, 09:28:24 AM »

Happened to me shortly after a nice chat,...I was approached,..but groupie came on,...distracted,...next thing I know I am ignored..
make it a point anymore, that my primary is exactly that,..hoping that it will help, cause it's sad to find someone who who is interesting to chat with be overreact to the distraction.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #7 : September 02, 2010, 12:36:27 PM »

Please I got ignored because I didn't go in a room with a friend.  Then he says Hi few weeks later and ask if I am mad because I didn't carry a long conversation with him.  Told him no, just chatting with several others right now.  Really,  why should I be mad if I am put on ignore.  Far as I see it, you just saved me alot of time by not wasting it on a big baby.
hahayhea

« #8 : September 23, 2010, 02:53:27 AM »

hmmm interesting point.....

still tho...when there is no apparent reason..its nice to have an explaination.....if its a silly one borne of overr reaction..then obviously the person is no longer worth it....i think tho some here need to back track a bit.....whats with the ignore after all is going well?
Garryz

« #9 : September 23, 2010, 04:40:13 AM »

i find its best just to move on, we make our own rules for the game, like if you have more than one friend you chat to the first who speaks, and tell the others your busy. but with emotions ppl get jealous and delete and ignore you, without reason, its just human nature for some to get possesive, jealous and not even tell you why your deleted, i like a freind to chat with as well as go into a room, not into one night stands even here lol, so i will delete if they dont satify both needs. its sad to loose someone you thought you had a connection with but thats life. move on and stop wondering.
sinnnn

« #10 : September 23, 2010, 06:22:38 AM »

I get what your saying.  But sometimes you do need that closure.  There are times you can't help but wonder, "Is it something that I did.  Or did they misunderstood something."  Sometimes you think that if you know why, then you can solve the problem.  Really once I get my closure an the persons reason was a really stupid one, they are not even a memory.
Bear
: 3856

« #11 : September 23, 2010, 10:25:26 AM »

sometimes silence is deafening to the soul,..do not dwell on it, but rather move on

bazzamac
: 8

« #12 : September 24, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »

I'm fairly new here and at first i was nieve (need spell check! lol)  and added lots of friends who asked me to add them. i then went through my list and removed people that i never kept in touch with. it was nothing personal to them but i was adding too soon when i didn't know much about them so i couldn't remember previous chats as i had too many people i only chatted one time before. (guess i'm a typical bloke! lol).
Now i just keep and add friends that i regularly chat with as it is meant to work so i was basically just tidying up my list.

I've been removed from peoples lists and had requests refused but don't take it personally. i'm sure there are many different reasons for this and life is too short to waste time chasing people and demanding reasons.

Bazzamac
Adera
: 3047

« #13 : September 24, 2010, 02:25:43 PM »

I was just removed from someones friendlist because I was busy chatting and didn't respond to his offer about sex. Well I don't care anyway if thats all it means to him.
sinnnn

« #14 : September 24, 2010, 02:53:11 PM »

Oh who careds about immature asses like them.  Worth being put on their ignore list.  Now that I won't think twice on.  I did loose a friend and I honestly thought I accidently deleted him.  So I wrote to him saying that  and that if he deleted me, then he doesn't have to reply.  So if I deleted him just let me know and I will correct that.  He replies that he is not sure that he deleted  me or I him but to add him back anyway.  So I sent him a request he denied.  DOH!! LOL
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: