*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  unexplained friend/lover cancells and ignores
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: unexplained friend/lover cancells and ignores  ( 36609 )
Garryz
: 19

« #15 : September 24, 2010, 05:20:28 PM »

lol TuT TuT what a lil tease
TightFit74
: 2415

« #16 : October 01, 2010, 09:38:25 AM »

I was removed from someone's friendslist as well and I did get an explanation. I actually liked the fact that she did explain although it wasn't necessary. We hadn't been in a room and just chatted so I could imagine her taking me off. (btw, we still haven't been in a room, but we are friends again...)
When I was new to the game, I added anyone that I had a good time with on my friendslist. Since then I've become a lot more selective and will soon go through my list and probably delete 80%. I have noticed that a lot of people are on for a while and then just simply disappear to be never heard or seen off. I take that as a given and as a result I don't mind at all taking them off my list without letting them know.
But I can understand that sometimes you want closure. If there is no obvious reason why someone takes you off and you had a connection with that person, an explanation could get your mind at ease.
All in all, except for the obvious exception, i don't take friendships too seriously. For me my lover's list has a lot more value and the girls that are on there, I would not take off without letting them know why.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Khasmia
: 7

« #17 : October 01, 2010, 10:07:31 AM »

...."unexpplained"

Fist, everyone is an owner of her/his frind list, so, she/he can to have on this list who he/she want.
Second, i had on my frien list many people who i saw one time (lol), they was never online (removed)
Three, friend list, ignore list, chat window are verry poor here and it is not too easy to manage it, at end you have friend list looking like search window.... 5 sites of the same pictures...nobody can to remember who is who...(clean = removed)

And... frienship it is something more than to click "start relations".... belive me everyday when i'm loggiing in i have 3-4 invitation to be "friend" from peoples who i never sav.

Everyone can to manage her/his list how he/she want and can. First this software need to work as a chat (irc for example) and then probably friend list will be for friends and there will be not problem wit "unexplained cancells"
hahayhea
: 19

« #18 : February 18, 2011, 06:33:58 AM »

wow...dead thread X)

originally i started it as i was wondering why a lover blacklisted me with no explaination.....this wasnt just someone what i said "hi" too occasionally...we had many "sessions"...all was well...and then BOOM on her iggy list.....

all in all there been good discussion here....i had already become satisfied with logics put forth and moved on.

but those who sited "closure" hit the nail on the head i think.... thats it right there. no explaination=no closure

tho im "here for fun only" its still hard not too have ne feeling at all X)....in real life and here.....an emotional attachment makes it all ....spicier...for lack of better term.... and when that is broke off with no explainaination there is that small void...that "wtf did i do?"......
not worth cryin over...but still...one likes too know.....

thank u all for ur input!

im not sure if it made me colder...or bolder X)...but its all good all the same
islandsun
: 1597

« #19 : February 18, 2011, 09:47:47 AM »

I must of pushed the wrong button 1 night , I the next day I woke up w a lover , didn`t even know the guy ! I`m so bad ! I cancelled him right away !  :o
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #20 : February 18, 2011, 01:31:42 PM »

I must of pushed the wrong button 1 night , I the next day I woke up w a lover , didn`t even know the guy ! I`m so bad ! I cancelled him right away !  :o

:D :D :D Bad girl!  It would be worse if you found the guy next to you in bed, so I'll forgive you.   ;) ;) ;)

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Bear
: 3856

« #21 : February 18, 2011, 01:46:18 PM »

Nothing quite as unnerving as after a wild night out waking next to someone wondering "who the hell is that?" ::)

islandsun

« #22 : February 18, 2011, 01:53:28 PM »

@ Bear   lol Thats called an ulgy wild coyote !  Finding your self next to some one ,  ; in the morning !  only to a wake w him laying on your arm !  That makes you  want to chew your arm off ! To get out of there before he awakes !  ;D
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #23 : February 19, 2011, 01:28:49 PM »

just tap them on the shoulder and go "how the hell did you get in here?"
islandsun

« #24 : February 19, 2011, 02:27:02 PM »

hahaha !  Especially if it`s your own place !   ;D   and they get your phone number !   And never mention something like that to older brother , he said to me if i didn`t know youd  fight me like a wild cat , id have the mind to put me over his knee and spank me ! Got off w 1 long lecture  ;D 
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #25 : February 19, 2011, 04:26:07 PM »

your stories are kinky
Lover
: 10350

« #26 : February 23, 2011, 12:00:15 PM »

As long as the guy isn't your brother...

That happened to a friend of mine... he woke up, nude and looked at the girl beside him, nude too - "Ahhhhh" the cousin! He didn't remember anything bout the night before and the girl had the same problem... ;D

islandsun

« #27 : February 23, 2011, 04:51:26 PM »

I have no family on the island !  and thats sick !   :o
islandsun

« #28 : February 25, 2011, 06:56:42 PM »

Had friend cancelled me !  Didn`t have time for him when he wanted !  Time zones put a burden on this as well !
Bear
: 3856

« #29 : February 26, 2011, 12:04:25 PM »

Friends are friends,.. whether u play around or not,.. guess he took that interpretation as active partners then.

: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: