*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  unexplained friend/lover cancells and ignores
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: unexplained friend/lover cancells and ignores  ( 36608 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #30 : February 26, 2011, 12:53:59 PM »

I gotta agree with Bear, but I'll add that was not very cool of him. Different time zones is different time zones and not anyone's fault.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #31 : February 26, 2011, 02:55:36 PM »

His loss,...sunny seems to be a outgoing friendly type,... that he equates friends to rooming,  ha;f of my friends list are just that.

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #32 : February 26, 2011, 04:20:50 PM »

i have no fucking friends like that and I spend too much time talking on there
islandsun
: 1597

« #33 : February 26, 2011, 04:48:27 PM »

Ya  I guess he was just working through the alphabet ! and he came too his   S`s 
islandsun

« #34 : February 26, 2011, 04:58:59 PM »

@ Unhealer how about trying  a  more cheerful , happier approach  !    Feel free to cancell me out !   Sunny !  You have to make people  feel good , to want to be with you !  You want some one to fuck your brains out , I suggest you get your wallet out  !   Unhealer dont  take it wrong , just some advice !     
Unhealer

« #35 : February 26, 2011, 06:23:19 PM »

naww i might as well go solicit real hookers
islandsun

« #36 : February 26, 2011, 07:24:22 PM »

@ unhealer if thats what make you feel good ! all I`m trying to say sweetness , kindness , and  some tendeness , have some feeling , yes even in cyber , might be cyber but were real people behind our avatar ! your more then some of these pigs here , i know it !
Unhealer

« #37 : February 26, 2011, 09:42:46 PM »

who are you kidding? its all fake
islandsun

« #38 : February 27, 2011, 05:38:42 AM »

I`m not kidding or a fake !  Nor am I boring ! Open your eyes and really see !
TightFit74
: 2415

« #39 : February 27, 2011, 10:15:17 AM »

@ Unhealer I'd like to ask you to choose your words on occasion a bit more careful. I might be able to understand what you mean with your statement:
and I won't take offense, but I am neither a fake as Sunny is, as you are and a lot of other people I got to know. At least, I am honest and open and try not to hurt anybody when I am online.
Oh, and if AChat is getting to you this much, there is always the option to leave.. But that is for you to decide...
One more thing, in rl people are just as fake and as often as here. Everybody wears a mask for the outside word....

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun

« #40 : March 02, 2011, 08:42:18 AM »

Canadain slurpy > :P lick    ;D    lol
Unhealer

« #41 : March 06, 2011, 05:17:31 PM »

@ Unhealer I'd like to ask you to choose your words on occasion a bit more careful. I might be able to understand what you mean with your statement:
and I won't take offense, but I am neither a fake as Sunny is, as you are and a lot of other people I got to know. At least, I am honest and open and try not to hurt anybody when I am online.
Oh, and if AChat is getting to you this much, there is always the option to leave.. But that is for you to decide...
One more thing, in rl people are just as fake and as often as here. Everybody wears a mask for the outside word....
this game is the equivalent of 4chan, so yeah, rl is less fake even with these "masks"
islandsun

« #42 : March 10, 2011, 09:41:38 AM »

WHO knows why people do what they do  ! Befriend me , Fuck me , then ignore me ?
« : March 10, 2011, 09:43:13 AM islandsun »
Adera
: 3047

« #43 : March 10, 2011, 09:55:36 AM »

What I find hard here is how people see the Friend, Lover and Spouse relationships so differently, some take the lover status quite lightly while for others its VERY important. I don't do the spouse thing here since I leave what I feel like a big commitment to irl and for me a lover doesn't mean I will exclusively play with him/her... I can have more than one lover online at a time after all.
Bear
: 3856

« #44 : March 10, 2011, 10:11:26 AM »

Idiots sunny,.. obviously their primary concerns are what is between their legs, forgetting that one can still enjoy friendship with no or limited sex.
had one befriend me,.. make a date, only to find them roomed with another when I showed up for the date.  Though they apologized they made no effort to reschedule,.. they ended up canceling the friendship.
*shrugs*

@Adera yes wide view point on that. Guess you can look at their lists and determine what type of attitude they hold. Big lover lists appear more like notches on the bedpost. Likely not to have much of a long term deeper friendship.  as to spouse, again that can mean anything, but if you are going exclusive you should declare it....

: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: