*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cowgirl
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cowgirl  ( 16921 )
tom
Administrator
: 336

« : May 04, 2009, 05:53:57 AM »

cowgirl position in 3D online sex chat

Do you like this position? And your partner? Do you have experiences or questions?
Don't hesitate to share them here!
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #1 : May 05, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »

Well I will be the first to post my experience I have had in this thread...
me and sammi-jo
it was my 1st with another lady in here!!!  For me it started as I was just changing my cloths trying to find something good to wear. Then through all the invites I was getting came a message that said "HI". I was so surprised some one talked before trying to invite to a room.

Her name is sammi-jo,  we started to have a great conversation about what we liked our ages and all that kept me chatting with her... I really thought that I would like to get into a room with her and see where this conversation will lead. after about 5 Min's of chatting more I asked she agreed.. we entered the room where I got to see her from my 1st person view, we stood in front of each other blowing kisses,smiling  and chatting it up.. I really was getting turned on by her cloths and the little innuendos. Then I saw the position flash  of stand naked fondling each other, I was there.. I wanted to tell her what I was really wearing  and doing step by step.. I asked her if she wanted to know.. she replied with a softly worded Plz... I told her that I was really 5'1" and 110 lbs  really petite and I am wearing a black skirt with nylons and panties that I feel getting kinda wet ... she typed with words that expressed amazement of me telling her.. That turned me on even more...I continued to to explain that I was wearing a button up shirt with no bra. I could see her character moving more rubbing, hips moving, as she typed "please continue".. I Touched myself feeling that my panties were really wet from thinking of her and what she was doing. I started to type but with out thinking my hand was rubbing my pussy and I knew I had to remove my panties... I typed That that is what I was doing and that I wanted to see us kiss.. she typed that she wanted to also we both agreed on the 69 kissing while we doing.. I started to tell her that I was really rubbing myself and I had my skirt pushed up to my hip and I have now unbuttoned my shirt and my nipples were real hard, that just her letting me tell her I was turning me on. she agreed that reading it was turning her on, she expressed to me what she was doing and she could feel her pussy wet and she was really hot.. we continued to kiss for a while I could only imagine that typing was hard for her I was 1 handed typing and she was also... We switched to this Position COWGIRL wow the best. she was the first to get on me and she typed in a moan word that I was really turned on.. seeing this I pulled out my strap-on that I have and just using the dildo part  I started to feel the vibrating motion of the toy.. she kissed me and leaned back about 10 times I could not take it she was telling how beautiful I looked, also asking me to keep telling her what I was doing.. I did and she also told me what she was doing.. I told her that just hen I pushed this dildo inside me and I could feel my juices run down my butt as I sat in this chair. she said she was fingering and rubbing herself which I I started to go faster with my dildo knowing what she was doing

Then I told her that I could strap my strap-on down to my chair and I wanted to ride her cowgirl... I did strap it down to the chair and standing above the chair I told her that I was ready I slowly lowered myself on this huge strap-on seeing 1st person view I was totally in this game, her also 1st person she was typing she as real close to cumming and was typing random comments about me on her which she was driving me crazy so I was straddling my toy I started to move faster up and down then switching from leaning forward, backward, kissing, and holding hands she typed-out a oooooooooa oaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah h       goin to cum!! I leaned my lady back which just a Lil earlier said turned her on I could see me breast bounceing... her end was silent no typing from her ... I felt me hitting the right spot inside me and my thoughts of her cumming I let out a sounds of pleasure and I came all down my dildo and my juices started to go down my leg and my chair was all wet...

Then with out delay we both typed I am shaking... that was great... we both kissed for a while longer as I am sure was cleaning up as I was. We started to chat again saying how much we enjoyed our company and time together I was still shaking I typed to her and she expressed how open she thought I was to be able to share with her all I did. so we chatted for a while and the ended it saying we would both like to meet again..

This was my first lady on lady and cowgirl is the best for 1st person views. I am a real open minded lady that loves to give everything a try and this game has got me going I have played here everyday since I became a member!

I only wish I took some screen shoots to share sammi-jo was made a beautiful lady and I had real fun with her

Thanks for reading
Sandy   

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
manniela
: 2

« #2 : June 21, 2009, 08:05:56 AM »

Hello Sandy, i want to have the same time with a women like you. I never do this but i want to do it. sorry. my english is not so good.
Nici
kkkk1111
: 16

« #3 : November 14, 2009, 04:19:39 PM »

i will summarize the session :) maybe it will help me for the future :)

will it sandy - pretty  :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : March 16, 2010, 04:53:19 AM »

I must agree with Sandy, this position is SO intimate, especially in first person where you can look into each others eyes, lean close, or look at that beautiful curve when she leans back... I have to say this is a personal favorite.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TicklishSoft
: 3

« #5 : April 06, 2010, 09:09:11 AM »

I wish I was with you that day I love to chat and get to know a woman but most will not let you so I leav alot of the time
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #6 : September 01, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »

Hi everyone, I like the comments
I have not been around for a while ut may get back in since I friends coming back ;)

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
Ahalahom
: 6

MSN Messenger - abu_jana_@live.com
« #7 : November 12, 2011, 11:45:20 AM »

Well I will be the first to post my experience I have had in this thread...
me and sammi-jo
it was my 1st with another lady in here!!!  For me it started as I was just changing my cloths trying to find something good to wear. Then through all the invites I was getting came a message that said "HI". I was so surprised some one talked before trying to invite to a room.

Her name is sammi-jo,  we started to have a great conversation about what we liked our ages and all that kept me chatting with her... I really thought that I would like to get into a room with her and see where this conversation will lead. after about 5 Min's of chatting more I asked she agreed.. we entered the room where I got to see her from my 1st person view, we stood in front of each other blowing kisses,smiling  and chatting it up.. I really was getting turned on by her cloths and the little innuendos. Then I saw the position flash  of stand naked fondling each other, I was there.. I wanted to tell her what I was really wearing  and doing step by step.. I asked her if she wanted to know.. she replied with a softly worded Plz... I told her that I was really 5'1" and 110 lbs  really petite and I am wearing a black skirt with nylons and panties that I feel getting kinda wet ... she typed with words that expressed amazement of me telling her.. That turned me on even more...I continued to to explain that I was wearing a button up shirt with no bra. I could see her character moving more rubbing, hips moving, as she typed "please continue".. I Touched myself feeling that my panties were really wet from thinking of her and what she was doing. I started to type but with out thinking my hand was rubbing my pussy and I knew I had to remove my panties... I typed That that is what I was doing and that I wanted to see us kiss.. she typed that she wanted to also we both agreed on the 69 kissing while we doing.. I started to tell her that I was really rubbing myself and I had my skirt pushed up to my hip and I have now unbuttoned my shirt and my nipples were real hard, that just her letting me tell her I was turning me on. she agreed that reading it was turning her on, she expressed to me what she was doing and she could feel her pussy wet and she was really hot.. we continued to kiss for a while I could only imagine that typing was hard for her I was 1 handed typing and she was also... We switched to this Position COWGIRL wow the best. she was the first to get on me and she typed in a moan word that I was really turned on.. seeing this I pulled out my strap-on that I have and just using the dildo part  I started to feel the vibrating motion of the toy.. she kissed me and leaned back about 10 times I could not take it she was telling how beautiful I looked, also asking me to keep telling her what I was doing.. I did and she also told me what she was doing.. I told her that just hen I pushed this dildo inside me and I could feel my juices run down my butt as I sat in this chair. she said she was fingering and rubbing herself which I I started to go faster with my dildo knowing what she was doing

Then I told her that I could strap my strap-on down to my chair and I wanted to ride her cowgirl... I did strap it down to the chair and standing above the chair I told her that I was ready I slowly lowered myself on this huge strap-on seeing 1st person view I was totally in this game, her also 1st person she was typing she as real close to cumming and was typing random comments about me on her which she was driving me crazy so I was straddling my toy I started to move faster up and down then switching from leaning forward, backward, kissing, and holding hands she typed-out a oooooooooa oaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah h       goin to cum!! I leaned my lady back which just a Lil earlier said turned her on I could see me breast bounceing... her end was silent no typing from her ... I felt me hitting the right spot inside me and my thoughts of her cumming I let out a sounds of pleasure and I came all down my dildo and my juices started to go down my leg and my chair was all wet...

Then with out delay we both typed I am shaking... that was great... we both kissed for a while longer as I am sure was cleaning up as I was. We started to chat again saying how much we enjoyed our company and time together I was still shaking I typed to her and she expressed how open she thought I was to be able to share with her all I did. so we chatted for a while and the ended it saying we would both like to meet again..

This was my first lady on lady and cowgirl is the best for 1st person views. I am a real open minded lady that loves to give everything a try and this game has got me going I have played here everyday since I became a member!

I only wish I took some screen shoots to share sammi-jo was made a beautiful lady and I had real fun with her

Thanks for reading
Sandy   

Ahalahom Ilove you for vever
: [1]  
« previous next »
: