*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  FAQ (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  WARNING! Fake website tries to deceive AChat users.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
: WARNING! Fake website tries to deceive AChat users.  ( 93372 )
TinaGeo
: 9

« #30 : October 06, 2010, 11:36:34 AM »

Dear All,

I'm afraid this issue has taken a turn for the worse! I am now unable to access my account in Achat (my avatar denies my password) i am afraid that whoever has my details saw my posts and is now stalking me! i am unable to login on the game, i believe that due to some silly settings you have on the forum i was able to connect and write my final statement.!
This is unacceptable! i've been waiting for a reply from a moderator for almost 48 hours and i'm the one being punished!
Please do something about this Achat is part of my life, my avatar can now be used by THEM and god knows what they are doing to her!
There has to be a solution to this. Please somebody help me!

Tina xXxx
Lover
: 10350

« #31 : October 06, 2010, 11:44:42 AM »

Didn't you change your password at once? Perhaps you did and now are using your old one?
Has there been any money left on your account?
Did you use the support-form?

The final solution: You create a new account, but I understand you wanna keep your old one.

TinaGeo

« #32 : October 06, 2010, 11:52:39 AM »

Hi Again,

Yes i did change my password it was the first thing i did!

However it seems like THEY still had access to my account even after i have changed my password! I've put alot of time and effort into my avatar and spend tons of A$ to own almost everything (even some of the latest dresses)
I cannot check my balance as i have no access to either login at the SHOP or MEMBERS i am however suprised to see my old password giving me access to view the forum. I'm no tech wizard  but i can see something really wrong is going on here and im on the end of almost a year's experiences and friendships which i had with all you here. Just know i love you but if this is the end.. so be it :(

Tina xXxx
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #33 : October 07, 2010, 04:00:24 AM »

I hate to be the one to confirm it for you babe, but I looked at your profile on AChat and you've definitely been hacked. I canceled friend because it was uncomfortable to see, but if you regain control let me know and we can re-friend. Sorry Hon.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #34 : October 07, 2010, 06:23:44 AM »

Please somebody help me!

Hi Tina,

you followed an unknown link hoping you will get free stuff and perhaps A$ from a stranger. OK, I can understand that, even if that means, you wanted to cheat AChat developers. This stranger has stolen your password, and was able to login with your name. If you were a user, who has paid and so identified herself, we could give back your avatar. But you have not, so this avatar is dead. I am sure you can understand it if you consider all safety questions.

Regards,
tom
sinnnn
: 1379

« #35 : October 07, 2010, 08:04:26 AM »

It depends on how they offered the free stuff.  Can't say she was trying to cheat you unless you know how it was offered to her.  Ppl get offered free stuff every day. Fill this out an you'll get a free ipod.  Or the famous flash that says Congrats You Have Won.  Some members just might think they are an Affliate of Achat and all they have to do is fill this out or blah blah and they earned A$s.  Its tricking ppl if this "site" is set up to look like achat or have something to do with it, then the members will think they are doing a legit thing. 

Just saying.... ;D
awatif
: 1

« #36 : October 07, 2010, 09:41:32 AM »

hi ...all
I've got a strange thing for my account yesterday, where I received a lot of gifts from Asmafuk and I do not know her, and were then buy things from the shop to my account without my knowledge, then when i want to enter in to my Account I could not .... Please help me I a  devastated and angry.........
TightFit74
: 2415

« #37 : October 07, 2010, 09:57:39 AM »

Did you give your account name and password to anyone or filled it in in a form on internet? Did you follow some kind of link, promising you free stuff? Then read page one and also the homepage of the forum... Sounds like you were tricked

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover

« #38 : October 07, 2010, 10:13:36 AM »

You got gifts from an unknown girl - and somebody bought something with this money? Have you been a premium member before?

TinaGeo

« #39 : October 07, 2010, 11:18:04 AM »

I AM NOW A PAYING MEMBER!!! YOU CANNOT STOP MY VOICE ANYMORE!!!!!

xTINAx
Lover

« #40 : October 07, 2010, 03:22:27 PM »

@ TinaGeo:
I am sorry they have stolen your "identity". But you have to accept, nobody stopped your voice. Read again what Tom has said to you.
I hope they can give back your actual membership. But either YOU have access or THEY have. This is the question.

Janine Dee

« #41 : October 07, 2010, 04:21:08 PM »

Sinnnn sweetie, if someone came up to you and said "Hi, I work for Goodyear tires and if you just had me your car keys I will take your vehicle and be back in an hour, and your car will have four new tires on it."

Would you hand them the keys?

Tina's a friend, and that hasn't changed mentally even if I dropped the compromised id. My sympathy however is more a "I'm sorry you had such a lapse in judgment." then "I'm sorry this happened to you."

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #42 : October 07, 2010, 05:01:30 PM »

A newspaper performed an experiment in Sweden where they handed out a chocolate bar to everyone who told them the password they use mostly on the internet. Apparently alot of people told them their password (not taking into account the ones that lied).
sinnnn
: 1379

« #43 : October 07, 2010, 05:20:54 PM »

Babe, I feel no sympathy what so ever.  Sorry I just think there is a con around every corner. If you dumb enough to fall for it once, shame on them, fall for it twice double shame on you fool.   I was just saying that everyones intentions(the dupes) are not to steal.  She could have thought it was a legit offer.  Like I said answer a survey an get A$s, blah, blah kind of thing.
Janine Dee

« #44 : October 07, 2010, 06:31:52 PM »

Have you contacted the development team?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  
« previous next »
: