*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: 69 With Dildo
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Is this position worth it?
Yes   -1 (6.7%)
Yes, it's not good, but it's better then nothing.   -2 (13.3%)
No   -1 (6.7%)
No, and someone needs to explain to the development team sex can and does happen without a penis being necessary.   -11 (73.3%)
: 10

: Poll: 69 With Dildo  ( 26295 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : November 11, 2010, 11:06:22 AM »

I have to wonder if I pissed off the Development Team, because it's either a case of "Hah! It's a new position, but it's a FF position BASED ON COCK!" and they literally hope I choke on it.

That or they just really, REALLY like cock.

I mean seriously! If I thought it would help I would be tempted to say I want the A$150 I spent to see what this position was like.

It looks like they came out with a SS position that works the same, but after two months without a single implement, and the one two months ago ALSO being about sucking a strap on!

AChat HAS turned into a damn sausage fest, and if you don't have a taste for it you are shit outta luck!

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : November 11, 2010, 12:01:08 PM »

Serious obsession with an Plastic oral fixation,..think they missed the boat completely on this pose.It really does reek as nothing more than an obligatory nod to the FF crowd,..they definitely are not in the minds of their customers needs at that moment.

Janine Dee

« #2 : November 11, 2010, 01:00:53 PM »

Of course the fact it will almost certainly be another month or more before another FF implement doesn't help.

The way it's going that one will ALSO focus on their love of cock.

I would like to think that even the Het Set users would say that a man can satisfy a woman without his penis ever appearing. Yeah he might need it before he's satisfied, but this seeming NEED for a cock to be present shows a serious lack of understanding of sexuality from the programmers of a sexually based game.

I'm sorry, I'm still pissed, one of the moves for the woman on top is a hand job... seriously, you grab the FAKE shaft and stroke it up and down! They didn't half ass it, the quarter assed it at best!
« : November 11, 2010, 01:03:59 PM Janine Dee »

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

JennyT
: 37

« #3 : November 11, 2010, 02:16:27 PM »

It's perfectly suited for she-males, but Janine's right, give the girls some true girl on girl action.
Janine Dee

« #4 : November 11, 2010, 02:25:14 PM »

Oh it is absolutely suited for the shemales, far, FAR better suited then it is for FF... which is where I'm going with this rant.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #5 : November 11, 2010, 02:46:33 PM »

Mmm its a pure SS pose which would be good for FS if the strapon was removed, as it is now I won't be able to do what I want while 69:ing with a girl.

For FF I can't see any use of this pose either, whats the fun of sucking each others strapon when you've got a pussy?

Seems like this was actually a SS pose which they made FS and FF aswell just for the heck of it. I would like it if they made an good FS 69 pose from this though... I liked the FS pose of Lucky Licker.
Janine Dee

« #6 : November 11, 2010, 02:55:59 PM »

That's the biggest thing. It felt like an afterthought. The hand job was the biggest clue to me. In the Woman with Woman thread I had a discussion over the virtues of sucking on strap ons, and she seemed to love the visual if nothing else, but the hand... that feels like a command that was made for flesh and blood and just carried over.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Butt_LegGirl
: 16

« #7 : November 11, 2010, 03:10:23 PM »

I think this oral stimulation dildos won't bring to anybody pleasure. Useless pose
Adera

« #8 : November 11, 2010, 03:44:54 PM »

That was my thought for FF and its kinda one way for a 69 FS pose. Its more fun when I can make my partner loose her focus for a while when 69:ing, atleast I can with another shemale.

I can understand that some like seeing their lover sucking a dildo, but if I was the sucker I would feel quite lost at what to do as its just rubber. I might do a better work if I knew the dildo I was sucking was a double ended type and using my hand on it would make some sense then.

It seems far more possible that more FF poses will drop in from now on as most work has been put into making SS and 3somes for Shemales possible, except the dresses and FM poses ofcourse. Well this one is primary an SS pose (should have been put on the page as such) and in some cases it works for FS too, but if I was part of the development team I would rather release the pose for FF aswell as it might bring some money... even if it is bad for it.
Janine Dee

« #9 : November 11, 2010, 04:19:52 PM »

The problem is that might have been their train of thought for the LAST FF position as well since that too was a strap on that also came out as a FS.

Which would say that it's been well over two months since they made a truly FF position.

That makes it more insulting rather then less.

Their mission statement at this point seems to be  "Cocks and clothes."

What also gets to me is my regular assumption that the other person isn't stupid, but to make that assumption now I have to assume they were willing (or intending) to release an insult veiled as a position.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #10 : November 11, 2010, 06:32:22 PM »

I would've liked if the pose was modified for FS and FF, but I don't know how the FF pose would be any different than the 69 FF pose... I don't know of the options.

Things are kinda centered around cocks lately I guess, there isn't much for anal play either and I love to have mine played with.
Lover
: 10350

« #11 : November 12, 2010, 03:39:32 AM »

This brings me back to the FM position handjob with anal stimulation. I bought it cause it was the only position the girl could care for your little friend. I didn't like the dildo in my ass and tried not to think about :D

This is the question I have: Why is the dildo a "must have" in these positions? I don't see any sense in it. If I had to decide, I would give all (or almost) of the positions without dildo and one of the actions could be the dildo use.

Janine Dee

« #12 : November 12, 2010, 05:45:51 AM »

I remember having a similar discussion over the dildo in the spanking position.

Which just continues to support the idea that the Development Team loves cock and assumes that a position can't be truly enjoyed unless it's there. The dildo being the next best thing in their eyes.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

TightFit74
: 2415

« #13 : November 12, 2010, 10:33:41 AM »

I think the dildo is added as a visual stimulation, for the ones that need it. I think they are falic-minded and like the idea of a girl sucking on something long & hard when a cock is not available. In that case, they might have chosen for an icecream or lollypop. In the spanking pose for instance, the dildo has no addition to the pose itself. Doesn't turn me on or off to see my partner suck on a lifeless thing.
As for the pose Lover mentioned, handjob with anal attention, the attention should be optional not manditory. In contrary to Lover's preferences, I do like a dildo used on me and it is one of the reasons I bought the position. The dildo should be an option in (almost)  all poses.
For the girls: I fully understand this positions is not what you've been waiting for. They got it completely wrong. Maybe the A-tea, should consider strengthening their team with a woman or listen to the suggestion made, better

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #14 : November 12, 2010, 12:37:04 PM »

Save their money on an employee and just listen to some of the spot on remarks customers make here.

Take a moment and talk with the customer base,..they would do fine,..the problem is the focus on shemale poses, which require so many variants of partnering.

everything has a dick,..interchangeable,..but when it come to the FF,...they falter,..not yet understanding even the het' set and others can use,..enjoy... the fondling,...kissing,... caresses, subtle actions,...pelvic grinding is not a necessity to achieving sensuality.

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: