*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: 69 With Dildo
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Is this position worth it?
Yes   -1 (6.7%)
Yes, it's not good, but it's better then nothing.   -2 (13.3%)
No   -1 (6.7%)
No, and someone needs to explain to the development team sex can and does happen without a penis being necessary.   -11 (73.3%)
: 10

: Poll: 69 With Dildo  ( 26292 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : November 12, 2010, 05:39:11 PM »

Actually at this point I'm leaning away from clueless and more towards lazy. I think they made this position for the shemale/shemale (the handjob is a tell IMHO) and just made it FF as an after thought. In this case the insult is more that FF doesn't warrant any effort in their books. I think the fact it was marketed as a FF is just a huge blunder on their part in a case of wanting to try to make it look like they weren't ignoring the FF they made it all the more clear that they are.

At this point I'm also willing to wager at the MOST there will be one new FF by Christmas.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
JennyT
: 37

« #16 : November 12, 2010, 10:25:18 PM »

It's the sort of position that should have been rolled out for all combinations, with or without a dildo/penis.

I mean come on, the 69 is one of the most common sex moves, it should have been a staple from the very beginning.
Janine Dee

« #17 : November 13, 2010, 04:58:01 AM »

And if they had been giving nominal support to FF development I wouldn't be as pissed off as I am. I'd still be making fun of it (and them) but at this point it's been a good three months since there's been a FF position that doesn't involve sucking silicone.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #18 : November 13, 2010, 08:41:46 PM »

If the next FF pose is like the last ones I won't know what to say.
Janine Dee

« #19 : November 14, 2010, 06:54:13 AM »

What will probably be even worse is neither will I, and for better or worse I'd be willing to bet it won't be seen in November.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #20 : November 14, 2010, 08:53:13 AM »

I just tried the 69 pose with another shemale, it is really hot then cause you really get to play with each other. But it feels unfair to FF considering all the releases we've got in the last months.
Janine Dee

« #21 : November 14, 2010, 09:49:11 AM »

No no honey, don't feel like that. We're still ahead of you in total moves (at least I'm pretty sure), and the gripe is with the Development Team, not any users. They have control of what comes out, you do not.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

TightFit74
: 2415

« #22 : November 14, 2010, 10:42:19 AM »

I hope the A-team are sitting in their chairs, gloating over how they are able to push buttons, while they know there will be an awesome release for FF planned. Something that will shut everyone's mouth. At least for a short amount of time. Even I can tell some people are at their end, willing to give up AChat. Which would be a waiste of capital for them, and a loss for the community online. Hang in there girls

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee

« #23 : November 14, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »

For the record though one won't do it. There have been a mere two positions over the past three months, and they both focused on sucking silicone. A great one would be a step in the right direction, but only a step. Unless I see an upswing, unless they show me that they will actually give some sliver of consideration I'll find other places to spend my money when it's time to renew.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #24 : November 14, 2010, 02:07:04 PM »

Tick tock,...times a wasting development team

Adera

« #25 : November 14, 2010, 05:44:43 PM »

I think there are more FF poses than MS, FS or SS... but not together then.
Janine Dee

« #26 : November 15, 2010, 01:45:22 AM »

There are 17 FF not including the standing there and standing there in sex clothes.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Antebellum
: 28

« #27 : November 15, 2010, 07:54:11 AM »

But again, it's not about quantity but about the quality of the poses.  Recently revisited what is displayed as FF here and am honestly sickened by the lack of true FF poses available.  Can honestly say that when I'm with a woman, a penis is the last thing on my mind.  Sure, sometimes internal stimulation can heighten the experience, but personal experience tells me it doesn't require a dildo or other phallic  object to achieve those heights.

Janine is absoulutely justified in her rants.  (And I apologize for not speaking up earlier.)  Has to be pure laziness on the development team.  HAS to be...they can't be THAT clueless, can they???

bobbler

« #28 : November 15, 2010, 08:18:58 AM »

hmmm...janine was looking for a partner at the camp fire. too bad the fire has burnt out...
Adera

« #29 : November 15, 2010, 10:05:01 AM »

There are 14 MS (counting clothed foreplay), 16 FS and 6 SS poses not counting the two first as you did Janine. There are 3 poses where I can fuck a guy in his ass (one with a dildoe) but only one for him to fuck me :(. there are lots of poses for playing with his cock but I really want to get fucked and one pose gets quite stale after a while. There are quite alot of FS poses and with a girl I can booth give and receive in a number of ways. SS is kinda lacking but its very new and when doing SS the "Change Position" button is there so the possibilities aren't so bad. What I do want for SS is the FS pose where I can ride the girls strap on, that one should be very easy to make SS.
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: