*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New pose Kneeling smothering
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Is it worth to buy it?
Yes, and finally a good FF pose   -8 (72.7%)
Yes   -2 (18.2%)
No   -1 (9.1%)
: 7

: Poll: New pose Kneeling smothering  ( 12102 )
Adera
: 3047

« : November 21, 2010, 02:15:21 PM »

Hi I just saw that there is a new position, its called Kneeling smothering and its for FF and FS.

150 A$ for either of them.
Adera

« #1 : November 21, 2010, 02:53:31 PM »

New backgrounds too, maybe I shouldn't have bought the black one... I've got 10 people trying to pick me up now.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : November 21, 2010, 03:47:55 PM »

Didn't we ask for both? A FF pose and a christmas atmosphere? Who says they aren't listening...  ::)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : November 21, 2010, 04:00:04 PM »

Well a new position AND it doesn't involve sucking silicone.

And it only took THREE months!

I actually voted "Good" because it doesn't have a toy anywhere to be seen. THOUGH if the girl on the bottom puts her legs up her pussy is twitching like it's being fucked, which was almost eerie.

The fact that when the woman on top climaxed it changed her expression to something nice and orgasmic was a nice idea however.

But still, a FF that doesn't have a toy involved is a very nice step, but it IS just a step. They went two months without an FF update, and that was that stupid strap on 69.

The fact that they came out with a new position this soon, and it being one without cock involved actually makes me think they must have had  a new hire.

So good job new person. Keep up the good work and the rest of them might not drive off the lesbian and bi women before you can come up with positions they might actually be able to enjoy.

And a +1 for finally making an exit that actually closes the damn program rather then leaving it opened but just an icon in the toolbar.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : November 21, 2010, 04:50:05 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

perhaps they did listen,..and was thinking,...maybe the need of a Kneeling Girl,...taking bobbler's idea,..of a strictly oral or hands on approach,...just lose the plastic for a while,..the need of a dick or dildo,...and be quick about it

Adera

« #5 : November 21, 2010, 05:48:02 PM »

I can only lie beneth but I'm fine with that *slurp* even if I couldn't explore the girls options. I can rub my dick though, can the girl rub her clit?
Shianna
: 102

« #6 : November 21, 2010, 06:13:51 PM »

If anything make FF poses (no toys) first, then make DP poses for good measure, that  would be extremely pleasurable for group sex. :-* :-* :-* ;)

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Janine Dee

« #7 : November 22, 2010, 01:51:20 AM »

Actually Bear Smothering started out as FM (last page in new shop for A$199) but I wasn't going to split hairs after getting a toy-less pose. As far as whether or not they are listening the fact that they re-did the shop as well as the program exit says they are, but I am still very bitter over the past three months. I paid for a year and felt I've been gypped about a quarter of it. (I'm including the gap that made me first write the "Dear Development Team" and then rounding down.)

So I can't bring myself to give them actual credit. Not yet.

And yep, you can rub your clit while getting smothered.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

JennyT
: 37

« #8 : November 22, 2010, 05:22:24 AM »

So two things I don't get.

"Choke" ... the fudge?  I guess some people are into that sort of thing.
"Hitting the bed" ... it looks like a chicken flapping it's wings.  Although when you grab the breast and hit the bed, it reminds of trying to pat your head while rubbing your stomach.  Very odd.
Bear
: 3856

« #9 : November 22, 2010, 07:55:37 AM »

@Janine aware it was an FM pose, as I stated before, always figured best chance to see FF development was to look at existing FM and suggest how those might be accommodated for FF use...obviously, the old strap on can make any work,...but the conversations have been long exhausted that penetration is not an answer as much as the "feminine" approach (as a friend said).  Modification of FM into "dick" driven use is what I am looking at.

Hope that makes sense,...and suggestions are merely to make the A team think,...ponder possibilities,...and generate a bit of conversation

Adera

« #10 : November 22, 2010, 08:05:15 AM »

@JennyT: Yeah I don't really understand the choking action myself and hitting the bed is like "I'm giving up"... or something.
Janine Dee

« #11 : November 22, 2010, 09:52:29 AM »

Oh sorry Bear, I thought you were thinking the Kneeling Smother related to Bobbler's idea, and it's not that the strap on can NOT be used, but they should think about HOW it's used. It's not a penis, it doesn't have the nerve endings that make you boys so happy when they get sucked on. Now if it's say used for vaginal penetration THEN it makes some sense.

For some there is the psychological aspect, and I noted as much with that first of the two recent sucking silicone poses, but two in a row where the only thing you got to stimulate was the lifeless phallus?

It's taking cluelessness to new heights.

That said some toyless positions would be wonderful further steps towards rebuilding the idea that you don't have to have a love of cock (yours or others as the cases may be) to be welcome here.

Adera/Jenny T, I saw it as another BDSM offering. In kink messing with a persons ability to breathe is considered edge play (riskier then standard) but it is present.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Antebellum
: 28

« #12 : November 22, 2010, 10:58:04 AM »

It's not bad for a recycled position...still not what I'd like to see.  Will say it's a step in the right direction, though a small step. 

My mind goes to one sitting between the legs of another, leaning back while the other caresses, takes in the curves and delicate features of the woman before her, could lend to fingering, kissing her neck...shoulder. Soo many options...it doesn't have to get all hardcore, does it?   Could be used as foreplay or as a way to wind down...and lends itself easily to several situations:  bathtub, sitting up in bed, in front of a burning fireplace...*sighs*...I  could go on forever...(and apologize if it's been suggested before...)
Janine Dee

« #13 : November 22, 2010, 11:09:58 AM »

Sweetie, there can never be too many suggestions... maybe one will actually catch their eye and stick. It's fallen off the first page, but I started one fairly recently where I did try to cover a few of the fingering options, though I missed back to front like yours.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #14 : November 22, 2010, 11:12:49 AM »

@Janine: Yeah I understand the BDSM thing about it, the clapping makes some sense then. But choking yourself... I guess the girl could do something like "Choke yourself you little slut or I'll choke you myself with my pussy" if its abit extreme, but I would have to think abit before finding a good and exciting reason to choke myself.

@Antebellum: I really like your more soft idea, it would work so well for FS and SS too. Slowly making love makes it tingle so good all over.

Btw infront of a fireplace on a big fur, far out into the woords in a cottage during the winter... god, that's so hot.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: