*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with woman in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Scissors
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Is it worth buying?
Yes   -10 (90.9%)
No   -1 (9.1%)
: 6

: Scissors  ( 18729 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : January 18, 2011, 05:19:12 PM »

So I'll take that to mean you now want to try out the pose?  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #16 : January 19, 2011, 11:13:58 AM »

i think the dildos are attractive to all the guys pretending to be females jacking off to it or something :D I dunno, only inherent pleasure would be whatever you get from watching it
Janine Dee

« #17 : January 19, 2011, 11:28:05 AM »

I dunno, there are lesbian adult dvd's that include "toy-free" in their descriptions.

So I think it's similar, but either the development team thinks, or thinks that the users think that for there to be sexual pleasure a penis shaped object HAS to be involved.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #18 : January 19, 2011, 11:36:22 AM »

I would be more concerned if the pose were dominated by the dildo as the past releases. If anything,..I guess they wish to address the issue of inclusion in play,...visually,...but likewise Janine,...at some point they need to let go of the necessity. Leave that to the imagination if people wish to include.

From the FM side,..I easily adapt toy play with my imagination on the poses.

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #19 : January 21, 2011, 01:22:46 AM »

i would like to stick my dick between this pose
Janine Dee

« #20 : January 21, 2011, 02:05:59 AM »

There are positions where it is not out of place. "Sex Gymnastics" has both oral and toy, and that's just wonderful. My point would be that you can see how it would play in quite easily. Scissoring is all about rubbing the pussies together, the very idea makes penetration fairly problematic unless they implement the double header.

So while there does seem to be a  strong desire for toyless positions another part of the problem (for me at least) is that toys are tossed in with little to no thought.

Still VERY pissed about the Strap on 69...

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #21 : January 21, 2011, 02:23:02 AM »

Well the FF have received some irrelevant poses IMO; as to what is being done I'll trust your judgment in this,...I could understand it if there was some sensual use,..an option to employ,...but if it's still the suck on plastic,..I can totally see your point.

Lover
: 10350

« #22 : January 21, 2011, 06:24:22 AM »

Perhaps that's the problem if only het sets are the maker. They should ask hetero and homo girls before developing something for them.

christinak

« #23 : January 21, 2011, 08:37:08 AM »

I've suggested this before.  Most of the ff poses have movements that are way to fast.  Women want to touch, explore, and share feelings with their partner.  We like to try new things together, figure out what the other likes.  When Im with a woman, its not a race to the finish line.  I'm wondering if there are any bi or gay women on the development team.  If not, it might be a good idea to consult with some women who have been there.
Adera
: 3047

« #24 : January 21, 2011, 09:54:36 AM »

Its the same with SF, most poses are the wham bang variation.
Janine Dee

« #25 : January 21, 2011, 11:23:37 AM »

Well now I've heard the guys tend to be wham bang, but many of the guys here seem to be exception to the rule and want to be able to take it slow.

So speeds would perhaps be better handled by some sort of control over how fast the avatars carry out the selected actions.

The one thing I've been trying to keep in mind is that we who seem to want to savor the experience are WELL outnumbered by those who want to watch the avatars grind.

That is if what I find when talking to girls in the list is any indication.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

christinak

« #26 : January 21, 2011, 11:31:58 AM »

I definately agree.  Some way of adjusting the speed of your own movements would be better.
Bear

« #27 : January 21, 2011, 12:11:24 PM »

Slow,..fast ,..depends on the scenario and the connection Janine (a dressing room encounter is going to go so with much more intensity than a candlelight tub experience)...a slider for control speed would would be nice...

Janine Dee

« #28 : January 21, 2011, 12:19:26 PM »

Absolutely Bear. Girlsex can be hard, and fast fucking just as much as MF. It's more to stereotype that men do that Wham, Baam Thank You Ma'am while women are all soft, sweet and gentle, both CAN be true, but aren't always.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

christinak

« #29 : January 21, 2011, 01:16:07 PM »

I for one would just like to slow down the foreplay movements for now.  Agreed there are times when during sex with ff or mf things can get very excited and lots of hard nasty sex can happen.  But being able to adjust it depending on the mood would really be a plus.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: