*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Free user men cumming
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Free user men cumming  ( 22806 )
paullm
: 1

« : January 21, 2011, 12:09:59 PM »

I completely understand the idea behind not allowing fee users to( men) to ejaculate, it makes sense that makes u want to become a premium user, but there is a lot of people just meeting people that have sex only occasionally that want the man to come.....hard... You loose those people, who probably make up a lot of your database (males)from this, or they just register as females or shemales.
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : January 21, 2011, 06:28:18 PM »

We have talked of this extensively in the past when the meter was introduced. This site is probably the most user friendly site for free, of any out there. If a visual display of an orgasm is what they want,...well, pay the moderate price. A female non-premium cannot display an orgasm,..uncertain if a non-premium shemale does...never been with one.

As a premium I expect a few perks, after all it's the premium's money that drive this site...not the free user.

Adera
: 3047

« #2 : January 22, 2011, 09:25:15 AM »

Non-premium shemales can't cum.
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : January 22, 2011, 12:52:06 PM »

Bear said eveerything that has to be said! I just wanna add, the interface just should reflect your true feelings - you can have them (and tell about) cause erotic is in your head.

alstott
: 635

« #4 : February 10, 2011, 03:04:50 AM »

Yeah , i agree to bear , there's no other site you can try it ,this way like here. You wanna cum - pay for it

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #5 : March 31, 2011, 02:32:54 AM »

i actually belive tht they should give all free users a, lets say 3 day free try, tht allows them to cum or squirt. i think tht will make more people wanna play and pay for this game. personally im reluctant to interact with free players due to this limit, its just not fun.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera

« #6 : March 31, 2011, 06:37:44 AM »

It would be nice if they could do something like that though I'm afraid it'll just make people abuse it and create new accounts just to have the premium options. Hmm they could have a free weekend sometimes when everyone would have the options.
PseRamesses

« #7 : March 31, 2011, 07:23:53 AM »

It would be nice if they could do something like that though I'm afraid it'll just make people abuse it and create new accounts just to have the premium options. Hmm they could have a free weekend sometimes when everyone would have the options.
easy to get around tht with a DL ticket which means a player have to keep DL the game every 3 days to get around it and u can even keep track of the IP adresses DL games to manage tht to. then they have to keep changing PCs too ;) I just feel tht givin a free player a taste of the real deal will make them wanna pay up for membership easier. i know a couple of my friends who have ;) hell, i should ask the devs if i can get a provision on all new subscribers i bring in, lol.

Adera

« #8 : April 01, 2011, 08:26:25 AM »

Hmm I guess something like that could work.
PseRamesses

« #9 : April 01, 2011, 09:28:23 AM »

Hmm I guess something like that could work.
visst e ja såååå smart ibland?

Adera

« #10 : April 01, 2011, 09:42:13 AM »

Ehehe yes your smart sweetie. :-*

Maybe we shouldn't talk too much Swedish the other might get curious. :P
PseRamesses

« #11 : April 01, 2011, 11:02:46 AM »

Maybe we shouldn't talk too much Swedish the other might get curious. :P
maybe i like them to b bb? *giggles* no, ofcourse u r right honey and its kinda rude to keep it up and i dont wanna be rude now do i? ....unless u really want me to ;) *hopeful nodding*  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P *fniss*

Adera

« #12 : April 01, 2011, 05:50:53 PM »

You bad girl... come here and let me spank that cute butt. :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #13 : April 02, 2011, 03:54:43 AM »

@ Adera &PseRamesses There's translation programs everywhere.. for the ones that are really curious... I can more or less grasp the meaning of the sentences you two write ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #14 : April 02, 2011, 06:11:00 AM »

Oh right, like Google translate. Checked how a few of our messages turned out and some sentences becomes a little weird but it works.
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: