*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Free user men cumming
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Free user men cumming  ( 22804 )
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #15 : April 02, 2011, 06:59:17 AM »

@ Adera &PseRamesses There's translation programs everywhere.. for the ones that are really curious... I can more or less grasp the meaning of the sentences you two write ;)

but thts just beccaue were both so single track minded in our converssations bb *giggle*  :P

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Canuck40
: 2

« #16 : June 19, 2011, 08:34:23 AM »

I'm mew to AChat  & after a bit of looking around I decided to sign up for a monthly premium membership.
I noticed some member avatars and so on where the guy was cumming on the girl, but I haven't been able to figure out if there is something I need to be doing or a set of positions I need to buy to be able to do this.
Can someone please explain if it is possible to actually cum in AChat & if so how it is done?
Thanks
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : June 19, 2011, 10:49:47 AM »

You must be a premium to CUM...
The excitement bar is used to trigger the action ("your status")..it has a plus and minus sign on which you may click to increase or decrease the display of excitement. Once youfill it... that triggers  the display of fireworks.

If you are non-premium you can only pull the bar to the edge of the action.
It is a perk of payment..

SueCB
: 49

« #18 : September 28, 2011, 02:43:51 PM »

What gets me is the concern with pixels getting off  ;D I could care less if my avatar is quivering on the ceiling, only if I am. And the same goes for my partner, it's the sharing the intimacy and knowing that behind the pixels, you both just shared an intense emotional and physical moment that matters more than some on-screen representation (thank you spell check!).

If it's the on-screen release that's driving the whole thing ... all I can say is you're likely never going to be in-room with me  ;D
Bear
: 3856

« #19 : September 28, 2011, 05:53:59 PM »

Again different strokes for different folks...not everyone is well tuned to their partners... it provides an aid,...and others the pixelated spray does touch their excitement... I have had partners who have embodied themselves in the image of the avatar...seeing it cum drenched was a big turn on for them. (though sometime those who expected a cumfest hoping from pose to pose expecting immediate splaying were TOTALLY annoying.

When the bar was first introduced it was received most favorably...squirting,...the images helped many with a little extra oomph of excitement.

*Laughs* I have had many partners grateful for the button to keep me aware of where they are at...when hands are busy elsewhere... far easier to push that bar over the edge then tear oneself away to try to type....I personally love seeing my partners typing skills shatter to a primal level.. of gibberish misspelled words..

SueCB

« #20 : September 30, 2011, 02:31:19 AM »

Usually they can tell when my typing gets all incoherent  ;D And yes, Bear, I am speaking only for myself - while the animations are an aid, I've seen enough of those who rely on them solely. But, as you said (and I said somewhere in a post) different strokes for different folks; if someone wants to get off merely because of what my pixels are doing, and not what I'm saying/doing, they're not likely to be in-room with me long.
Adera
: 3047

« #21 : September 30, 2011, 02:55:04 AM »

Psst Sue, you really should chat with some of the guys here at the forum. ;)
alstott
: 635

« #22 : October 01, 2011, 04:21:44 AM »

Whaaaaaaat?????...helloooooo....i guess my lil Adera needs a good spanking soon...what the hell you talking?...well ok...not all of the guys are...pffff...let them be thea way they wanna ;D...but...be sure i get your lil ass soon for telling...you really should chat with some of the guys here at the forum...so better be prepared :P

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera

« #23 : October 01, 2011, 08:08:33 AM »

What I'm talking about is that you guys here at the forum are fun playing with.

But I can take a good spanking anyway. :P
SueCB

« #24 : October 01, 2011, 03:35:47 PM »

Psst Sue, you really should chat with some of the guys here at the forum. ;)
;D There's a lot of guys that exceptions to the rule; otherwise what'd be the point in keep coming back?
alstott

« #25 : October 05, 2011, 03:43:09 AM »

Well lil sin Adera...i know your place...i'll knock at your door soooooo soon...i just don't know if we'll make it to dinner...my pants are damn tight when i see you in your small dress  :-* ::)

Adera

« #26 : October 05, 2011, 04:10:05 AM »

If you take me to dinner first it'll be worth your wait. ;) :-*
alstott

« #27 : October 05, 2011, 04:15:21 AM »

Ok i'll take you to dinner but be sure i'm goin' to eat you up after  ;) ;D

Adera

« #28 : October 05, 2011, 04:20:09 AM »

Hmm maybe I'll give you a little footjob from under the table. ;) :P
alstott

« #29 : October 05, 2011, 04:49:59 AM »

What we're waiting for ?...can't you hear the horn of my car outside ?...move your lil ass downstairs...i'm ready for dinner  ;D

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: