*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Pose 3some double pentration (ffm; fsm)
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Is it worth buying
Yes   -22 (88%)
NO   -3 (12%)
: 20

: New Pose 3some double pentration (ffm; fsm)  ( 14431 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : February 03, 2011, 07:36:51 PM »

The FFF would simply be two strap ons with the third sandwiched between. I'm not sure what the actions would be, but that's because I'm not TOO familiar with them now.

Still, we're talking about the team that had a strap on 69 pose WITH the Hand Job action. So they could and would probably just port it directly.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #16 : February 03, 2011, 08:01:54 PM »

I guess its just the girl on the bottom that they would change in order to make this pose into an FFF pose and considering what the male can do there's not much to be done if they just want to port it. :-\
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : February 03, 2011, 08:10:52 PM »

No clit play?,...thought there was,...there was a sixth option I thought :-\,...sorry I must have been distracted by the sway of your breasts... :P
Have no clue as of yet what the female options are...we need a volunteer...

legman
: 12

« #18 : June 18, 2012, 08:14:27 PM »

i agree that we need more switching allowed in allposes the mfs poses are really bad we should have loalot more options each person should be allowed to please any other in group if so desired such as man on shemale shemale in girl or visa versa
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #19 : September 09, 2012, 09:14:22 AM »

hmmm i think there is a problem with the votes in this pose lol

15 voters , 14 yes and 3 no .

WICH VOTES COUNT AS x2 ?  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: