*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FFM 3some poses
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: FFM 3some poses  ( 26480 )
mandydp
: 2

« : February 06, 2011, 08:52:22 AM »

Hi everybody, it's my 1st post here...
When i am in a FFM 3 some i'd love to have a chance to get the guy's cum while me and my GF are kissing us or licking him at the same time under him just like in FM standing blowjob... It would be very exciting...and ther would be a lot of possibilities:
He could choose which girl receives the cum,  the other one could grab her tits, kiss her neck etc or handjob him, lick the balls etc. Other option would be cumming in one and changing automatically to the other girl....And the one that would be my fav: To come on the girls while they're
to eachother.
I mean this would be more realistic (less robotic than being the girls in 69 while he is standing masturbating)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : February 06, 2011, 10:09:18 AM »

Welcome Mandy.

We can add you to the ever growing list that want threesome positions that all three can enjoy at once, though I don't think anyone has suggested your specific idea. So there's another notion the Development Team can consider.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : February 06, 2011, 12:15:53 PM »

Hi Mandy :)

Experince says: Don't hope to get your wishes fulfilled very fast. But keep on asking and perhaps some day...

Be sure, there are a lot of people who wanna have more 3-some action. Your idea is nice. It's a bit similar to one excisting one from MMF, so it should not be difficult to add it.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : February 06, 2011, 12:53:11 PM »

Hi Mandy, welcome.

I like your ideas,, they add to the number of great ideas that were posted before. To get the attention of the development team, aka A-team (still missing master mind Hannibal Smith ;) ), a lot of requests and a quick way to make money have to find eachother. With the backgrounds, they found an easy money-well, so things that are similar to that idea, they will respond as quickly as then.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : December 07, 2011, 11:02:58 AM »

Realized we have no discussion  area here for this topic in the thread. So fire away,... with multiple partner ideas.

One that has been tossed out there was a standing DP,... a hot idea IMO,...
Group foreplay with a partner sandwiched between for caresses , kissing,... etc.

A particular thought I had was the existing  "girl from behind"  pose. The fact that one partner is of to the side unoccupied is a little annoying,..  this could be so much better enhanced with a train variation with the third partner behind the girl. Certainly easily extended to all the orientations.
« : May 18, 2021, 08:58:23 PM jayc »

kittenlepurr
: 280

« #5 : December 08, 2011, 03:53:12 PM »

another example would be a girl be between two lovers (doesn't matter what they are)

using the licking animation and part of the sixty-nine on the side pose could have a train situation where they are licking/sucking/fingering in a train.
(even borrowing an animation from one of the sex poses say lying lovers one i think combined with bj or lick)

this could be extended to be a triangle pose (but a pose like that exists in FFF just not for everyone as it doesn't allow all 3 people to animate at the same time - which is where it should be changed)

Honestly looking at alot of the poses for just MF you can see where you would add a extra partner in.
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : December 08, 2011, 06:08:06 PM »

Indeed Kittenpurr, but I'd like to point them into the right direction with some good options rather than leaving it to chance.

jessiku
: 31

« #7 : December 08, 2011, 08:10:26 PM »

im surprised i havent seen a pegging pose yet i mean female in doggy position while having one cock to suck and another in her womanhood or bum
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : December 09, 2011, 03:20:15 AM »

using the licking animation and part of the sixty-nine on the side pose could have a train situation where they are licking/sucking/fingering in a train.
(even borrowing an animation from one of the sex poses say lying lovers one i think combined with bj or lick)
or maybe more....a slow penetration between two of them, the one in the middle and the one on her back. that's only a suggestion, but something soft is nice too, so it's not really necessary

deelishuz1
: 11

Relax and enjoy all things in life

« #9 : February 06, 2012, 10:23:04 AM »

why not a foursome too. A laying dP plus an oral activity. Would be a welcome addition ;)
hentaiboy69

« #10 : February 06, 2012, 10:45:10 AM »

dev-team is working on gang bang (or foursome) and there is a tread about it
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1118.0.html

deelishuz1
: 11

Relax and enjoy all things in life

« #11 : February 06, 2012, 03:55:28 PM »

great thanks
hentaiboy69

« #12 : February 06, 2012, 04:03:15 PM »

A pleasure, dee!

siralirali
: 30

« #13 : February 09, 2012, 04:17:01 AM »

hi members and  achat team
i,m  a newbie in achat but have any ideas though. One of my wishes is to upgrade the action bar in the ffm  threesome double penetration  crab-position I would like to lick the  above lying partner without pulling out, perhaps in putting  her legs on my shoulders.
Enjoying if u would realize.
I have much more ideas but I think that’s all for the moment. More to come later gg.
Lover
: 10350

« #14 : February 09, 2012, 09:21:12 AM »

Hi siralirali,
don't wait - share your ideas. This forum is the right place for it :)

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: