*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FFM 3some poses
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: FFM 3some poses  ( 26484 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : February 09, 2012, 09:55:01 AM »

Lover is right......you are a newbie but that doesn't mean you can't freely share you suggestion. Looking at old post, probably you can find something similar to the idea you are in mind, maybe you can give us more suggestion or maybe we can help you whit yours......

to take it easy: we are here to support everyone idea!

and wellcome!

(N.B.  thanks to Adera who had make me notice my mistake! thanks, sweety!  ;))
« : February 09, 2012, 11:51:33 AM hentaiboy69 »

Adera
: 3047

« #16 : February 09, 2012, 11:44:19 AM »

... but that doesn't mean you can freely share you suggestion.

HB, I think you better read this part once more, I guess you meant to write "but that doesn't mean you can't freely share you suggestions." ;)
hentaiboy69

« #17 : February 09, 2012, 11:46:32 AM »

oooops! thanks adera, you are right! i'll gonna edit it!

Pafe
: 548

« #18 : February 10, 2012, 06:26:14 AM »

Hiya's...

I would like to slide underneath my lover while she's getting it in a kneeling doggy position and just start licking.  lol  I mean licking everything, her, him, them.  Pop him out of her and into my mouth.  Hands everywhere, too.   I better stop... my imagination is starting to kick in.   ;D  It could just be a combination of FF 69 and Kneeling doggie. 

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

siralirali
: 30

« #19 : February 11, 2012, 07:22:56 AM »

hiya all friends of AChat. in ffm groups i like the threesome doubledecker. but why isn,t there an option licking the above lying partner without pulling out. would be joy in the same time for all. could be realized in taking the legs of the above lying on my shoulders and then...........lets go on i would like this very much. even thinking on this makes me hot ;D
thx for listening.
Timofey
: 6

« #20 : June 02, 2012, 07:53:21 PM »

Hi all. I tried some FMF poses and have something to say.

For example: pose "Threesome Double decker".

It's not a 3some pose. A man can screw only one girl, the second one lies on back like a backpack. She can't touch lower girl. Lower girl's hands used to hang upper girl. It's not a threesome as it is.

I must confess i had threesomes in real life. And girls like to be both faced up or both dacedown. In this case, they can help each other. And a man gets a real power of having 4 holes to his imagination.

And independence of movings. If it possible, try to make movements and options more independent from partner's smiling or rubbing.

imho
« : June 03, 2012, 08:47:02 PM Timofey »
siralirali
: 30

« #21 : June 03, 2012, 03:39:00 AM »

Hiya to all
i must agree to Timofey this pos isn,t a real 3 some because without carressing breast or tickling the clit theres no possibility to serve the above girl.
and if u wanna lick the above girl u have to pull out at the other girl. i think the pos would be much better if u could lick the above girl without pulling perhaps in putting her feet over your shoulders similar to the new actions of the wheelbarrowpos.
and how Timofey says  both girls can,t  carress eachother. but the above girl perhaps could massage the breasts of the upper girl or otherwise actions to stimulate. Excuse my strange english but it isn.t my motherlanguage :)
thank u all for letting me share
briannalove
: 1

« #22 : June 12, 2012, 04:15:02 PM »

mmmmmmm im like......  :-* :-* :-* :-*
hentaiboy69

« #23 : June 13, 2012, 01:28:29 AM »

Big wellcome to Mandy and Brianna!

Every new idea is wonderful, hope you gonna post more in the future! and if you have a nice idea for a full threesome pose to add, post it here!

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1644.0.html
« : June 13, 2012, 01:59:13 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #24 : June 13, 2012, 01:41:42 AM »

actually Mandy's ideas would make a good addition to the existing standing position... so much more copuld be done with the pose to create better interaction.

hentaiboy69

« #25 : June 13, 2012, 02:00:09 AM »

indeed, but let me do some poll promotion......we really have few suggestion this time! wake up, friend! time is running!

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: