*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Threats in game for having a girl...
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: Threats in game for having a girl...  ( 35241 )
Mistress_N
: 15

« : March 06, 2011, 07:53:33 AM »

Today i connected and this was in my message box:

I think some people take this game so seriously  ::)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : March 06, 2011, 08:45:35 AM »

Seeing who it's from, glad you aren't taking it seriously...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Mistress_N

« #2 : March 06, 2011, 09:18:52 AM »

I think the first part of the message doesnt appear in the screenshot. The fact is, a girl  offered herself to be my slave and i accepted. After that, this user began his threats. So, this is a relationship of two parts and nobody can force another person, in game, to do that. So, if she accepted is because she wants. And thats all, anyone has to say anything about a relationship in where the two parts agree...

I posted this because I want to share with the rest of the community the fact that despite our darkest fantasies, everyone should talk others with respect. We are all adults and this kind of blames, insults and threats are much more than immature.

Seeing who it's from, glad you aren't taking it seriously...

Well... This is a game, so i never would take this much more seriously than it actually is. Appart from that, i think it is pathetic to say things like that.

Thanks for posting ;)
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : March 06, 2011, 10:25:26 AM »

The sad part is that some do not fully understand the nature of that relationship. Some though equate gifting with an obligation to serve and/or provide attention on demand, and in the end just get upset after being used as a scrip source.

To repeat Tight', i too knowing the source of the messages I hope you can take whatever stirring of things arises from this with a grain of salt. Hopefully it wilt of its own accord.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : March 06, 2011, 11:49:49 AM »

As you may have already guessed the persons name has come up before and it was in a long discussion on servitude in the game and they were mentioned as someone who did NOT get it. It is refreshing to see another who does.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Mistress_N

« #5 : March 06, 2011, 11:57:23 AM »

As you may have already guessed the persons name has come up before and it was in a long discussion on servitude in the game and they were mentioned as someone who did NOT get it. It is refreshing to see another who does.  :)

Yes. In fact, they doesn't respect the other person. They think that someone offers himself as a slave and treats them as rubbish or objects. They are persons, so they MUST be respected despite what you do, in game, with them.

So, this guy is convinced that he can do whatever he wants with that girl, he doesn't want to know the opinion of the other person, because for him, that girl is just a toy, a furniture, without desires, opinion or wills. And that is insane.

Adera
: 3047

« #6 : March 06, 2011, 01:14:30 PM »

I'm not really into the owning thing myself, I want to be free and play around but as long as its consensual I think its fine.

Btw I think fighter is in fact violating AChat's TOS by sending you those messages Mistress_N, he should really take it easier or someone will report him.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #7 : March 06, 2011, 01:15:28 PM »

@ Mistress_N to be honest, the less time and attention spent on this person, the better it is, a lesson I learned recently from a friend (;)). This person is not worth waisting yor time on..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hatcher
: 53

« #8 : March 06, 2011, 02:14:52 PM »

Fighter?-rolls eyes- He gives real Doms a bad name so please dont take him seriously and yes it is a violation of the TOS so you  got the evidence report him. it would do us all a favor ;)
Urban
: 329

« #9 : March 06, 2011, 06:56:48 PM »

Ignore list updated !  ;D
alstott
: 635

« #10 : March 08, 2011, 05:51:43 PM »

Pfff who doesn`t know this supposed human being. I join the opinion from Tight and Bear, i would ignore him and don`t get crazy he is not worth it ;)

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
islandsun
: 1597

« #11 : March 10, 2011, 09:49:27 AM »

:o
Mistress_N

« #12 : March 13, 2011, 09:46:56 AM »

Finally i got answer from support. They just say "add him to your ignore list".

;D
Adera
: 3047

« #13 : March 13, 2011, 10:25:42 AM »

That wasn't much help... too bad he can continue to backtalk you. :-\
Bear
: 3856

« #14 : March 13, 2011, 10:36:49 AM »

Better question is, ... is he following through, or was this a  moment of wounded pride speaking?

: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: