*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New position "Obedience"
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Is it worth buying it?
Yes   -12 (85.7%)
No   -2 (14.3%)
: 10

: New position "Obedience"  ( 13288 )
Adera
: 3047

« : March 09, 2011, 12:08:34 PM »

What does everyone think about this pose? I haven't tried the pose yet but I will.

The pose costs 199A$ and is for for both MF and MS.

Too bad its yet another dom/sub pose only for MF and MS, one for FS and FF would have been nice imo.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : March 09, 2011, 01:01:26 PM »

Agreed, FF would be cool, but as always I make sure I keep my expectations realistic while keeping things like the hope generated by the implementation of the  double ender.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hatcher
: 53

« #2 : March 09, 2011, 03:15:07 PM »

Got both  and tried the M/F one and  love it some of the moves are....forced suck,titty smack,face smack,foot rub of the pussy, and a couple of others but as far as the fem side didnt look like much. overall i'm pleased
caramelcups
: 37

« #3 : March 09, 2011, 04:39:19 PM »

Well Hatcher if your pleased then so am I  ;)
Adera

« #4 : March 09, 2011, 04:58:14 PM »

The shemale side is like this:

• Various standard faces.
  • Shake my head in a no no fashion.
  • Rub my dick.
  • Massage my breasts.
  • Play with my nipples.
  • Lick the guys foot.
  • Kiss his cock lightly.
  • Hug him around the waist, quite cute really. :P

Would have been nice to be able to lift my face and look at him but looking down at the floor is more submissive and fits the pose, the guy can lift my face too look at it if he wants too though.
Urban
: 329

« #5 : March 09, 2011, 06:37:30 PM »

It could be a good pose to chain with the "kneeling BJ". Just one thing.. slap and spank are still in loop mode  >:(
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : March 09, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »

hmmm,... now why wasn't this available when the bets with someone over cribbage were going on. :P
 Wouldn't have thrown those games with this motivation.  ::)

Mistress_N
: 15

« #7 : March 10, 2011, 04:47:39 AM »

And again I cant understand why the fu** they forget dominant poses for SF and FF
islandsun
: 1597

« #8 : March 10, 2011, 09:10:38 AM »

personelly would be a cold day in HELL , me kneeling naked to a guy begging to be slapped , Same as guy obedience a kick to the balls ! Ask for a cowboy hat and get a slap to the face ! F--king sweet !  This puts me on a dark side .
Bear

« #9 : March 10, 2011, 09:52:18 AM »

@Mistress there are differences in anatomy that's why..., honestly if you and Janine have not jumped on and giving your suggestions to the team as to minor tweaks you might like to see you are missing a real opportunity.

Did get a chance not to play but look at this pose. There are a number of compatible actions which do not cancel between the partners.
Females actions are similar to the shemales,..though it is rub clit. Nice that the breasts play can occur with the the rubbing action.  That is the upside.

Downside as noted is the repeated action.

Have a preference of a throat grab over the slap. ,... stroking of the cheek makes sense if you are going to slap it. I am not certain if these developers are aware that if you use a violent action, there should be a counter balance of tenderness to the action(slap) and location (cheek). 

Adera

« #10 : March 10, 2011, 10:01:56 AM »

Hmm I wonder how I would get on the floor all regretful and submissive while he is a little upset but cool... maybe I'm caught in a very naughty situation or something. :P
Bear

« #11 : March 10, 2011, 10:14:41 AM »

Did you spill coffee on those papers?

Adera

« #12 : March 10, 2011, 10:22:37 AM »

Oh right... they where important. Looks up at Bear with big puppy eyes. :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #13 : March 10, 2011, 11:05:07 AM »

Bear I rarely say what I would see changed to make any pose FF. I've always felt I can't since I haven't really "seen" it. I'll talk about those that I feel have the potential, but I stay away from the detail work because I don't "know".

I do agree on the balance of actions as well as grabbing the throat would be nice.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Mistress_N
: 15

« #14 : March 10, 2011, 11:36:20 AM »

@Mistress there are differences in anatomy that's why..., honestly if you and Janine have not jumped on and giving your suggestions to the team as to minor tweaks you might like to see you are missing a real opportunity.

How i can do that...
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: