*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New position "Obedience"
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Is it worth buying it?
Yes   -12 (85.7%)
No   -2 (14.3%)
: 10

: New position "Obedience"  ( 13287 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : March 13, 2011, 11:25:41 AM »

@Janine It's why I try list a few of the actions, to give folks including those who have not used it or  a better idea or feel what is going on. You have been around long enough to understand the basics of the poses here...and you certainly know that I am one to speak up and criticize or praise specifically what I see in them.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #16 : March 13, 2011, 04:51:03 PM »

I get that Bear, I do. I just can't feel the texture unless I've been there, and for me all the positions and suggestions I need the texture.

Still, I'm better at suggesting new positions then revamping the old.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : March 13, 2011, 05:26:30 PM »

hmmm making me think of a new thread,.. suggestions on revamping some of the poses. I for one like to see the tweaks occur if for no other reason then to make what we have here a good more enjoyable. Having said that I need to acknowledge the disparity between FF and MF pose numbers  (not to ignore the shemales...just acknowledging something Janine and I have hashed over through the months). Hopefully by making recommendations the gods that tweak the minds of the development team might flip that switch with an epiphany of discovery for all to enjoy.

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #18 : March 14, 2011, 01:27:01 AM »

turn straight now! j/k j/k
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: